• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Embassy in Tokyo received bullet threat from "Jap's PM"

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahaaha Japanese lazy ? It's because overseas Japanese follow the local culture . If they work for Japanese company u see they lazy anot ? Speaking about lazy .. How many of you make use of office time and surf sammyboy ? :wink:

You leh gaijin who thinks he is Jippunese? No. 1 I not Jippun PRC nor Korean - I Singaporean. I leverage and I make money while surfing. Me am office and office time I decide and I make the dough. I not Jippunese and no fuck care Jap corporate culture here. In Jippun company in Japan? 75% super geng. Suported by 25%. I know because I work with the 25%, nice white hair die by 55 good guys who wipe backside of the 75% who do half ass work like Singaporeans and look pathetic in front boss pretending I tried my best. wahahahaha.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You leh gaijin who thinks he is Jippunese? No. 1 I not Jippun PRC nor Korean - I Singaporean. I leverage and I make money while surfing. Me am office and office time I decide and I make the dough. I not Jippunese and no fuck care Jap corporate culture here. In Jippun company in Japan? 75% super geng. Suported by 25%. I know because I work with the 25%, nice white hair die by 55 good guys who wipe backside of the 75% who do half ass work like Singaporeans and look pathetic in front boss pretending I tried my best. wahahahaha.

FYI ... My staffs are all Japanese and very hardworking .. They have shown me the result which i wanted ... Why hor ? No wonder most company in Singapore now want to hired FT to make their money worth it :wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese boost about selling silk winter blankets to 60% of Singaporeans even though Singapore has no winter. (same number as PAP supporters = 60%)

Singapore aircon environment is like Winter. You go and buy a summer silk blanket, you probably get cramped feet in the middle of the night. By the way, they only have summer and winter, nothing in between. My advice is take the winter one if you need any blanket at all.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same. But Malaysian bumis have same problem as Japs. They think they are very very superior people compared to their neighbours.

It is a pity that the Japanese decided to step down from their own superiority and do silly things.

Chinese people are intelligent fools. That is why they make so many fake products, but end up buying the fake things themselves. :biggrin:

Ah Tiongs will call all overseas Chinese their own people if you buy more Chinese tea, Silk blankets and more jade from them :biggrin:

All Overseas Chinese got to get substantial discounts (something like 20%) sometime back in their Chinese Emporia. Used to get that in a Hongkong outlet before. Don't know whether they continue this practice?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI ... My staffs are all Japanese and very hardworking .. They have shown me the result which i wanted ... Why hor ? No wonder most company in Singapore now want to hired FT to make their money worth it :wink:

If the corporate culture is traditional Jap culture no efficiencies. Jippunese working under me in profit driven culture if are not the typical Jippunese mold perform. Those who are not quit from stress of no brain use. Those under me in Jippunese culture will find one hundred one ways to hide. There locals and FT who show results here too. But overall, Jippunese are too extreme for mind thinking work. My previous secretaries and bookkeepers were Jippunese. That they good, as long as no brain involved. Sales presentation is like watching sci-fi bullshit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the corporate culture is traditional Jap culture no efficiencies. Jippunese working under me in profit driven culture if are not the typical Jippunese mold perform. Those who are not quit from stress of no brain use. Those under me in Jippunese culture will find one hundred one ways to hide. There locals and FT who show results here too. But overall, Jippunese are too extreme for mind thinking work. My previous secretaries and bookkeepers were Jippunese. That they good, as long as no brain involved. Sales presentation is like watching sci-fi bullshit.

Agree that some japs are too extreme for mind thinking work . as for biz , japs can think out of the box . My staffs have taught me how japs comsumers feel when I do biz with japs customers . If u have Japanese staffs it's better that u tell them what u want from them .most Japs are followers and not leaders . unless u give them some power in work .

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahaaha Japanese lazy ? It's because overseas Japanese follow the local culture . If they work for Japanese company u see they lazy anot ? Speaking about lazy .. How many of you make use of office time and surf sammyboy ? :wink:

Japanese are by nature lazy. Given the easy lifestyle in an overseas posting, where they can play golf, relatively cheaply, for half the working day, they fear to go back home and have to kowtow to all the senior people (I.e. the old farts), every 10 to 15 mins of their life.

Remember the tsunami on the NE coast where the nuclear reactors almost went into a meltdown ? People around the world were marvelling with stupendous wonder at how one stupid idea after another idea were tried until the reactors almost went into a meltdown. It was painful to watch if not for the ravishingly beautiful newscaster on NHK International who spoke an excellent accent-free English and she was a Korean.

If they did not have that respect, coupled with fear, for authority, the world would not have to watch one stupid idea after another being tried because it came from a senior person of course. This was not the only major disaster that Japan handled badly. The earlier Osaka big earthquake was universally recognized as something Japan was not prepared for.

Which brings us to this Japanese culture of deep respect and fear for authority. Nobody dares to question authority. Not researchers who found out a lot about the origin of the Japanese race, very different from the official account. Not the scholars who know what the real history of the WWII is about which is in conflict with what was taught in the text books which nobody in the world except the Japanese believes in. W

henever you see a group of Japanese tourists tour the Surrender Chamber, you can see the shock they receive the first time they have this realization how the rest of the world regards them. They look at the photos, the video clips. These are not something they can deny. It is sobering and humbling experience and you see them depart with not a word, deep in thought.

Yes the atrocities have nothing to do with these people. Those things happened before their time, for many, even before they were born. But the fact they have to kowtow to the authority who controls very much what they believe in, it is inevitable that they are pulled in. And that is very sad.

Very sad too is this deference to authority has affected every corner, every nook of their being that after almost two decades of stagnation, they have yet to reverse the trend. The musical chair has already started and their most hated competitor, the Koreans, seem to be stepping into their shoes and in some areas have already done so.

Yes in some political systems, the powers wield a very strong hand but nothing can match the cultural inculcation that is in the Japanese psyche. This deference to authority can bring the whole nation into a war.

I think one reason why Japan does not feel repentant to the Chinese is because they fear their own security. I don't mean fear of attack from China. The Chinese won't do that if it is not a territory of dispute and Japan is not a territory of dispute, only some little islands in the open sea. The Japanese fear total destruction from natural disasters and they want to reserve the right to invade a neighboring territory.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japanese are by nature lazy. Given the easy lifestyle in an overseas posting, where they can play golf, relatively cheaply, for half the working day, they fear to go back home and have to kowtow to all the senior people (I.e. the old farts), every 10 to 15 mins of their life.

Remember the tsunami on the NE coast where the nuclear reactors almost went into a meltdown ? People around the world were marvelling with stupendous wonder at how one stupid idea after another idea were tried until the reactors almost went into a meltdown. It was painful to watch if not for the ravishingly beautiful newscaster on NHK International who spoke an excellent accent-free English and she was a Korean.

If they did not have that respect, coupled with fear, for authority, the world would not have to watch one stupid idea after another being tried because it came from a senior person of course. This was not the only major disaster that Japan handled badly. The earlier Osaka big earthquake was universally recognized as something Japan was not prepared for.

Which brings us to this Japanese culture of deep respect and fear for authority. Nobody dares to question authority. Not researchers who found out a lot about the origin of the Japanese race, very different from the official account. Not the scholars who know what the real history of the WWII is about which is in conflict with what was taught in the text books which nobody in the world except the Japanese believes in. W

henever you see a group of Japanese tourists tour the Surrender Chamber, you can see the shock they receive the first time they have this realization how the rest of the world regards them. They look at the photos, the video clips. These are not something they can deny. It is sobering and humbling experience and you see them depart with not a word, deep in thought.

Yes the atrocities have nothing to do with these people. Those things happened before their time, for many, even before they were born. But the fact they have to kowtow to the authority who controls very much what they believe in, it is inevitable that they are pulled in. And that is very sad.

Very sad too is this deference to authority has affected every corner, every nook of their being that after almost two decades of stagnation, they have yet to reverse the trend. The musical chair has already started and their most hated competitor, the Koreans, seem to be stepping into their shoes and in some areas have already done so.

Yes in some political systems, the powers wield a very strong hand but nothing can match the cultural inculcation that is in the Japanese psyche. This deference to authority can bring the whole nation into a war.

I think one reason why Japan does not feel repentant to the Chinese is because they fear their own security. I don't mean fear of attack from China. The Chinese won't do that if it is not a territory of dispute and Japan is not a territory of dispute, only some little islands in the open sea. The Japanese fear total destruction from natural disasters and they want to reserve the right to invade a neighboring territory.

" Japanese are by nature lazy. Given the easy lifestyle in an overseas posting, where they can play golf, relatively cheaply, for half the working day, they fear to go back home and have to kowtow to all the senior people (I.e. the old farts), every 10 to 15 mins of their life " .

Play golf ? I'm sure u are talking about those higher position Japanese staff in Singapore . Which are send by their own company to work here .. Yes , those are living in high life in Singapore . But if u see those low position Japanese working in Singapore , u will know how they work . they have to do OT without having OT pay . If those low position working under japs firms their Japanese boss will expect more from them .

Yes you are right those Japanese goverment is all useless . They always change their PM . The longest PM is still koizumi . He's tough . Yes when comes to tusnami and neclear meltdown they are useless .. Only normal ppl comes out and help those victim . Those japa goverment is already a joker in their own country .. Those idiot are useless . Japanese are program to follow and not to lead . there's a saying in Japanese " if the nail stand out , you must nail it back " , I think it's stupid . Anyway every country have their own stupid culture including Japan .

" I think one reason why Japan does not feel repentant to the Chinese is because they fear their own security. I don't mean fear of attack from China. The Chinese won't do that if it is not a territory of dispute and Japan is not a territory of dispute, only some little islands in the open sea. The Japanese fear total destruction from natural disasters and they want to reserve the right to invade a neighboring territory"

As I did mention before , nobody wanted to keep a friend who keeps on reminding you something that you have done when u already apologize . If I were those japanese I also give up explaining because I already know that u are the trouble maker . China wanted to use this excuse for their nego when they sit on the bargaining table . " you have done us wrong , so you must listen to whatever things I say " , that's the mentally of china government .