• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China way of doing business is like gangster. No wonder people say 中共土匪

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when that happens, both sides will ceasefire.
US hoping both ukraine and Russia annihilate one another. That was the plan.
The other was the destruction of the EU economically. EU or rather, Germany being too close to Russia is a threat to the US. EU investments in Russia was increasing.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
US hoping both ukraine and Russia annihilate one another. That was the plan.
The other was the destruction of the EU economically. EU or rather, Germany being too close to Russia is a threat to the US. EU investments in Russia was increasing.
and china is the biggest beneficiary if they keep fighting; buy oil and commodities at preferential pricing, russian gals go china be maids or ktv gals, russia uses on chinese yuan to trade with the world, russia buys more from china, etc

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until the CCP no longer rules China, otherwise, China is a country that can never be trusted.

About the Suzhou project, when LKY complained to Beijing about the set up of the New Suzhou just next to the Singapore's Suzhou at half the price, Beijing told LKY direct in the face that this is the local (Suzhou) municipal's plan and beyond Beijing's jurisdiction. What a fucking piece of crap? What the fuck then is the Central Government for if I may ask?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until the CCP no longer rules China, otherwise, China is a country that can never be trusted.

About the Suzhou project, when LKY complained to Beijing about the set up of the New Suzhou just next to the Singapore's Suzhou at half the price, Beijing told LKY direct in the face that this is the local (Suzhou) municipal's plan and beyond Beijing's jurisdiction. What a fucking piece of crap? What the fuck then is the Central Government for if I may ask?
Good man Bad man tactic

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
my singapore and malaysian friends all very eager to blow for people from china. Every singapore school kid will tell you that their teachers told them that china is going to take over the world, so must learn chinese.
China blow cow too early

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is like Japan's lost decade, you probably read a lot of similar takes elsewhere.

However, even in their lost decade, there are still many super rich japanese. Likewise, many ultra rich chinese buying expensive cars in Singapore, and continue to rape women in their singapore office. It's like that.
It like jap in the 90s or maybe worse

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing new, my ATB friends have told me that even beggars in China beg for money with a Wechat QR code shoved in your face. :biggrin:

There will definitely be people thinking that this kind of thing is a sign of progress. :wink:
Yeah ,minimum 10rmb. They will hiam if lower that

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
but sometimes i dunno why china commit suicide.

was in China in June. China is using QR codes for payments now, especially small businesses.

My group thought we could use Wepay 微信, but dunno why, Wepay didn't work for any singapore credit cards, including those activated for overseas use. Luckily, we were told to install alipay 支付宝 and it supported payments with singapore credit cards.

Then worst of all, we used their Uber equivalent DIDI. DIDI's payment gateway don't allow foreign credit cards too. Then the drivers either refused to take cash or tell you "no-change" to rip you off.

Lanlan, got to pay china mei mei to use her local bank account to top up wallet in DIDI to pay for transports. Now my DIDI wallet still got reminbi leftover.
Because there alot fake money circulation in china. Especially $100rmb