• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China way of doing business is like gangster. No wonder people say 中共土匪

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It collapsing

Uncle @SOS has said many correct subject matters except for the price of COE. He predicted that COE will rock bottom but it never happen. Instead COE is sky rocketing

China is like Japan's lost decade, you probably read a lot of similar takes elsewhere.

However, even in their lost decade, there are still many super rich japanese. Likewise, many ultra rich chinese buying expensive cars in Singapore, and continue to rape women in their singapore office. It's like that.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hardly a surprise if you know the origins of the CCP regime. It was initially a band of subversive outlaws in the China countryside, an outpost of the Soviet Union. They kidnapped people in exchange for ransom money, then used that money to recruit members, buy weapons etc.

Gongkias believe the sordid past is history with China joining the WTO, hosting the Olympics etc. LOL. :biggrin:

china-dickson-yeo.jpg
Screenshot-2020-10-30-at-3.03.27-PM.png

my singapore and malaysian friends all very eager to blow for people from china. Every singapore school kid will tell you that their teachers told them that china is going to take over the world, so must learn chinese.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
my singapore and malaysian friends all very eager to blow for people from china. Every singapore school kid will tell you that their teachers told them that china is going to take over the world, so must learn chinese.
Chinese language mother tongue teachers. They also told my children that Russia has legal reasons to conquer Ukrainian

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is right. Even malays in jiu hu look up to them. They are without equals.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese language mother tongue teachers. They also told my children that Russia has legal reasons to conquer Ukrainian
The NATO European partners were not forceful enough in opposing NATO expansion. It could be due your US threat to leave, which means, Europe must spend more on weapons.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
but sometimes i dunno why china commit suicide.

was in China in June. China is using QR codes for payments now, especially small businesses.

My group thought we could use Wepay 微信, but dunno why, Wepay didn't work for any singapore credit cards, including those activated for overseas use. Luckily, we were told to install alipay 支付宝 and it supported payments with singapore credit cards.

Then worst of all, we used their Uber equivalent DIDI. DIDI's payment gateway don't allow foreign credit cards too. Then the drivers either refused to take cash or tell you "no-change" to rip you off.

Lanlan, got to pay china mei mei to use her local bank account to top up wallet in DIDI to pay for transports. Now my DIDI wallet still got reminbi leftover.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
most chinese uncles in singapore and malaysia also support Russia, dunno what tiktok posts they have been watch.
They are on the right side. Can you imagine Ukraine fully armed with nuclear missiles supplied by NATO.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, I've heard that line all throughout the 1990s. The thing is: if you learn a language only because of the perceived economic benefits it will bring, you won't learn much in the end.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but sometimes i dunno why china commit suicide.

was in China in June. China is using QR codes for payments now, especially small businesses.

My group thought we could use Wepay 微信, but dunno why, Wepay didn't work for any singapore credit cards, including those activated for overseas use. Luckily, we were told to install alipay 支付宝 and it supported payments with singapore credit cards.

Then worst of all, we used their Uber equivalent DIDI. DIDI's payment gateway don't allow foreign credit cards too. Then the drivers either refused to take cash or tell you "no-change" to rip you off.

Lanlan, got to pay china mei mei to use her local bank account to top up wallet in DIDI to pay for transports. Now my DIDI wallet still got reminbi leftover.

This is nothing new, my ATB friends have told me that even beggars in China beg for money with a Wechat QR code shoved in your face. :biggrin:

There will definitely be people thinking that this kind of thing is a sign of progress. :wink:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I've heard that line all throughout the 1990s. The thing is: if you learn a language only because of the perceived economic benefits it will bring, you won't learn much in the end.
good point.

In the past 30 years that i have been working, knowing the language makes me more vulnerable and bullied when dealing with chinese. Today many singaporeans got phone scammed because they understand the chinese language. it's the same.