• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao had committed suicide before?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys you all really can't blame me for fucking people here, 9 out of 10 that i fucked are RETARDED! The last one is RonRon who is a KAM LAN GONG CHEE BYE! :biggrin:.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM committed an uncompleted suicide, he had committed suicide but not completed suicide!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CSM committed an uncompleted suicide, he had committed suicide but not completed suicide!

Bro, how much do you get paid stirring shit here everyday? Does it includes aws, 21 days annual leaves?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RonRon said:
he had committed suicide but was unsuccessful?

But he also manages to reduce his age by 20 years, perform cosmetic surgery and improve his speech presentation by several levels.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok he's not a twit. Someone who doesn't know the difference between "committing suicide" and "attempting suicide" is simply a moron.

You are barking up the wrong 'tree', they don't even know the difference between advice/advise or Tell/ask or stationery/stationary, you want to complicate their lives with "committing" & "attempting".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are barking up the wrong 'tree', they don't even know the difference between advice/advise or Tell/ask or stationery/stationary, you want to complicate their lives with "committing" & "attempting".

Something needs to be done to rectify this situation. It may well cause the downfall of Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something needs to be done to rectify this situation. It may well cause the downfall of Singapore.

It had already gone down the sewers, when the British lowered the Union Jack & they got TT as the education minister, ages ago. You are like Don Quixote, fighting the 'windmill', I salute your tenacity to turn the tide.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah! I apologies for my poor English! Let's move on and focus if CSH had attempted suicide b4? :biggrin::biggrin: