• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celest Chong to bare all in new movie

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celest Chong is to bare all (front nudity) in Eric Khoo new movie, according to reports in New Paper today.

I think she is hard up for money, & Eric Khoo is taking advantage of the situation. This Eric Khoo is a sick man, just b'cos he is rich (as he is the son of the late local tycoon Khoo Teck Puat), he uses movies & art to disrobe women.

What a shame for Celest! She used to be one of my favourite local actress, but to pose nude in front of camera for fame & money, made me sick.......:(
In future, I guess she will hook up with some AngMoh, 'cos I doubt Asian guys can accept her. What a good excuse! :rolleyes:

On second thought, I can get to see her in nude, scan her body thoroughly & PCC all day........:biggrin:........wonder if her nipple is eraser-type or pinkish type........:biggrin:.......knn...my pants are getting wet oredi!!!!

Any bro here knows how to audition for a job at Eric Khoo movies company???? Can't wait to see Celest naked 'LIVE' man!!!!:biggrin:

I am cumming oredi............urgh....oh.ah......oh......

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a shame for Celest! She used to be one of my favourite local actress, but to pose nude in front of camera for fame & money, made me sick.......:( In future, I guess she will hook up with some AngMoh, 'cos I doubt Asian guys can accept her. What a good excuse! :rolleyes:
On second thought, I can get to see her in nude, scan her body thoroughly & PCC all day........:biggrin:........wonder if her nipple is eraser-type or pinkish type........:biggrin:.......knn...my pants are getting wet oredi!!!! Any bro here knows how to audition for a job at Eric Khoo movies company???? Can't wait to see Celest naked 'LIVE' man!!!!:biggrin:
Seems you made up your mind... or succumbed to 2nd thoughts:p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes in an actor's career, there is a need to go up to another level, be it stripping, changing platform (eg turn to theatre) etc. it is good that she is daring enough to try something new.

unlike most of the actors who are just happy to string along pretending to be a star when they are just employees

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celest Chong is to bare all (front nudity) in Eric Khoo new movie, according to reports in New Paper today.

I think she is hard up for money, & Eric Khoo is taking advantage of the situation. This Eric Khoo is a sick man, just b'cos he is rich (as he is the son of the late local tycoon Khoo Teck Puat), he uses movies & art to disrobe women.

What a shame for Celest! She used to be one of my favourite local actress, but to pose nude in front of camera for fame & money, made me sick.......:(
In future, I guess she will hook up with some AngMoh, 'cos I doubt Asian guys can accept her. What a good excuse! :rolleyes:

On second thought, I can get to see her in nude, scan her body thoroughly & PCC all day........:biggrin:........wonder if her nipple is eraser-type or pinkish type........:biggrin:.......knn...my pants are getting wet oredi!!!!

Any bro here knows how to audition for a job at Eric Khoo movies company???? Can't wait to see Celest naked 'LIVE' man!!!!:biggrin:

It's good news, bro. I'll rather her bare all than lau Zoe :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good news, bro. I'll rather her bare all than lau Zoe :biggrin:

absolutely...:biggrin:

lau zoe CMI even when young.. speaking of lau zoe, where is her biggest 'fan' shulinga.. she never switch over to this forum leh..

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is very conservative thinking. :eek:

Sounds like a real teenager who haven't tasted the real thing!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celest Chong is an old cow liao at 36 yrs old...

And her mouth looked big on her face sia...

Even if she disrobe for a new movie, there is nothing to shout about really...

:cool:

jw5

Loyal

You seem to have mixed feelings about this. :smile:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celest Chong is an old cow liao at 36 yrs old...

And her mouth looked big on her face sia...

Even if she disrobe for a new movie, there is nothing to shout about really...

:cool:

celest.jpg

OK lah... I'll still take one :biggrin:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very conservative thinking. :eek:

Sounds like a real teenager who haven't tasted the real thing!

This is pre-emptive thinking, not conservative.

Wow, you sounded like an experienced Ah Pek! What is the best real thing you have tasted?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is pre-emptive thinking, not conservative.

Wow, you sounded like an experienced Ah Pek! What is the best real thing you have tasted?

isn't it obvious from the nick?

fanta juice lah.. just never say fanta orange or fanta grape.:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stand in line...I hear she still has her share of suitors:wink:...I must say gotta hand it to gals like Celest and Ann Kok who had the guts to try their luck abroad. However the latest Ch5 drama "Red Thread" where Celest makes an appearance really sucks...as bad as the very first english drama "Masters of The Sea":rolleyes:
celest.jpg

OK lah... I'll still take one :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
celest was with channel U but cho bo lan. then when channel 8 took over channel U, she went to china as she find that sg too small. she act in a few china chinese series with some china meimei, hongkies and taiwanese. she was trying to make it big there. but i think she didnt make it. so she lan lan came back. imagine she in ancient chinese dress and those hairdo, she is the darkest among those sparkling china mei meis! she really cmi and turn off in china. trust me!!!!