• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILF SPG Celeste Chong Migrating back to Sinkiepore! Samsters got erections?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singer-actress Celest Chong plans to move back to Singapore after 13 years in Toronto

Celest Chong said that she will return home for good in the middle of the year.

Suzanne Sng

SINGAPORE – Singaporean singer-actress Celest Chong is making plans to move back to Singapore after 13 years in Toronto.

In an interview with Shinmin Daily News on Sunday, she said that she will return home for good in the middle of the year to take care of her elderly relatives, including her 80-year-old mother.

“It’s really time to go home and take care of the elders,” said the 43-year-old, who moved to Toronto in 2010 after marrying a Canadian. She revealed in 2021 that they have divorced without divulging further details.

“Singapore has always been and will always be my hometown and my roots,” she said, adding that she can work in Singapore as well as travel around the region to China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Chong also said she has changed her name to just Celest in English and from Zhang Yuhua to Si Lei in Chinese.

“I always felt that Celest Chong Zhang Yuhua is too long and awkward. Every time I fill in a form, I go beyond the allocated space. I love my new name – strong and easy to pronounce.”

The former cover model, who made her acting debut in 2000 in local film-maker Eric Khoo’s Stories About Love, went on to star in both Channel 5 and 8 shows.s.

She also released four albums in the early 2000s and subsequently moved to Taiwan to further her show business career.

After her move to Toronto, she has made guest appearances in superhero series The Umbrella Academy (2019 to present) and DC Comics adaptation Titans (2018 to present).

She is looking forward to her return, saying: “Of course I will act in local dramas and continue to sing. I want to say to my fans, ‘I love you. Now that I am returning, I will come back to you with new dramas and new songs’.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come back with her tail between her legs after squandering her youth chasing ang moh cock.

And it's always 'to spend more time with my family'.

Now where have we heard this before? :o-o:

au-526x385.png

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorce then no value to Canada liao. Come back SG to take over mum's house and cpf. Sounds greedy and sad but true.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This slut always act high class and atas. Won't be surprised nobody in Media cock liked her at all.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singer-actress Celest Chong, 43, moving back to S'pore after 13 years in Toronto, Canada​

"Singapore will always and forever be my home, my roots," Celest said.
Zhangxin Zheng |
clock.png
April 25, 2023, 01:46 AM
celest-chong.jpg

Events

World Vision 30 Hour Famine School Holiday Youth Day Camp​

clock.png
29 May 2023 - 30 May 2023
drop-pin.png
Lazarus Island & Sentosa

Singaporean singer-actress Celest Chong is planning on moving back to Singapore to care for elderly relatives after living in Toronto, Canada for 13 years.

Moving back​

Speaking to Chinese media Shin Min Daily News, she said she spent her Chinese New Year with her family in Singapore this year.

That was the first time in four years since Covid-19 that she met up with the seniors at home.
"It's really time to come home to take care of the seniors," she reflected, sharing that her mother is already 80.
"Singapore will always and forever be my home, my roots. I can work in Singapore, China, Taiwan or Hong Kong. I will continue to work hard and connect with my fans," she told Shin Min.

Future plans​

Moving forward, the 43-year-old will be using just her first name "Celest" for her showbiz career.

She explained that her full name "Celest Chong Zhang Yu Hua" can be too long and awkward.
She said she likes "Celest" as it is easy to read and impactful.
Celest shared that she will be busy with moving house and a new album, adding that she has prepared three English songs and three Mandarin songs. She is involved in the creation of most of the songs.
She is also open to filming local dramas.
"I want to tell my fans that I love you guys. I'll come back to you with new dramas and songs," she told Shin Min excitedly.

Celest has made appearances in superhero series "The Umbrella Academy" and DC Comics' "Titans".
She had also acted in several local dramas such as "Your Hand in Mine" and "You Light Up My Life", as well as Chinese wuxia show "The Proud Twins".