• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia Sue vs Ng Boon Gay

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think so la, why shld Cecilia report to police if her act will be review if Ng will be subjected to investigation.
She wont be so stupid..now she is going to suffer mentally..how her husband is going to view her, whenever he wants to kiss her, he will think of the dick she was sucking ...haha...

Trying to understand this case. Let me know if my reading is correct based on reports and my own interpretation. Appreciate your comments so that I can follow the case more closely (for entertainment and interest sake lah!)

Cecilia and Ng are lovers. They met in a pub through a friend and later became close.
Later Cecilia has biz dealings iwht CNB. Ng did not declare his interest and allow this little deception to carry on.
Later Cecilia got some deals and of coure Ng approved them (directly or indirectly). This is where the conflict of interest and sex for deals came up.
At some point Cecilia and Ng has a falling out. She spilled the beans to the police.
Police investigate. Found there are grounds for persecution.
Now Prosecution with Cecilia vs Ng (and wife behind him) and Defence.

My understanding correct or not??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lovers my fuck!

Ng just want to have his cock stroke and his seeds shoot out like some missile for the shiok feeling by some slut and Cecila is some slut who uses such means to advance her interest.

Like no different from a hooker and Ng, her client!

He was getting his 'firehouse' checked before his annual inspection by his wife, there is a sticker at the bottom of the 'firehouse' inspected by____ Date : 00.00.00 ha ha ha ha

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are very funny, if the govt really put paternity tests as a must, you guys will start to critisize the govt interfere into family affair.

I'm surprised that mandatory paternity tests are still not implemented in Singapore.

Too many married men have been tricked into raising bastards, then they get a nasty surprise many years later when it is discovered that the blood type of the kid doesn't match etc.

Just because a woman says the kid is yours, doesn't mean you should automatically sign the birth certificate. The technology of DNA testing is here, so use it. Never assume.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My secret squirrel disclosed that it was Cecilia's hubby who tipped CPIB coz he tak boleh tahan her behavior and ways. Also, he knew the background of NBG. If he wasn't a civil servant, maybe a different story altogether.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be gahmen wanna tell its staff to keep their shafts inside and take it out only to pee...if so he will get away light...but i think he will be convicted just thread the opening speech of pp

I read the same but interprete it differently. I am quietly confident it will be an acquittal. DPPs , CPIB and AGC cannot be right ALL the time.

Let's see.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either way, both are culpable and guilty. Takes 2 hands to clap. I am more interested in the paternity of her baby. She met Gay in 2009, became lovers, and she
gave birth in 2010. And she's been married for 13 years. So all this time, her husband was shooting blanks? Gay must be a sniper in the police force

SINGAPORE: Cecilia Sue Siew Nang was called to the stand on Wednesday in the continuing trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

Ms Sue was called to the stand on Wednesday afternoon for the second day of Ng's trial.

Ng, 46, faces four counts of corruption.

He allegedly obtained oral sex from Ms Sue on four occasions, in exchange for furthering the business interests of her then employers - Hitachi Data Systems and Oracle Corporation Singapore.

Ms Sue was a strategic sales director at Hitachi from April 2010 to November last year.

And in late November 2011, she joined Oracle as a senior sales manager.

The 36-year-old testified as key prosecution witness on the second day of the trial, giving graphic details of her meetings with Ng.

She told the court how Ng forced her head down on four occasions in 2011 when they met to chat.

These four incidents took place at various carparks, including Mount Faber, Hort Park and Singapore General Hospital.

Ms Sue, dressed in a white shirt with black blazer and skirt, said she would struggle to move away from Ng's groin area and would tell Ng off.

She said Ng would then promise not to repeat his actions.

This prompted prosecution to ask why she continued to meet Ng.

To this, Ms Sue said she is only a "normal sales representative" and that she didn't want to offend Ng and sour relations with CNB.

During the two-hour on the stand, Ms Sue described more than three times that Ng was "well-connected".

By the end of the first hour, Ms Sue broke down and choked back tears when prosecution questioned her about her meetings with Ng.

Ms Sue will take the stand again on September 27.

In the morning hearing, Oracle's managing director Mr Leslie Ong took the stand again.

He told the court that Ms Sue was in charge of servicing the CNB account.

Under Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng's cross-examination, the court heard that the company had no plans to engage CNB during their planning review process in December 2011

Mr Ong said for FY2012 to FY2014, forecasts from the planning review showed that there was no business contemplated with CNB for that period.

During the cross-examination, Mr Ong said Ms Sue was aware that in terms of potential business with CNB, there was nothing in the pipeline in the next three years.

Mr Ong also told the court that in mapping out and ranking the top officials of the agencies under the Home Affairs Ministry, Ms Sue was just following protocol and nothing was unusual.

Defence counsel Tan also touched on the compliance of the code of ethics at Oracle.

To that, Mr Ong said there are strict policies against corrupt practices and that all employees are expected to complete a course on ethics online.

- CNA/fa

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what about the prior years from 2009? Did he force her also? if this lady's testimony is this, wonder who will buy it...May be the cucuckolded hubby will...

jw5

Loyal
she was forced on four occassions? why didnt she just bite his dick if so....unless.....

She already claim that she didn't want to offend him or CNB mah....................
In terms of offending someone, that would be the ultimate wouldn't it? :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that they already were acquainted even before Ng became CNB chief.

Trying to understand this case. Let me know if my reading is correct based on reports and my own interpretation. Appreciate your comments so that I can follow the case more closely (for entertainment and interest sake lah!)

Cecilia and Ng are lovers. They met in a pub through a friend and later became close.
Later Cecilia has biz dealings iwht CNB. Ng did not declare his interest and allow this little deception to carry on.
Later Cecilia got some deals and of coure Ng approved them (directly or indirectly). This is where the conflict of interest and sex for deals came up.
At some point Cecilia and Ng has a falling out. She spilled the beans to the police.
Police investigate. Found there are grounds for persecution.
Now Prosecution with Cecilia vs Ng (and wife behind him) and Defence.

My understanding correct or not??

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very true. ALL intel and enforcement agencies need these 'kuis'. Especially, CPIB, CNB and ISD. In the case of NBG and CS, it was a 'victimless' crime!

Boss , we used to be in SPF so we know how IU is important to solve case :wink: