• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia Sue vs Ng Boon Gay

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a pervert and definitely abused his position to garner sexual favours and in this case there seems to be force so it wasn't consensual but coerced and this is why there is a criminal case. Hopefullly he kenna 2 years at Changi Chalet.

M

Mdm Tang

why Cecilia repeated x 3 times

that NBG is very very well connected ???

Connected to what ???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Cecilia was pressured into performing fellatio for former CNB chief, says prosecution[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
September 26th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

sue1.jpg
Cecilia Sue Siew Nang

The woman implicated in the high-profile sex-for-favor case was pressured into performing fellatio for the accused, said the prosecution in its opening address on the first day of the trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

Cecilia Sue Siew Nang was a victim who was worried about jeopardising her work and thus would not reject his “sexual overtures because she had business interests in mind”, said the prosecution, while Ng was portrayed as a man who insisted on sexual favours even though he knew that she was pursuing procurement opportunities with the organisation he headed.

The 46-year-old Ng is accused of corruptly obtaining sexual favors in the form of oral sex on four occasions between July and December last year from 36-year-old Cecilia Sue while she was sales manager at Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) and senior sales manager at Oracle Singapore; in return for furthering the business interests of the two IT companies.

The prosecution, in its opening statement acknowledged that while Ng had at no time influenced or was directly involved in the process of awarding two separate IT contracts worth S$320,000 related to a project Cecilia Sue was working on, Ng nevertheless had ultimate sign-off approval on any vendor deals worth up to S$1 million.

As such, Deputy Chief Prosecutor (DCP) Tan Ken Hwee said, Ng “pressured” Cecilia Sue into performing fellatio on four occasions knowing his final approval was necessary and that she had to maintain a cordial relationship with the government agencies under her purview.

DCP Tan added that in one specific instance, Ng had demanded oral sex from Cecilia Sue “on the same day that CNB officially contracted to buy certain products which she had marketed”.

In addition, on that same day (sometime before the sex act) Cecilia had suggested a specific piece of software to the accused as being something that could help CNB.
DCP Tan said that Cecilia Sue acceded to Ng’s demands because she was concerned “about contracts that she had obtained, and would be seeking to obtain, directly or indirectly, from the Central Narcotics Bureau”.

She was also concerned that if she did not give in or raised the alarm and reported the incidents, “she would jeopardise the existing commercial relationship” she had built with the CNB.

DCP Tan argued that the absence of lapses in the procurement processes at the CNB was not material to the case because under the Prevention of Corruption Act, where a civil servant obtains gratification “from a person that has or is seeking to have business dealings with the Government, he is presumed to have done so corruptly”.

Under the law, it is also “no defence that the purpose for which the gratification is given, is never, for want of a better word, consummated”, DCP Tan said.
All that is required is that the recipient of the gratification had reason to believe that the gratification was offered to him as inducement. This, even if there is no actual interference with Government procurement process on account of the gratification.
He reiterated that the prosecution does not “use the criminal justice system to enforce marriage vows”, nor to “police morality”.

However, DCP Tan was quick to add that the situation is very different when a public officer enters or continues a sexual relationship with a person who has business dealings with the very department that he is in charge of.

DCP Tan also sought to apply for an anonymity order as Cecilia Sue is supposedly suffering from clinical depression as a result of the media glare.

After submitting a psychiatric report on Cecilia Sue to the court, DCP Tan said that further publication of Cecilia Sue’s name and pictures will be “detrimental” to her mental well-being, and should be prohibited “in the interest of justice”.

DCP Tan added that it is important Cecilia Sue gives evidence “without distress to her well-being”.

But defence lawyer Senior Counsel (SC) Tan Chee Meng said it was the first time in his career that he had come across a request for a “critical principal witness” in a trial to be anonymous.

Calling the prosecution’s application unprecedented, SC Tan also argued that the order, if granted, would be an “exercise in futility”, as Cecilia Sue’s identity has already been well publicised since June this year.

SC Tan also stressed “the fundamental principal that there should be open justice”.

He further noted that should an anonymity order be granted and his client eventually acquitted, his client’s “name may never be cleared in the court of public opinion”, as it would not be known that he was cleared of the charges in relation to Cecilia Sue.

DCP Tan’s application for an anonymity order was rejected by District Judge (DJ) Siva Shanmugam, saying that he was unconvinced by the prosecution’s arguments.

Meanwhile, SC Tan argued that his client had been in a relationship with Cecilia Sue from 2009, therefore “personal indiscretions aside”, Ng is not corrupt.

This claim (about the affair) was consistent with the statement of agreed facts submitted to the court, that Ng “got acquainted with Cecilia at a pub in Tanjong Pagar, through a mutual friend”, sometime in early 2009 – when he was the Director of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Singapore Police Force.

SC Tan then applied for the court to order a discharge amounting to an acquittal for his client, on the basis that the charges framed against Ng “are so general and lacking in particulars” that his client is “severely prejudiced, contrary to the proper administration of criminal justice”.

The prosecution should ascertain the specific products, or approved contracts that were implicated in the alleged corruption, SC Tan argued, but this was rejected by DJ Siva Shanmugam, saying that he found the prosecution’s charges sufficiently framed.

The trial is slated for 18 days and is expected to take place over three months, with five witnesses called by the prosecution.

The witnesses are Cecilia Sue, Oracle Singapore’s Managing Director Leslie Ong, the General Manager of Hitachi Systems, the CNB Deputy Director, and a Ministry of Finance official.

Ng faces up to S$100,000 in fine and/or five years imprisonment for each charge, if convicted.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya rite, Cecilia Sue should really change her name to Cisua...Ci-sua Sue, Ci-Sua Kong...

How to believe? You mean Ng can push her head down, unzip his flyers, pull out his precious and place that into her mouth in 1 swift action? Is Ng a professional or what?

Perhaps Ng was saying:" your new product is si mi lai eh? Buay liao bo eng kum lan ah?" So she was pressurize to "kum lan" is it?
Super ultra lame.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. ALL intel and enforcement agencies need these 'kuis'. Especially, CPIB, CNB and ISD. In the case of NBG and CS, it was a 'victimless' crime!

The kuis are his own ppl in the 'Home Team', those ppl want a piece of Ng and they so much in command and control of things that even Teo could not keep those fuckers in line.

This is a lesson to be learnt in many work places especially those which wield power. I'm sure you are very familiar to what I'm talking about here.

Ng was too arrogant. He knew all his own kind and ex own kind was going to make that fall for him and he dared them.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng was too arrogant. He knew all his own kind and ex own kind was going to make that fall for him and he dared them.

yes, never burn bridges with peers previously running the organization that one is taking over. just happened that there was also a change at the top from a wrong to a teok that unravelled a power struggle a few levels down. faced with serious hesayshesay allegations and potential star witness, even a teok cunt right a wrong.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to believe? You mean Ng can push her head down, unzip his flyers, pull out his precious and place that into her mouth in 1 swift action? Is Ng a professional or what?

I guessed la, Ng could be wearing a zipless jogging pants at that time. Upon erection, he held to her head, push it down and said...li...ka lim peh gum..:biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be fair to her, there is no evidence yet that she did it for money or career advancement

So she did it becos she got itchy cunt!! Ng does not strike me as s good stud.... I am sure she can get better guys to hump her shiok shiok from the Pubs she was water-holing in......... angmoh will mob her like flies!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why aren't they charging the Gay guy for other crime? cos if what that Sue lady said its true that he forced her to perform oral sex then isn't a crime being committed?

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cecilia changes account of fifth tryst with Ng

20120928.123011_corruption2.jpg

By Joy Fang
my paper
Friday, Sep 28, 2012

The second time she took the stand yesterday, prosecution witness Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, an IT executive, raised doubt with inconsistent replies.

She gave a different account of an alleged sexual encounter she had admitted to previously, during a Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) probe.

That alleged sexual encounter between her and former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay, 46, took place at a serviced apartment in Great World City in June 2009.

In the still and silent courtroom, the defence, led by Ng's lawyer, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng, cast doubt on Ms Sue's insistence that she did not have sex with Ng in the apartment. Ng had rented the apartment for his mother, said Ms Sue, 36.

Recalling the incident, she said Ng had offered to show her the apartment. But, when they got there, he hugged her from behind and subsequently tried to force himself on her. When he started undressing himself, "that's when I quickly ran off", she said.

Mr Tan reminded her of the statements she had given to the CPIB in December 2010, during its investigations. She had admitted in her first statement that she and Ng had sex and oral sex in a bedroom on that occasion.

She also said that she "was in a daze... I was very confused about the incident".

"But, after this, I had more liking for Boon Gay," read Mr Tan.

Visibly anxious, Ms Sue said that the initial statement to CPIB "wasn't truthful" as it was a frightening and stressful situation for her. She said: "I just wanted to get over it and not implicate anybody or myself."

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cecilia: He broke my heart

20120928.130446_sept2812_ceciliasue.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Sep 28, 2012

Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, the key witness in the graft trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay, said in an earlier statement that he had broken her heart when he did not take responsibility for her pregnancy.

She had said: "When I was pregnant in the first quarter of 2010, I asked Boon Gay what if the child is his. At that time, I felt Boon Gay was an irresponsible man because he did not want to show responsibility and did not comfort me either.

He broke my heart. It was then I decided to end my relationship with him. After I told him I wanted to end the physical intimacy in September/October 2010, I did not remember giving him any indication that I like him."

However, in court today, Ms Cecilia Sue, 36, denied the statement that she gave to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) and signed off at 5pm on May 3.

On cross-examination, Ms Sue said she had lied as she was "fearful" of the accused, and tried not to implicate him to make it better.

Yesterday, the witness also gave inconsistent replies in court, giving a different account of an alleged sexual encounter she had admitted to previously.

While she had earlier said that she and Ng had sex and oral sex in a bedroom in a Great World City service apartment Ng, 46, was renting, she retracted it and said it was not consensual.

She said: "If we had sex, it will be rape."

After saying, the original statement 'wasn't truthful enough', Ms Sue added: "What I say today is the truth. Nothing but the truth."

The former CNB chief is facing four charges of obtaining sexual gratification from Ms Sue between June and December last year, to further the interest of her companies.

The trial continues today.

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ng's wife says she is unaffected by Sue's revelations

20120928.204147_nbg_day4.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Sep 28, 2012

SINGAPORE - Day four of the sex-for-contracts trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau Chief Ng Boon Gay saw more drama unfold, as key witness Cecilia Sue Siew Nang came under more cross-examination from Ng's defence lawyer, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng.

Shin Min Daily News reported that she was grilled about the extent of her relationship with Ng.

At one point, the defence questioned why Ms Sue told Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) during a probe that she asked Ng if he loved her, when she viewed Ng as only a close friend.

She replied that incident happened after he forced her to have oral sex. She then asked if he forced himself on her because he loved her. But Ng denied that he loved Ms Sue.

Defence then asked if she felt upset because Ng said he did not love her, and this led her to stop having a relationship with him.

Ms Sue replied no, but added at this point that Ng told her his wife could not satisfy for him in some areas. She said: "But this does not mean he can make me his sex tool!"

Denies telling CPIB she had oral sex with Ng more than 10 times

During trial, defence also brought up her statement to CPIB, taken on 25 Apr this year. She said in that recorded statement she had had sexual encounters with Ng on more than 10 occasions, and one of these incidents took place outside the Senior Police Officers' Mess (SPOM) at Mount Pleasant Road.

In her statement, she provided a total of nine locations where she said they had oral sex previously.

When questioned about this, Ms Sue changed her mind, and said these were places where she met Ng, but they did not have any sexual encounters. She said she made the statement in a fearful and exhausted state, and when there was a lot of pressure.

Nine locations, 10 times when Ms Sue performed oral sex on Ng

2009: Prince Edward Road car park

Jun 2009: A rented apartment near Great World City

From Jun 2009 until end 2009: Senior Police Officers' Mess (SPOM) at Mount Pleasant Road

From Jun 2009 until end 2009: Behind a church in Bukit Batok Road

From Jun 2009 until end 2009: A public carpark along Halifax Road, behind Tanglin Police Divisional Headquarters

26 Aug 2010: The Scarlet Hotel

Jul 2011: The Beaufort Sentosa

Nov 2011: HortPark

2 Dec 2011: Mount Faber

9 Dec 2011: A carpark at Singapore General Hospital

Ng's wife speaks to media for first time

As usual, Ng's wife, Yap Yen Yen, accompanied her husband to court as the trial continued.

When asked how she felt about the details that have been revealed by Ms Sue, she told the media that she will remain unaffected by what Ms Sue has said in court.

Upon arriving this morning at court, she was seen holding Ng's arm, as their lawyers stood by their side.

Spotting the long line of people who had gathered for the court session, she whispered to her husband: "There's a queue."

Yesterday afternoon, she told reporters after court was adjourned that she continued to believe in her husband, and that her love for him has not wavered.

She also said she will continue to appear in court beside her husband.

Ms Yap was seen breaking into a smile as they left court earlier this afternoon, after a recess. As usual, she was by Ng's side, with her hand through the crook of his arm.

When questioned by reporters if she still believed in her husband, Ng broke in this time, and apologised to the media, without allowing his wife to reply.

[email protected]

jw5

Loyal
Ms Sue replied no, but added at this point that Ng told her his wife could not satisfy for him in some areas. She said: "But this does not mean he can make me his sex tool!"

He did not make you his sex tool silly, he made you take in his sex tool. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nine locations, 10 times when Ms Sue performed oral sex on Ng

2009: Prince Edward Road car park

Jun 2009: A rented apartment near Great World City

From Jun 2009 until end 2009: Senior Police Officers' Mess (SPOM) at Mount Pleasant Road

From Jun 2009 until end 2009: A public carpark along Halifax Road, behind Tanglin Police Divisional Headquarters

26 Aug 2010: The Scarlet Hotel

Jul 2011: The Beaufort Sentosa

Nov 2011: HortPark

2 Dec 2011: Mount Faber

9 Dec 2011: A carpark at Singapore General Hospital

No wonder we never met. My base at Kallang carpark.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Sue replied no, but added at this point that Ng told her his wife could not satisfy for him in some areas. She said: "But this does not mean he can make me his cum dumpster!

Fixed for you, Cecilia. Please avoid the ambiguous term 'sex tool' when describing your function for NBG.

Last edited:

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman in sex-for-contracts case now denies having sex with ex-CNB boss

September 28, 2012 - 1:36am

By: Andre Yeo

0187143a.jpg

TNP PHOTOS: Choo Chwee Hua

She told the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) last year about her sexual tryst with ex-Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) director Ng Boon Gay at a Great World City apartment.

But the woman at the centre of Singapore’s biggest sex-corruption case involving a top civil servant insisted in court yesterday that they never had sex.

Ms Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, 36, the star witness in the sex-for-contracts case against Ng, said he had tried to force himself on her in the apartment.

But she had fought him off and they did not have sex, because if they had, “it would have been rape”.

Ng faces four counts of corruptly obtaining oral sex from Ms Sue, then a senior sales manager at Oracle Corporation Singapore, between July and December last year.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday (Sept 28).

01871433.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Sue replied no, but added at this point that Ng told her his wife could not satisfy for him in some areas. She said: "But this does not mean he can make me his sex tool!

Not sure if CS is really naive or just pretending to be blur. Which man who 'steal eat' will lovingly tell his 'steal eat' partner that his obedient wife at home is a better fuckee than the one he is bonking? Sex tool? Knna, all LJs and CBs are sex tools lah.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This location I like :wink: but he's not advanture enough . When I was younger , me and my gf climb into churches to have " fun " . :wink: