• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP built-quick tofu infra project: Wuxi East railway station flooded!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey loser, wait for some unker here whack you again and meet you at Tampinese mall ....
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...
:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: poon pe pe

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we must have quality highways built by Angmoh.

Screenshot_20230724_190557_Chrome.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we must have quality highways built by Angmoh.

When was the incident?

The capitalist world media is transparent, whenever a raw incident of a bridge collapsed in the USA, Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia etc, it will be reported by news around the world. CCCP is opaque, their media covered up many of their tofu incidents.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the incident?

The capitalist world media is transparent, whenever a raw incident of a bridge collapsed in the USA, Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia etc, it will be reported by news around the world. CCCP is opaque, their media covered up many of their tofu incidents.
Go fuck yrslf deep deep

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

中國爛尾樓!黑龍江體育館坍塌,家長痛哭抗議,中共:傷亡11人算啥,不讓見孩子最後一面,中國人太難了​