• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP built-quick tofu infra project: Wuxi East railway station flooded!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame transparent and open third-party media, china CCP does not take quality and QC as critical KPI.

Why are youtube and google being blocked in china? Think along your line you will get the answer.
Hello.... 无聊先生.... create another thread and stick to the narrative and I keng to take you on...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the KL highway was also having same problem and half of highway collapse too...

Go fuck blue camels...

This shows Muud corruption ... eat money...
Where's your source? Don't just say without substantiating your source. We are comparing COMPLETED INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS, NOT THOSE STILL UNDERGOING CONSTRUCTION.

Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame transparent and open third-party media, china CCP does not take quality and QC as critical KPI.

Why are youtube and google being blocked in china? Think along your line you will get the answer.
Open third party... since these SEA region was colonised by evil BE, sanctioned started to block media news in this region.

Singapore aas banned from Malaysia and Indonesia news broadcasting. The TV antenna for Malaysia and Indonesia was taken off.

When you go over to Johor you see jiuhu kia home has super long poles on their roof to to receive Singapore broadcast station, right up to Muar area...

What talking you... go fuck yrslf...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your source? Don't just say without any evidence.

Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:
Just wait... many IT uncles here will find the source for you... meanwhile go do you grooming... pangsai shower, brush teeth make coffee rest and take a nap... chobohlan time..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wait... many IT uncles here will find the source for you... meanwhile go do you grooming... pangsai shower, brush teeth make coffee rest and take a nap... chobohlan time..
FUCKERS LIKE YOU WILL ONLY KNOW HOW TO TALK COCK WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. SHAME ON YOU.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously to the monolingual Singlish speaking angmoh wannabe Sinkies flooding in USA will not be reported.
Screenshot_20230724_094902_Google.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Waterfalls form at train station after heavy rains​

View attachment 186527 View attachment 186529

Waterfalls form at train station after heavy rainsClose

Wuxi East railway station, in eastern China, has been hit by flooding that caused waterfalls to form, with water seen cascading down escalators and staircases.
Parts of central and eastern China have been hit by a wave of extreme weather in recent months - including heavy rain and flooding.
This is ponding... No Tofu lah

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKERS LIKE YOU WILL ONLY KNOW HOW TO TALK COCK WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. SHAME ON YOU.
Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen... want to go to mall and supermarket to meet and fight? If we show up and send my hokkien sargant peng kia to handle you is enough...

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is ponding... No Tofu lah

You are looking at the outcome, not the cause.
Drainage is a major problem in CCCP china because of poor infra planning, cutting corner and bribery at every sage. Quality inspectors are commonly being bribed.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are looking at the outcome, not the cause.
Drainage is a major problem in CCCP china because of poor infra planning, cutting corner and bribery at every sage. Quality inspectors are commonly being bribed.
Good hands say wan

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen... want to go to mall and supermarket to meet and fight? If we show up and send my hokkien sargant peng kia to handle you is enough...
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...
Hey loser, wait for some unker here whack you again and meet you at Tampinese mall ....

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP spent billions of $ to build many new roads (to look modernizing for promotion, for party and not for people) on hollow ground, cutting corners and steps like land survey. No wonder they are so fast!

van1.png

zebra.jpg