• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP built-quick tofu infra project: Wuxi East railway station flooded!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh.... Satan... @blackmondy waiting to screw you in China hotel...

LOL!... Retarded CCP commiecunt dickless faggot like you having your family members killed by CCP and you still open your backside for your master emperor Xi to fuck deep deep. No wonder your mother, wife, sisters, daughters all beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you posted 2015 incident! Can you find 1 that is 2022 or 2023?
We aim to please. Always willing to help monolingual Singlish speaking angmoh wannabe Sinkies. Please enjoy and let me know if there is anything else you need to continue sucking Angmoh cocks.

Screenshot_20230726_084711_Google.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We aim to please. Always willing to help monolingual Singlish speaking angmoh wannabe Sinkies. Please enjoy and let me know if there is anything else you need to continue sucking Angmoh cocks.

Sucking ang moh cocks is better than wumaos like you and tanwahtiu sucking communist dictator mao zedong's cock. He started cultural revolution which destroyed your 5000 years of chink culture. You suck his cock like ice-cream. Ang moh musuems help to preserve your chink ancient artifacts which would otherwise be destroyed by red guards. You continue to suck communist CCP cock.

You friend tanwahtiu is hiding himself behind the door peeping you blocking the punch for him in the yard, you are very silly.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot ish fantasy island or water world

Waterfalls form at train station after heavy rains​

View attachment 186527 View attachment 186529

Waterfalls form at train station after heavy rainsClose

Wuxi East railway station, in eastern China, has been hit by flooding that caused waterfalls to form, with water seen cascading down escalators and staircases.
Parts of central and eastern China have been hit by a wave of extreme weather in recent months - including heavy rain and flooding.