• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"That Amy Cheong sibeh racist. I would never say anything racist about Malays, Chinese, Indians..."

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ijgeas.jpg

When I played my joker, it's always work.

(Super-sub Edin Dzeko scores 2 goals to beat West Bromwish 2-1)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2220579-15989040000005DC-528_636x510.jpg

Rooney: "Rio, this time you sure kena sai from Ferguson for refusing to wear the Kick It Out t-shirt. You can start looking for your next club. You can join Johnn Terry at Chelsea, join your brother Anton at QPR, or Luis Suarez at Liverpool."

Ferdinand: "I got an offer from Geyland United. Now I got to find out where is Geylang."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2j1669t.jpg

Stevie G "Hey, Jimmy, so you are following Steve Davis playing a smaller pitch, i mean table,
when you get older, me, same same lah, i will be following Robbie Fowler soon.
Stevie G #wishpering# Is that your daugher behind, can introduce?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2eyx820.jpg

Meanwhile at the Jalan Besar Stadium.....
This is a big stadium, you know, I'm a bit lost,
this way to the changing room?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
644630_10151125145848580_1487260875_n.jpg

Giroud: "I thought Wenger wanted to buy Andy Carroll instead of you?"
Cazorla: "Liverpool's and Malaga's asking prices were on a per inch basis and Wenger, as usual, could not resist a bargain."

Last edited:

Drogba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
151378hp2.jpg

Uli : This is the third time Louis refuse to shake hands with me and i am the club president. Unbelievable.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11imubo.jpg

I don't believe it, they said i can cheat my granny to get a penalty,
com'on don't see me no up, cheating granny is just small case,
with my talent, i can cheat my grandpa, parents, siblings, girlfriends
but most of all the referees.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2227900-15D5DD3B000005DC-779_468x286.jpg

Jack Wilshere lying prostrate in front of Alex Ferguson: "Please, please sign me! I want to join van Persie at Man United."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-15D3E6CE000005DC-317_634x477.jpg

van Persie to Wenger: "I am very happy at Man United. I have no regrets leaving Arsenal."

article-2226537-15CCCDA7000005DC-469_224x423.jpg

Wenger to Walcott: "van Persie told me he is unhappy at Man United and regrets leaving Arsenal."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
154676535.jpeg

Wenger (thinking to himself): "This Rafael Benitez sibeh sian. Cannot stop talking about how he won the Champions League."