• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption please?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
171697217e99e866d38cc455e45616ca5c5c4534.jpg

What do you think Jack Neo and Micheal Palmer are discussing? Birds of the same kind flock together?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mike: Bro, I fucked it up big time like you.

Jack: Dun worry, brother. I will pray for you and maybe ask Kong Hee if he can help you.

Mike: Thanks, maybe he can help by letting me stay in the Hollywood house since Sun Ho is back?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(extreme right stranger): You 2 are WIMPS.

MP: I'm over mangoes now. But can't help getting a hard-on with my successor's melons and toothy gap smile (latter's great for bj).

JN: Must confess, I'm into strapling youths as in my latest celluloid piece. Darn, my battery's worn out as hard to keep up with the youth squad. The perks of behind the scenes

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Teeko Jack: Michael, now you loss of income....me got idea, let's make a RA movie about it....all our sexual excapades....dumbfuck sinkies will make it a box office hit for sure. I'll make you a movie star.

Teeko Mike: Dunno leh....paiseh lah. What will be the movie title?

Unnamed Teeko Ah Pek: PUSSIES NOT ENOUGH.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mike: I need a job after what had happened. PAP will not give me a job after losing Punggol East.

Jack: I have an idea! Why not you join my church? Kong Hee is making good money, much more than an MP and tax-free somemore.

Mike: But my knowledge about the bible is limited.

Jack: No worries, Kong Hee told me that he just humtam anything most of the time...just add a lot of "praise to the lord" and "amen" can already.

Mike: I still worried...

Jack: We got a lot of female worshipper who will do anything as long as you say it is for GOD. Besides that....*(Interrupted)

Mike: So can I start this afternoon?

Last edited: