• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cannibal Holocaust (contains gore)

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
All was fake except for the killing of the animals. The natives had a good meal out of them.

Exactly that is what it looked like throughout, just natives eating raw animal innards, nothing gory, as someone mentioned the recent "The Hills Run Red" is one of the better gory movies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Torrents a little troublesome. Those file sharing site is good, one time download like 250mb.

250mb??

Even 1 normal dvd ripped movie is already like 700-800mb and that's low quality.

I have already been d/ling blu-ray rips that are the size of a single layer dvd like 4.27GB and larger at 7GB for eg. These are of course edited cos real blu-ray rips are over 20GB in size.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't deny it is still a shocking movie of its time.

And you got the time wrong, the movie was released in 1980. Just correcting you. :o

OK just finished viewing again on DVD. The turtle scene was real in the 1970s when I watched them kill turtles in Chinatown right in front of my eyes. Many scenes have been forgotten by me till just now's viewing. Good Night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have many many gore films. Just go to this movie's imdb page and they'll tell you about all the other links.

The green inferno is what the amazon was called in this movie.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Warning: A grisly film with grisly pictures expected.

Some of you might have watched it before.

One of the better films (a snuff film) I have watched, free from Hollywood crap and glamour. There were many scenes of brutality in the movie, a few were real but most were fake, of course. Here is the poster:

Boring.

If I want gore, the wet market or the butcher would serve well. You can even smell the meat on display, unlike TV where you can only see heavily digitized & doctored images.