• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you answer this simple Maths Questions? 4 + 5 x 2 - 8 =??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you answer this simple Maths Questions? 4 + 5 x 2 - 8 =?

This is simple Maths that we learned in Primary School but it seems that many netizens are unable to get the correct answer.

Try.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Based on the rules that I learned in Primary school the answer should be : multiply and divide first then add and subtract.

jw5

Loyal
The answer is 6. :o:wink::p:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Can you answer this simple Maths Questions? 4 + 5 x 2 - 8 =?

This is simple Maths that we learned in Primary School but it seems that many netizens are unable to get the correct answer.

Try.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shitskins will ask you back how you like the answer to be before he give you the answer

jw5

Loyal
But hor... why must there be the rule that from left first?

Why cannot from right to left?

Why universally agreed that the correct answer must be left and then right? :o:wink::p:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

But hor...why must there be the rule that multiply first.

Why cannot from left to right?

Why universally agreed that the correct answer must be multiply and divide first?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But hor...why must there be the rule that multiply first.

Why cannot from left to right?

Why universally agreed that the correct answer must be multiply and divide first?

Because it's the language of mathematics. Without clearly defined rules, ambiguity sets in.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat is my hero. He is one of the best.

Actually, Tonychat my favourite forumer too. Without him, there will be no fucktard for me to screw online.

I'll probably be bored with this forum if our resident fucktard decide to quit or when he drop dead.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question is flawed. Without parenthesis, it would be impossible to calculate a definitive answer.
Golden rule: Always calculate the part in parenthesis first.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The question is flawed. Without parenthesis, it would be impossible to calculate a definitive answer.
Golden rule: Always calculate the part in parenthesis first.

No, without paranthesis, you should do the multiplication and division from left to right, and then addition and subtraction from left to right.

This rule was instituted so that you don't have to keep writing paranthesis for fairly straightforward expressions.