• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Singaporeons fight a war?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you looked closely, there are planes hiding in the forest.....can you find the underground plane park too? can't find it...hehe..

No need all these hiding planes all, when got war, ask your pastors and church pple go fight can liao, you all got "Goat" 's help and power, you all are invincible, AssAF no fight from you all chrikukustians

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah braveheart! amazing grace...

good old spiritual music before the battle begins!

you make a fighting soldier out of me everytime you post. I feel like killing someone, anyone!:p

yeah everytime i listen to this music, i could hear 21 gun salute pounding in the background...

sibeh shiok...dunno why...hehe..
i notice amazing grace is normally used during funeral lah. maybe more appropriate when the people revolt against the oppressors, and air the bag-pipes during the oppressor's song-ka

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the blow of a whistle, both sides are to rush to the centre and pick up what they can and fight for their lives. It must be a fight until there’s no one standing from the opposing side. I ask you. What do you think will be the outcome?

Comment C&P from TOC

I think the outcome will be a bloody mess. I also think it must be a bloody big stadium to play a thousand a side!

Cheers!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice amazing grace is normally used during funeral lah. maybe more appropriate when the people revolt against the oppressors, and air the bag-pipes during the oppressor's song-ka

that funeral music is meant for your opponent lah...:biggrin:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Singaporeans fight a war?....why not, with this Div 1 BG in command :biggrin:

Chemical warfare....

Attachments

• ST_IMAGES_JEAMKA.jpg
    ST_IMAGES_JEAMKA.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 102

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
after thinking for very long, actually spore can fight a war, can fight any war.
but the result = we lose the war.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it occurred to everyone that we have already LOST A WAR??? The enemy has never been Malaysia or Indonesia....but from within, the vile Lees and the PAP! Raping and abusing us everyday, and flooding our land with greedy foreigners who won't hesitate to take your place and swear allegiance to the PAP.

Singapore got rid of the white men colonial masters....only for them to be replaced by men in white overlords!

Wake up!! We have already lost!!

Swiss Standard

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many short sighted soldiers (probably highest in the whole wide world), maybe need to send all to Lasik surgery to get the vision corrected first. If not, once spectacles break or fog, then no need to fight anymore as they will not be able to tell enemy from friendly forces.... and also looking at the current fitness level with the recent incidents .... maybe better make peace rather than go to war.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many short sighted soldiers (probably highest in the whole wide world), maybe need to send all to Lasik surgery to get the vision corrected first. If not, once spectacles break or fog, then no need to fight anymore as they will not be able to tell enemy from friendly forces.... and also looking at the current fitness level with the recent incidents .... maybe better make peace rather than go to war.

sometimes you have no choice, the decision is not up to you, what happens if the other party invades?

mind you that grenadier PM is coming up against our clown prince PM.

things doesn't look too bright....you guys must be ready for it.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SAF is the only full-fledged army in the world where the infantry soldier with the exception of special elite forces are not trained to use or issued with handguns. Why?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
for other countries, the standard issue weaponry consist of primary, secondary & auxillary weapon. for us, we only rely on the lousy sar21. handguard heats up after squeezing off 20rounds - which is less than 1 full mag of 5.56mm

we will be cooking our palms if we fire fight & squeeze off the full combat load.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from a psychological viewpoint in war, not talking about the weapons and armory - when the crunch happen. You will be surprised, even shocked - you will find the strength from nowhere to fight to live or you might just freeze up early on and die.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to wait for enemy shells to hit us, we've already imploded. It's not as if the genocide ongoing is doing us any good.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is easy to defeat.
I just don't want to discuss on how.

When S'pore does fight a real war, the moment a NSF sees his buddy's limbs get blown off with blood gushing out all over the place and screaming for the MEDIC, all the 18 yr olds in the platoon including the 18 yr old 2nd LT will panic and scatter.

That would be the expected typical reaction of a conscript army trained under the current SAF exercises where the enemy doesn't shoot back and score direct hits with mass casualties, Blue side takes RED objectives easily on schedule and counter attacks by RED side either never happens or always fails.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the image of the national flag prominently displayed on this page, I think it is fitting to ask Singaporeons to ponder on this scenario.

The United Despotic Nations of the world decide to use their powers to force a country who is always quarreling with Singapore to settle their differences once and for all in a gladiator style contest. It will be winner takes all.

1000 able bodied men from each country picked at random through computer technology to ensure that man for man, they are of equal weight , height, size and fitness levels.

The contest will take place home and away like a football match, in their respective national stadiums. This is how the contest will be played out.

1000 men from each side will assemble on opposite ends of the stadium’s arena. Between then in the centre of the field would be a pile of 2000 parangs, knives, spears and other assortment of non firearms.

At the blow of a whistle, both sides are to rush to the centre and pick up what they can and fight for their lives. It must be a fight until there’s no one standing from the opposing side. I ask you. What do you think will be the outcome?

Whatever it is, I think F15s, F16s, stealth corvettes and leopard tanks are just a terrible waste of tax payers’ money.

Comment C&P from TOC
Tell you the brutal truth.......

When we are having ATECH 2 in our reservist yr 2006. Many MEN , all over age and weight all drop while walking for an attack in dawn only half way through. I am carrying a radio set for the Medical officer of the battalion. So i know the whole situation even better then CO himself. MO himself has given up also, seeing so much "casualty"!

You think SIngapore soldier can take walking so long at night and launch a attack at dawn ? You seen the bloody thick jungle johore has ? Our LIM CHU KANG area is considered a "GARDEN" as compared to the primary forest they have and let not talk abt indonesia.

But we can take johore but amid of different approach. We can sent in our fighter to take the skies. Then we will sent in the armoured vehicle to open up the urban city area ....... oh xxxxx...... that too tough also. Cannot and don know how to continue to write .......... also. But anyway , if we are capable to take johore and repulse any attack there after. I think this is already commendable.

Then we have to wipe out all the MAN in johore from age 3 onwards. THen we can take the woman, and CO and the president has to order the MEN in the unit to take 3 or 4 woman and make them pregnant ! This is how GENGHIS KHAN army become a super empire. After that , we must change the content of the text book, and tell the next generation , that Singapore does these for greater good for the people across the PENINSULA !

But anyway , we are just like honey bees. We can attack , but once we attack , we will all die out.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think SIngapore soldier can take walking so long at night and launch a attack at dawn ? You seen the bloody thick jungle johore has ? Our LIM CHU KANG area is considered a "GARDEN" as compared to the primary forest they have and let not talk abt indonesia.

maybe this can help?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3evAtxHTNE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3evAtxHTNE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for other countries, the standard issue weaponry consist of primary, secondary & auxillary weapon. for us, we only rely on the lousy sar21. handguard heats up after squeezing off 20rounds - which is less than 1 full mag of 5.56mm

we will be cooking our palms if we fire fight & squeeze off the full combat load.

Is it true? SAR21 got this problem? My last ICT shoot was still using M16 plus organic weapons so i had no idea how it perform in live shoot.

As for fighting a war, capabilities wise, so be able to reach the mersing line. The problem is not taking of land, it to secure it that we will have problem. SAF simply dont have enough troop strength the hold the frontline plus keep up the security of the occupied lands.

Best way is to have our neighbours to fight among themselves, while we watch from across the straits of johor.