• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone remember this 70s chio bu presenter ?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't she Joe Augustin's co-host on Class 95's Morning Express before Petrina Kow and Mark van Cuylenberg?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people don't know Doug O converted to Islam at the height of his fame. He married a Malay woman, not that pretty, quite plump sized lady. But his daughter is very chio.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people don't know Doug O converted to Islam at the height of his fame. He married a Malay woman, not that pretty, quite plump sized lady. But his daughter is very chio.
Always saw his bui bui wife at Fire ... Must have been keeping her eye on him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always saw his bui bui wife at Fire ... Must have been keeping her eye on him.
Daughter named Nadia if I not mistaken. My Mat Zouk friend hitched up with her some years back. Very pretty exotic Minah / Eurasian looks. Not sure how she looks now though.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should be 51 year old by now, if I am not wrong.
I remembered she did a short clip to to promote her show,
Something like this, "I am Bond, Loretta Alabons".