• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy cheap & send to USA Address & Forward item to Australia

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone use this service before?

http://www.shipito.com/

U.S.A. Address & Mail Forwarding

Shop in the U.S.A. and have packages forwarded to you

Many products are much less expensive in the U.S.A. thanks to the weak dollar value and strong competition. Many U.S. sellers do not ship directly to international addresses. Now you can shop online on sites like eBay, Amazon, and BestBuy and we will ship the packages to you. We can also assist with purchases and arrange payment if you do not own a credit card.

Shipito has LOW SHIPPING rates

• Compare our shipping rates with the competition. We have super low shipping rates.
  • Huge savings with consolidation of packages. It is cheaper to mail packages through us than directly from stores to you.
  • Discounts from shipping companies!
  • Addresses in California, Nevada, Oregon, Hong-Kong and China.
  • Pay no sales tax if you ship to Tualatin, Oregon location.

Two easy package forwarding programs
  • INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES with no monthly or set up fee. $8.50 per package + postage
  • VIRTUAL MAILBOX - unlimited size. Consolidation and free storage up to 45 days.
  • Magazines and letters are mailed out for just $1. Postage for a magazine is $2.65 anywhere in the world!

Compare our services
  • We offer more services
  • Online account. Details about each package including its tracking number. Select the best shipping method. Email notifications.
  • We can check content of your package. Make sure everything is in good shape and nothing is missing.
  • We can help you with returns and refunds for products.
  • Assisted purchases in stores which require complicated verifications or accept only U.S. credit cards.
  • Assisted purchases in real stores.
  • Assisted purchase without commission at zeeg.us

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo ! we have the same lobang.. I just bought a mouse cage.. now seeking a bike helmet :smile: A decent helmet in the bike shop cost about $150.. ebay about $29

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo ! we have the same lobang.. I just bought a mouse cage.. now seeking a bike helmet :smile: A decent helmet in the bike shop cost about $150.. ebay about $29

Thank my PokChoy friend for suggesting.
She has not tried the service herself, but her mate has.

Did you try the Shipito service? Cost $8.5 to ship over an item Amazon does not ship to Australia. I was told to watch out for CA State Sales Tax.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh ? Normally when I purchased the items they will reveal the shipment cost. I don't bother so much coz the cost is way higher than the shipping. I compare the total price including the shipping.

Last month, I have purchased GU10 LED down lights x 40.. I hate the elec bills, therefore implemented innovative ways to save cost - I shall change all my halogen downlights to LED :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh ? Normally when I purchased the items they will reveal the shipment cost. I don't bother so much coz the cost is way higher than the shipping. I compare the total price including the shipping.

???

Did you read my posting correctly?

When I buy from some US websites, they ONLY deliver to US addresses. To counter this, I found this company who will assign me a US address to ship to, so that I can buy from the website.

When this company receive my item at the assigned US address, they will forward the item to my REAL Aussie address and it cost $8.50 for this service.

Last edited:

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about shipping...

When (and if) I move to Perth, hopefully by mid-next year, I need to ship some of my belongings over. I think we have amassed a sizeable number of carton boxes of personal items, and a couple of pieces of furniture. How do I send them over - any particular freight forwarders to recommend? What about customs clearance - what do I look out for, and what kind of charges involved?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for my speed reading, hehe.

Try eBay hong kong - they ship to Oz.

???

Did you read my posting correctly?

When I buy from some US websites, they ONLY deliver to US addresses. To counter this, I found this company who will assign me a US address to ship to, so that I can buy from the website.

When this company receive my item at the assigned US address, they will forward the item to my REAL Aussie address and it cost $8.50 for this service.