• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
My TNB arrived only 3 weeks later. I remembered I was just excited like urs 4 months ago. Enjoy the process!

Thats great! They have rectified my unit from what i can see. They work quite fast. But the official Setia inspection will be done only when they are satisfied. So they will send out an official letter stating that what we listed has been rectified and can be inspected. Glad to know that they have a proper process for everything. Its not just phone calls, or ad hoc visits.

Anyway, water meters are already in so you can turn on water anytime depending on the Setia sub contractor's availability. YOu need to be around when they turn on so that they can test all the taps, etc for you. The subcon only works on Tues, Thur and Sat! So you can book the water turn on.

TNB still no show..... hahahahha.

I saw a Coral inter unit with a 'For rent/sale' sign already! :smile:

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some updates of pictures:

Attachments

• BI_20Oct12.jpg
    BI_20Oct12.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 145
  • BI_Indah_Walk_Sky_Excutive_Suites_20Oct12.jpg
    BI_Indah_Walk_Sky_Excutive_Suites_20Oct12.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • Horizon_Resident_Sky_Loft_20Oct12.jpg
    Horizon_Resident_Sky_Loft_20Oct12.jpg
    782 KB · Views: 141
  • Sky_Loft_South_(Front)_20Oct12.jpg
    Sky_Loft_South_(Front)_20Oct12.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • Sky_Loft_South_East_20Oct12.jpg
    Sky_Loft_South_East_20Oct12.jpg
    844.8 KB · Views: 146

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Wufucheng,your photo of skyloft are more updated than Seita website,enjoy seeing those photo,I'm also a owner there,however facing the highway located at high floor ,brought somewhere back during end of 2011.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Wufucheng,your photo of skyloft are more updated than Seita website,enjoy seeing those photo,I'm also a owner there,however facing the highway located at high floor ,brought somewhere back during end of 2011.

Hi destansooming,

Glad that U enjoy seeing those photos.
My is facing south.

Just wondering what's the name of the mountain/hill on the background?

Attachments

• BI_SL_North_View_1_20Oct12.jpg
    BI_SL_North_View_1_20Oct12.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 139
  • BI_SL_North_View_2_20Oct12.jpg
    BI_SL_North_View_2_20Oct12.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 144
  • BI_SL_North_View_3_20Oct12.jpg
    BI_SL_North_View_3_20Oct12.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 153

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, lots of cock up yesterday. NOthing was done as the mains SAJ water pipe was not turned on yet.

So all go back empty handed. Terrible. But I guess they hv fixed it as they called today to say tmrow will turn on. Will see....

But my gate contractor Gwee is quite disappointing. He used my garden to store all his wood and building stuff without informing me. I had a shock when I saw the mess in the garden yesterday. Told him to clear it by the day and I locked the main gate after that.

Lets see how the gate turns out..... :smile:

How did it all went? How long did it took?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, lots of cock up yesterday. NOthing was done as the mains SAJ water pipe was not turned on yet.

So all go back empty handed. Terrible. But I guess they hv fixed it as they called today to say tmrow will turn on. Will see....

But my gate contractor Gwee is quite disappointing. He used my garden to store all his wood and building stuff without informing me. I had a shock when I saw the mess in the garden yesterday. Told him to clear it by the day and I locked the main gate after that.

Lets see how the gate turns out..... :smile:

Alamak.... perhaps it's a good idea to call Setia a day before the inspection to confirm that everything is in place?

p.s: I strongly do not recommend the Gwee contractor....

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, good suggestion. Calling Setia to reconfirm is best. Anyway, today is turn on...hopefully got water finally.

Btw, I am posting from a Taiwan restaurant at AEON Jusco called Zen on the second floor. The food is quite nice and the brewed tea is really good. Most of all, the Wifi is fast. :smile:

Will update if i can flush at my home. Hehehe.

Alamak.... perhaps it's a good idea to call Setia a day before the inspection to confirm that everything is in place?

p.s: I strongly do not recommend the Gwee contractor....

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering what's the name of the mountain/hill on the background?

Was told it's Gunong Kulai

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ustand an end lot of "Emerald" unit roof was strike by lightning and a small portion of the brick fell to the ground. Another neighbour of tat unit fridge spoilt too. Alot of units circuit breakers tripped.

Juz wondering dont they have conductors fixed on every units?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ustand an end lot of "Emerald" unit roof was strike by lightning and a small portion of the brick fell to the ground. Another neighbour of tat unit fridge spoilt too. Alot of units circuit breakers tripped.

Juz wondering dont they have conductors fixed on every units?

May i know where you get this info from? Will like to follow the after happenings on this...

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
My colleague stay opp emerald. She told me. Her home oso tripped.

I see... i think the houses are installed with the conductor...but its quite common that when lightning strikes, power will trip....
I think this happens to houses in other tamans too?

As of the brick falling off...it's also possible if the lighting hit directly on the house....happened to Merlion before =)