• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism — path to enlightenment or just more bullshit? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is laughable. If that's the case, the same can be said about you with regard to my posts.

of course ..im here for a reason ( right from the start , i already make my position very clear here ) , it is to debunk religion so i have to reply to you:wink: make sense to you ?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course ..im here for a reason ( right from the start , i already make my position very clear here ) , it is to debunk religion so i have to reply to you:wink: make sense to you ?

I am glad that my posts do have some impact on you so much so you need to debunk it.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just teach me how should i do it to create awareness in religion without making ppl upset . im willing to listen and learn if you talk sense .

There is no proven method that works. Just like I can't change your views and you can't change my views.

But I am sure the offensive method doesn't work. It just adds more oil to the fire.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
im just going to be honest here. i’ve been dying to tear buddhism apart ( just like how i tear down christianity ) .i will attack it from every angle and make it look like another piece of mythological garbage.

bro, u keep posting that you are here to reason, yet ur title starts wif "BS", and in your first post, u already put on an aggressive start, with ".. dying to TEAR Buddhism apart...", and "... attack it from every angle...".. and then you admit that you don't have any respect for religion bcos you feel that they lead ppl onto do bad things, altho u agree that the major religion preaches good.. but u insist that that is only the "surface". Don't call me rude.. but with all due respect, how many years did you study Buddhism? And did you discuss your thoughts and views on those ppl who are well versed in Buddhism?

U say ppl haf used religion to start wars, etc etc.. u r correct, I agree.. but it has to be seen as "PPL USED RELIGION".. and not that RELIGION TEACHES PPL TO START WARS AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS.

If a person using teachings in a religion for personal gains and what nots, u blame the religion? Well, I blame that person, for that person has misused religion to mislead. But still, .. does that prove religion is bad or leads ppl astray??

sigh.. since u are so CONVINCED.. I won't go on wif u on this thread anymore either. I always believed that if you haf a thought, and then put that into a goal, and concentrate all ur efforts and focus on accomplishing that goal.. nothing will deter, stop or deviate you.

So, since u haf already made up your mind that what you believe of religion, is true. I doubt that anything anyone says will change that.

I do believe that ppl are entitled to what they believe, but I don't agree that those ppl should, or MUST go around tearing down others' beliefs and saying things that would cause unease.. be it Christianity, Buddhism, or any religion. I can only assume that if one doesn't espect any religion, then that person probably doesn't respect the followers/believers of any religion, for if u dun respect what ppl believe, does it not mean u dun care about what they think and feel, and subsequently go about saying things that you believe to be true, but may instead cause hurt and harm to others who DO believe in religion?

Free speech.. yes. but to a certain extent.. bcos we can't haf ppl going around tearing down statues and breaking down walls jus bcos they BELIEVE or.. DUN BELIEVE. That is how I feel.

kryonlight; said:
His "goal" is to debunk all religions. I am just here to "discuss" religions. Even though I don't believe in God, I don't go around debunking Christianity with the Bible.

bro Kyron, no worries.. m jus explaining my posts.. I'm also here to discuss and voice my views and opinion.. but that will end here.
famous saying goes, "u can lead a ___ (put any animal or anyone u want) to the waters, but u can't force it to drink if it isn't thirsty"

Peace out.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad that my posts do have some impact on you so much so you need to debunk it.

im here to debunk all religious post ..not only yours:wink: . yours have not reach an impact yet , you might need to keep on trying :wink: , i already told you my motive here is to debunk any religion shit ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no proven method that works. Just like I can't change your views and you can't change my views.

But I am sure the offensive method doesn't work. It just adds more oil to the fire.

i have already try my soft approach years ago , and it did not work out so now im using my attack method :wink: guess they have to learn it the hard way :wink: . im here not to change those delusional ppl , im here to create religious awareness .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, u keep posting that you are here to reason, yet ur title starts wif "BS", and in your first post, u already put on an aggressive start, with ".. dying to TEAR Buddhism apart...", and "... attack it from every angle...".. and then you admit that you don't have any respect for religion bcos you feel that they lead ppl onto do bad things, altho u agree that the major religion preaches good.. but u insist that that is only the "surface". Don't call me rude.. but with all due respect, how many years did you study Buddhism? And did you discuss your thoughts and views on those ppl who are well versed in Buddhism?

U say ppl haf used religion to start wars, etc etc.. u r correct, I agree.. but it has to be seen as "PPL USED RELIGION".. and not that RELIGION TEACHES PPL TO START WARS AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS.

If a person using teachings in a religion for personal gains and what nots, u blame the religion? Well, I blame that person, for that person has misused religion to mislead. But still, .. does that prove religion is bad or leads ppl astray??

sigh.. since u are so CONVINCED.. I won't go on wif u on this thread anymore either. I always believed that if you haf a thought, and then put that into a goal, and concentrate all ur efforts and focus on accomplishing that goal.. nothing will deter, stop or deviate you.

So, since u haf already made up your mind that what you believe of religion, is true. I doubt that anything anyone says will change that.

I do believe that ppl are entitled to what they believe, but I don't agree that those ppl should, or MUST go around tearing down others' beliefs and saying things that would cause unease.. be it Christianity, Buddhism, or any religion. I can only assume that if one doesn't espect any religion, then that person probably doesn't respect the followers/believers of any religion, for if u dun respect what ppl believe, does it not mean u dun care about what they think and feel, and subsequently go about saying things that you believe to be true, but may instead cause hurt and harm to others who DO believe in religion?

Free speech.. yes. but to a certain extent.. bcos we can't haf ppl going around tearing down statues and breaking down walls jus bcos they BELIEVE or.. DUN BELIEVE. That is how I feel.

bro Kyron, no worries.. m jus explaining my posts.. I'm also here to discuss and voice my views and opinion.. but that will end here.
famous saying goes, "u can lead a ___ (put any animal or anyone u want) to the waters, but u can't force it to drink if it isn't thirsty"

Peace out.

bro tension68 , yes im here to attack religion and debunk them and yes i dont respect any religion , would you respect something that dont exists ( god , condom monster , fire ghost ..ect ) or would you respect north korean leader who try to control ppl ? . because since soft approach dont work , i will use other method .

" "PPL USED RELIGION".. and not that RELIGION TEACHES PPL TO START WARS AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS " .
i have said many times over and over again that religion leaders use religion as a tools to get what they want and im here to debunk religion so that ppl know that religion is bullshit , once they know religion is bullshit , it will be difficult for them to be kena brainwashed .

why should i respect delusional ppl ? they themself already delusion but they also try to brainwashed ppl around them ....by promoting delusion to their friends and family . have you ever heard of ppl telling their friends " lets go to visit that holy man , hes very powerful " . or lets go to church or temple , you will have your prayer answered or " i think you kena gongtau , i can bring you to a holy master " or " your luck seems bad , i can bring you to a sifu who could help you ...ect . those idiot indirectly cause their friend to become delusion .

question for you , how can you make a cat eat chilli ? just put the chilli at the cat anal and it will lick it by themself :wink: ..moral of the story is sometimes you have to learn it the hard way :wink: thats what im doing to all those religious nuts here .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
im here to debunk all religious post ..not only yours:wink: . yours have not reach an impact yet , you might need to keep on trying :wink: , i already told you my motive here is to debunk any religion shit ..:wink:

OMG ! A pot calling a kettle black ! LOL :rolleyes:

If Buddhism is falsehood, then atheism is the worst religion that keep failing all the time. Atheism has NOTHING to fend after much touting. The failure was so miserable that atheists were thought to have disappeared from the internet globally. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

It's dumb and hilarious that an atheist 'selling' marriage as a way of life ? The stupid atheist said that he actually married his woman. What is marriage to him anyway ? Can one pray to nothing ? Then, why pray ? No God mah. Marriage has to have a deity's blessing or witnessing. So, what fuck marriage is he talking about ? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

In fact, marriage is actually Theism ! What a laughing stock here ! As usual, all atheists are dumb fucks. :biggrin:

Atheist_Billboard.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have already try my soft approach years ago , and it did not work out so now im using my attack method :wink: guess they have to learn it the hard way :wink: . im here not to change those delusional ppl , im here to create religious awareness .

That's why I fuck you as hard as I can. :rolleyes:

Atheism is for losers who can't face reality. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Know And Still Wanna Talk Cock

1) of course i love my theist life ....i dont have to be a slave to any invisibleman :wink: are you a slave ?

Wise Man : What are you doing ? :confused:

Dumb Atheist : I'm praying.

Theist : I thought you are an atheist. :eek:

Dumb Atheist : Yes. I'm praying to nothing.

Wise Man : If that's the case, why do you bother to pray ?

Dumb Atheist : That's what I said. I'm praying to nothing.

Theist : Huh ? :eek:

Wise Man : You see, all atheists are dumb fucks and hypocritical too. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Theist : Yah, they should have a temple for NOTHING that does NOTHING that they should get NOTHING for doing NOTHING ? :p:biggrin:

Wise Man : Why not ? They ain't got brains anyway. :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OMG ! A pot calling a kettle black ! LOL :rolleyes:

If Buddhism is falsehood, then atheism is the worst religion that keep failing all the time. Atheism has NOTHING to fend after much touting. The failure was so miserable that atheists were thought to have disappeared from the internet globally. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

It's dumb and hilarious that an atheist 'selling' marriage as a way of life ? The stupid atheist said that he actually married his woman. What is marriage to him anyway ? Can one pray to nothing ? Then, why pray ? No God mah. Marriage has to have a deity's blessing or witnessing. So, what fuck marriage is he talking about ? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

In fact, marriage is actually Theism ! What a laughing stock here ! As usual, all atheists are dumb fucks. :biggrin:

Atheist_Billboard.jpg

" It's dumb and hilarious that an atheist 'selling' marriage as a way of life ? The stupid atheist said that he actually married his woman. What is marriage to him anyway ? Can one pray to nothing ? Then, why pray ? No God mah. Marriage has to have a deity's blessing or witnessing. So, what fuck marriage is he talking about "

whahahahhaah..gong cheeby . whose selling marriage here ? and whats marriage got to do with religion ? is there any connection ? can i say that you believe in god also believe that condom monster is real ? whahahahaha...who told you marriage has to have a deity blessing or witness ? if god can bless marriage why those ppl who get married in church or temple can get divorce :wink: whahahahha ? gong cheebye . my marriage i dont go temple or church ...just sign the paper enough liao ...only delusion ppl on medication like you think that everything on earth must go to do with invisibleman ...whahahhahaha..thats why even you eat also pray ...when you cant pangsai you pray anot ? whahhahahaha...:wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wise Man : What are you doing ? :confused:

Dumb Atheist : I'm praying.

Theist : I thought you are an atheist. :eek:

Dumb Atheist : Yes. I'm praying to nothing.

Wise Man : If that's the case, why do you bother to pray ?

Dumb Atheist : That's what I said. I'm praying to nothing.

Theist : Huh ? :eek:

Wise Man : You see, all atheists are dumb fucks and hypocritical too. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Theist : Yah, they should have a temple for NOTHING that does NOTHING that they should get NOTHING for doing NOTHING ? :p:biggrin:

Wise Man : Why not ? They ain't got brains anyway. :cool:

whahahahhaa...delusion again . come out with your fuckup logic that atheist pray ...even posting you also talk to yourself ...what wise man , what dumb atheist whahhahaha... you cant even get rid of your old habbit online :wink: whahahhahaha.. since you like to talk to yourself , i will give you this so that you can talk to him before you sleep every night ..whahhahaha

untitledhjk.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I fuck you as hard as I can. :rolleyes:

Atheism is for losers who can't face reality. :biggrin:

whahahahaha...delusional again ..cant even tell whose fuckin who :wink: whahahahhaha . gong cheeby like you will never know the truth :wink: whahahahah . you can carry on dreaming ...i will wait you up when the time comes :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are So Hard Up For Ammo That They Pray To Aliens

whahahahhaah..gong cheeby . whose selling marriage here ? and whats marriage got to do with religion ? is there any connection ? can i say that you believe in god also believe that condom monster is real ? whahahahaha...who told you marriage has to have a deity blessing or witness ? if god can bless marriage why those ppl who get married in church or temple can get divorce :wink: whahahahha ? gong cheebye . my marriage i dont go temple or church ...just sign the paper enough liao ...only delusion ppl on medication like you think that everything on earth must go to do with invisibleman ...whahahhahaha..thats why even you eat also pray ...when you cant pangsai you pray anot ? whahhahahaha...:wink:

godaliens.png

Why so agitated ? :biggrin: Every time, when you sense that you are losing, you will try to use some vulgarity. Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Condom ? Wait. Spaghetti lah. You weak ah ! That is the atheists favourite excuse or 'science' for their 'arguments'. Yah, those useless atheists like you will try to use noodle monster to brush it off as 'falsehood'. But, in the end, it was the dumb atheists that use STRINGS hahahaha ! :biggrin::rolleyes: as their father and GOD ! Yah, now an alien YOUR LIM PEH huh ? OMG ! Hilarious ! :biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

Atheists are sooooo .... desperate to win that they started to pray to their alien gods. :eek::p:wink:

Atheists are losers right from the start. Not to mention the word dumb even. Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk ! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cockest Argument Award To Drifter

whahahahaha...delusional again ..cant even tell whose fuckin who :wink: whahahahhaha . gong cheeby like you will never know the truth :wink: whahahahah . you can carry on dreaming ...i will wait you up when the time comes :wink:

Wait what wait. Aiyo. Talking cock again as usual. Stupidity has no cure. A cock man. Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk ! :rolleyes:

Should award you for the 'best' desperate argument.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winning Again !

whahahahhaa...delusion again . come out with your fuckup logic that atheist pray ...even posting you also talk to yourself ...what wise man , what dumb atheist whahhahaha... you cant even get rid of your old habbit online :wink: whahahhahaha.. since you like to talk to yourself , i will give you this so that you can talk to him before you sleep every night ..whahhahaha

Should be awarded for the weakest argument. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Atheists Are So Hard Up For Ammo That They Pray To Aliens

godaliens.png

Why so agitated ? :biggrin: Every time, when you sense that you are losing, you will try to use some vulgarity. Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Condom ? Wait. Spaghetti lah. You weak ah ! That is the atheists favourite excuse or 'science' for their 'arguments'. Yah, those useless atheists like you will try to use noodle monster to brush it off as 'falsehood'. But, in the end, it was the dumb atheists that use STRINGS hahahaha ! :biggrin::rolleyes: as their father and GOD ! Yah, now an alien YOUR LIM PEH huh ? OMG ! Hilarious ! :biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

Atheists are sooooo .... desperate to win that they started to pray to their alien gods. :eek::p:wink:

Atheists are losers right from the start. Not to mention the word dumb even. Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk ! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

im not agitated gong cheeby whahahahha...you still have not answer my question yet ..why ppl bless in church or temple by "god" still can get divorce ? whahhahaahha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cockest Argument Award To Drifter

Wait what wait. Aiyo. Talking cock again as usual. Stupidity has no cure. A cock man. Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk ! :rolleyes:

Should award you for the 'best' desperate argument.

whahahhaha...you are really gong cheeby . you even call a stranger lau peh ...you see nun call her lau bu ...whahahahaha . like that you got many fathers and mothers liao whahahahahah :wink: speaking of stupidity :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how come no sound no picture again ? run away after kena fuck jilat from me again ? whahahahahah