• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism — path to enlightenment or just more bullshit? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, bro drifter is entitled to his views just as you are to yours.
If he believes that a certain religion is not what is said to be, then he will go all out to prove it so, no?
For he has already formed that conclusion in his mind, and so he acts and puts forth his efforts towards this "goal".
Altho I feel a tad unease at his postings on religion, I am not one to say he can't express his views or thoughts.
Everyone should be given a chance to say their piece. However, I do hope he could have some consideration on such topics, as some ppl who are not patient, or understanding, might get offended.

Not posting to say u're wrong bro Kyron, also not to add to this discussion
only here to put forth my piece and that's it.

bro tension68 , i dont come here and bullshit about any religion ...im here to debunk the things i know about all religons ..its not i dont understand religion that pissed me off ..its because i understand religion thats why it pissed me off . i dont understand why you will feel uneasy about the way i post in this folder . ppl talk bad and make fun of certain race , gay issues , politics , famous ppl ...ect . so why cant i debunk religions that causes holy wars , separate human beings to find out whose religion is the true religion , killing human in the name of religion , promoting delusional thinking ...ect ? please let me know which part of my posting that upset you . i will try my best to explain why i posted in that way . im here to make ppl open up their mind instead of falling into their own religion trap .

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro tension68 , i dont come here and bullshit about any religion ...im here to debunk the things i know about all religons ..its not i dont understand religion that pissed me off ..its because i understand religion thats why it pissed me off . i dont understand why you will feel uneasy about the way i post in this folder . ppl talk bad and make fun of certain race , gay issues , politics , famous ppl ...ect . so why cant i debunk religions that causes holy wars , separate human beings to find out whose religion is the true religion , killing human in the name of religion , promoting delusional thinking ...ect ? please let me know which part of my posting that upset you . i will try my best to explain why i posted in that way . im here to make ppl open up their mind instead of falling into their own religion trap .

Bro Drifter, to start with, I feel uneasy when I saw your thread title.. cos the "BS" u used made me uneasy.
You did put a smiley at the end.. but the "BS" jus dun sit well wif me.
but when I read ur posts, u dun seem to be a man lacking of respect for others.. so I reali dun see y the use of that particular word.
Tho it is ur choice of words, I cant help but feel that u somehow viewed Buddhism wif some lack of respect.. I won't comment on ur other posts for I haven't really read those on oher religions..

And since u mention u understand religion.. then I assume u understand that major religions preach for good.. not harm.
And if u do agree wif me that major religion preaches good to their followers, and to guide them to do good.. then.. err.. why r we discussing this anyways??

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attactment to family or love one is good

Of course, it's always desirable to be joined with loved ones and undesirable to be separated from loved ones. The reality is that we will always be separated from our loved ones in the future. That is a guarantee.

so can i just say that buddha words is not that wise and perfect after all ?

Why not? You are entitled to your own opinion just as the Buddha was entitled to his.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he believes that a certain religion is not what is said to be, then he will go all out to prove it so, no? For he has already formed that conclusion in his mind, and so he acts and puts forth his efforts towards this "goal".

His "goal" is to debunk all religions. I am just here to "discuss" religions. Even though I don't believe in God, I don't go around debunking Christianity with the Bible.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Drifter, to start with, I feel uneasy when I saw your thread title.. cos the "BS" u used made me uneasy.
You did put a smiley at the end.. but the "BS" jus dun sit well wif me.
but when I read ur posts, u dun seem to be a man lacking of respect for others.. so I reali dun see y the use of that particular word.
Tho it is ur choice of words, I cant help but feel that u somehow viewed Buddhism wif some lack of respect.. I won't comment on ur other posts for I haven't really read those on oher religions..

And since u mention u understand religion.. then I assume u understand that major religions preach for good.. not harm.
And if u do agree wif me that major religion preaches good to their followers, and to guide them to do good.. then.. err.. why r we discussing this anyways??

bro , yes you are right ..i dont respect any religion ..why should i respect religion in the first place when religion really make a person delusion . yes , all major religion preach for good and not harm ( on the surface ) because if they dont do that , they will be classify under cult CAT , which the goverment will ban it ...of course those religion do not want to do that . by the way , how many times we read the news about ppl using religion to cheat , con , kill , rape ..ect ?

religion should have been banned centuries ago. it provides absolutely nothing useful to society and is responsible for wars, deaths and hatred even today.
we should force people to confront their ignorant pig headed beliefs and recorgnise that we are on a ball of earth spinning in a cosmos with no creator. these people cannot accept their own mortality and so they invent god to give them false hope and use it to justify pandering to their bullshit.

religious doctrine provides a set of rules that all followers must obey. the problem is that this doctrine is unchanging and absolute.

in our modern society, religious doctrine is made obsolete by state doctrine of our country’s laws and ideals. for those who lack morality of their own and need a set of rules and guidelines in order to live their lives, the state provides all that they need. if people need someone to tell them their “purpose” in life in order to keep getting up in the morning, the state provides that too.

finally, the ultimate weakness of religion compared to the state-equivalent is that the enforcer of religious doctrine (god) doesn’t exist. the state does exist, and has the ability to deal out consequences to those who violate it’s laws.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course, it's always desirable to be joined with loved ones and undesirable to be separated from loved ones. The reality is that we will always be separated from our loved ones in the future. That is a guarantee.

Why not? You are entitled to your own opinion just as the Buddha was entitled to his.

so what if one day we are separated from our loved one ? one day everyone have to die too , does it mean that we should not eat and drink ? and since everyone will die one day , does it mean we have to gave up our life doing nothin ?

so if im entitled to my own view , then why are you keep on replying to my post ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His "goal" is to debunk all religions. I am just here to "discuss" religions. Even though I don't believe in God, I don't go around debunking Christianity with the Bible.

if you know something is fake would you debunk it and let everyone know prevent ppl from falling into traps ? thats why i always say most of religious ppl are hypocrite :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But, That Dumb Fuck Didn't Know That

He didn't know that atheism is long gone and dead. :biggrin::rolleyes: I really have to take my hat off to him for being so dumb and persistent on something that isn't working - atheism. It's a dead dog ! And some stupid ticks still hang on to it. :p

The smart ones have left it rotting. :rolleyes:

And guess what ! He's supporting marriage. Hahahaha ! Dumbest fuck on earth as usual.

Marriage = Theism :eek::rolleyes::cool:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you know something is fake would you debunk it and let everyone know prevent ppl from falling into traps ? thats why i always say most of religious ppl are hypocrite

Because it doesn't work that way. You only incur more wrath from them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's silly. You replied to my post and I am entitled to reply back.

but if you think im entiled to my own view then you could have ignore me ...right ? :wink: but you didnt , which mean my view do have some degree of impact on you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because it doesn't work that way. You only incur more wrath from them.

so what do you think i should do to create awareness for religion ? if you can tell me how to do it and i find its logical ...i might listen to your advice ...i guess by now you should know my good intention of debunking religion although you think its not the right way of doing thing ...just teach me how should i do it to create awareness in religion without making ppl upset . im willing to listen and learn if you talk sense .

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
i might listen to your advice

just teach me how should i do it to create awareness in religion without making ppl upset . im willing to listen and learn if you talk sense.

Talking cock again. A hypocrite talking about how not to be a liar ? :rolleyes:

Atheism at its worst ! :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking cock again. A hypocrite talking about how not to be a liar ? :rolleyes:

Atheism at its worst ! :cool:

me hypocrite ? whahahaahaha...i thought in another post of yours you said that abusive is nothin and you even kills :wink: slap and own face twice again :wink: whahahahahaha . or were you talking cock again ? whahahahahah. or you cant even know what you are talking about cause you are mentally unstable :wink: whahahahahaha

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know And Still Wanna Talk Cock

me hypocrite ? whahahaahaha...i thought in another post of yours you said that abusive is nothin and you even kills :wink: slap and own face twice again :wink: whahahahahaha .

Let's see how you start talking cock again.

1. Hypocrite like you loves theist's lifestyle yet wanna claim atheistic view as superior. What a liar ! :mad::rolleyes:

2. You mentioned that God killed many people, rite ? Only dumb fucks know nothing about God and wanna profess to know the bible. A liar. :rolleyes::cool:

3. Dumb fuck atheist claim there's good and evil ? :rolleyes: What is good and evil to you ? :wink: Should you be a theist or an atheist ? You are very confused. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Know And Still Wanna Talk Cock

Let's see how you start talking cock again.

1. Hypocrite like you loves theist's lifestyle yet wanna claim atheistic view as superior. What a liar ! :mad::rolleyes:

2. You mentioned that God killed many people, rite ? Only dumb fucks know nothing about God and wanna profess to know the bible. A liar. :rolleyes::cool:

3. Dumb fuck atheist claim there's good and evil ? :rolleyes: What is good and evil to you ? :wink: Should you be a theist or an atheist ? You are very confused. :biggrin:

WHAHAHAHA ...how come you never mention anything about your posting of you kill ? :wink: whahahaha..paiseh right ? :wink:

1) of course i love my theist life ....i dont have to be a slave to any invisibleman :wink: are you a slave ? :wink: whahahahha

2) i dont write the bible ..its your own storybook that wrote it ...now you started to feel paiseh about your own cult ? whahahahahha , its good to feel paiseh ...nothing wrong with you dont worry :wink: ...http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115225-365-days-evil-Scripture-Reading-)

3) i dont use the word " evil" ( you want to use the word evil ..use it on harrypotter book ) ...i use " bad " . me confuse ? you dont even know that a human cant survive in a fish stomach for 3 days ...now whose confuse ? whahahahahah ..you are the best joker and idiot after pslam23 and kinana :wink: you guys can hold hands to collect your medication from me :wink: whahahahahahahah .