• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol

Thank for this testimony!

Lastest Score:
IDesign 2 and non-ID zero

What is the difference?
The previous score was 'self'-awarded.:smile:

Hahahaha ! Wah, you like Kinana as your testimony ah ? My fav is Dawkin and Flew. Both are branded. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers Will Lose More Than Being F

You either 'cheong' very late that you cannot make it for your usual Sunday Service or your are desperate to give amiss to post this crap huh? Too bad, too late. At least 1 other reader dun take your bullshits seriously. Chosen? Fake Prophet, fake xtian.

Talking Snake: "Wow, Uncle Toronto is like ID II, he knows Con Saint unholy activities!":confused:

Lots of people think what I said about God as bullshit is because they are either jealous or dreaming. Atheists are all like dat - very dumb.

ID is a creationist ideology, NOT an atheist stance. :rolleyes:

If those who do not believe that God did miracles and wonders in the biblical time, then let him or her also receive the unbelievers' 'rewards' too. :rolleyes: Did I get to lose anything here ? :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
x-Pill

Hahahaha ! Wah, you like Kinana as your testimony ah ? My fav is Dawkin and Flew. Both are branded. :biggrin::rolleyes:

1x testimony from him is more potent than 10x testimonies from others or 10x esctasy pills-:smile:

Talking Lizard: 'Toronto is getting high and arrogant. He must have consumed one of uncle Con's pills(Esctasy or Delusion?)'

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corrrect It!

After reading it, wah ! Very stale, you know. :confused: How did you pass your Cambridge examination for English composition ? :eek:

My advice to you is "don't write". :wink:

The skit error corrector, I know there are canadian slang, singlish, grammatical, syntactic and semantic errors. If you are so concerned, are you able to come out with a better and corrected version? It must be done from my perspective, not yours.
Let see how good is the Skit Error Corrector...

Talking Lizard:'Wow, another new title bestowed on uncle Con! At least it does humor the silent readers'

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atheists Are Dumb Folks In General = Lose Lots Of Confidence

Conqueror is always here. Don't worry. I can write more logical stuff than just a snake. Going to the zoo will not help. :biggrin:

Third Brother Hong Xiuquan = 7-day Magician ('死去七日还魂')
Fourth Brother Saint Con = The ancient chinese had a saying: 'a 100-legged centipede, die hard'. 百足之虫,死而不僵('死去百日还魂')

Let see the CON Saint will stick to his words.

"Eve, eve we heard you talking in paseltongue"
"LOUD and CLEAR"
Talking Lizard: ‘'死去百日还魂'= That would be wobbly 356 sinkie days public holiday.’
Talking Lizard: 'All Sinkies shall praise PAP.’

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha this is funny...i wonder where is Prof Drifter and gang????

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

......telescope and mircoscope are totally 2 different things.....

Rojak scientist....you sure you know physics!!! Optical telescopes and microscropes are totally two different things. I think you better burn all your education certificates....(degree....I wonder you really have one!).

Both optical microscopes and optical telescopes work by applying the phyiscs of light and both need lenses in order to produce images: microscopes view objects as light passes through them while telescopes look at objects using the light that an object emits (stars for example) or light that an object reflects (the moon for example). Light is the primary source for both these scopes upon which the images are produced.

And in the case of an electron microscope and a radio-telescope they are totally different from optical microscopes and optical telescopes. These electron microscopes and radio telescopes use the radiation and sound waves as their primary source to form images.

You are just as stubborn as an ass! Even basic science textbooks will tell you that images from optcal instruments are not the same as images from electron microscopes. Yes...you can detect the radiation emit from an atom or sound waves from distant stars and using advanced electron microscope and radio telescope, highly trained computer programmers can make software to form images out of these emitted radiation but they are totally different from images from optcal instruments which you actually see the objects through lenses. Just like you can hear sound and there are instruments to depict sounds in form of soundwaves which we can see them on screens but we cannot see sound because the wavelenght of sounds are different from light. So simple physics also don't know.

Just answer one simple question: If you can see atom...can you tell readers what is the colour an hydrogen atom and what are the colours of their sub-particles - neutron, electron and proton.....surely if you can see atom, you should be able to tell what colour they are. Can you?

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I like Psalm23 style of spreading his Gospel. Very gentlemanly, non pushie, ......... Unlike many in the real world, no different from MLM scum recruiters using unethical and unscrupulous tactics (Sin, Guilt, Fear, Temptation, daggling a paradise ticket, Filial Peity, etc).........

Toronto,

I am indeed humbled by your message.....but you may have over-rated me! I am no gentlemen...yes...we need to share the Gospel of Jesus (never mind you are not a Christian), but at times I could be quite 'ungentlemen' in my replies....see my exchanges with some rojak scientists and you will fully agree.

Nonetheless, I am humbled by your message....and will try (and only try) to be gentlemenly in my approach....especially my replies to readers but the gentemenly replies will only apply to the deserving cases......people like some rojak scientists do not deserve gentlemenly replies (for that matter, from anyone) and they need to be rebuked (for that matter, from everyone).....vulgarities have no place in public forum whether we are discussing about religion, politics, entertainment, etc.

God bless.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hallucinatory Fever

as for the record: ..... he cannot back it up what he said "science supports a creator". zero peered review paper being pointed out ......

Who is speaking....God need 'peered review'......may as well ask God to worship you! Subborn scientists are addicted to the process of 'peered review'.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let see the CON Saint will stick to his words.

"Eve, eve we heard you talking in paseltongue"
"LOUD and CLEAR"
Talking Lizard: ‘'死去百日还魂'= That would be wobbly 356 sinkie days public holiday.’
Talking Lizard: 'All Sinkies shall praise PAP.’

Atheists are mostly sore losers with some psychological problems. The fact of life was a bit hard for most atheists to bear. So, they vent their anger on God as if to say that life is unfair. God supports PAP. :eek: So, what are you going to do about it ? :confused: Sigh. :cool:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taming the Serpent

Toronto,

I am indeed humbled by your message.....but you may have over-rated me! I am no gentlemen...yes...we need to share the Gospel of Jesus (never mind you are not a Christian), but at times I could be quite 'ungentlemen' in my replies....see my exchanges with some rojak scientists and you will fully agree.

Nonetheless, I am humbled by your message....and will try (and only try) to be gentlemenly in my approach....especially my replies to readers but the gentemenly replies will only apply to the deserving cases......people like some rojak scientists do not deserve gentlemenly replies (for that matter, from anyone) and they need to be rebuked (for that matter, from everyone).....vulgarities have no place in public forum whether we are discussing about religion, politics, entertainment, etc.

God bless.

snake-head-thumb9075192.jpg

Rev. Psalm23,
You are not over-rated! I am speechless, you just humbled this Con Queor Snake Talker instantly. He dares not hurl any profanity immediately after your post. He has also earlier ceased to quote imdiscriminately from the Book. He is fully aware of how he has caused embarrassment for himself and his ID. Oh, well done Reverend, YOU HAVE TAMED THE SERPENT!

Sinner Snake Talker Conqueror do hereby make a solemn declaration that:
imhumble722111_thumb.png

I, the sinner Con Queror do take heed of the Reverend's Words, I dare not profanity further:

profanity-cartoon.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taming the Serpent

Sinner Snake Talker Conqueror do hereby make a solemn declaration that:
imhumble722111_thumb.png

Stop pretending lah. :rolleyes: If this is the case, Jesus should be lucky enough to run road and let Buddha do the talking. Cock ! :rolleyes:

Snake wor. Still snake wor. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak scientist....you sure you know physics!!! Optical telescopes and microscropes are totally two different things. I think you better burn all your education certificates....(degree....I wonder you really have one!).

Both optical microscopes and optical telescopes work by applying the phyiscs of light and both need lenses in order to produce images: microscopes view objects as light passes through them while telescopes look at objects using the light that an object emits (stars for example) or light that an object reflects (the moon for example). Light is the primary source for both these scopes upon which the images are produced.

And in the case of an electron microscope and a radio-telescope they are totally different from optical microscopes and optical telescopes. These electron microscopes and radio telescopes use the radiation and sound waves as their primary source to form images.

You are just as stubborn as an ass! Even basic science textbooks will tell you that images from optcal instruments are not the same as images from electron microscopes. Yes...you can detect the radiation emit from an atom or sound waves from distant stars and using advanced electron microscope and radio telescope, highly trained computer programmers can make software to form images out of these emitted radiation but they are totally different from images from optcal instruments which you actually see the objects through lenses. Just like you can hear sound and there are instruments to depict sounds in form of soundwaves which we can see them on screens but we cannot see sound because the wavelenght of sounds are different from light. So simple physics also don't know.

Just answer one simple question: If you can see atom...can you tell readers what is the colour an hydrogen atom and what are the colours of their sub-particles - neutron, electron and proton.....surely if you can see atom, you should be able to tell what colour they are. Can you?

Special message to Rojak Scientist.....So you are now speechless! You have finally woke up! Anyway, still waiting for you to tell us the colour of an hydrogen atom.....

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightning did strike twice on the Serpent!

Why do you call someone who believes in rumors a professor? Your professor had shot himself in his head. He's dead.

I thot you will appear after that SERPENT 'run road'?

At least drifter is not shameless, he did not self -award himself as Prof.

A few days ago, that SERPENT uttered some rubbish(满口“天话"), then kinana appeared.
Now, just after he uttered some immortalities (满口“疯蛇话") about ancient sages, kryonlight appeared.

They said Lightning never strikes twice on the same spot, 4-D never strikes twice consecutively. Miracle or conincidental?

stock-illustration-9761155-girl-struck-by-lightning.jpg

images

Talking Lizard: Let Him Who Is NEVER believe Rumour cast the First Stone.
Talking Lizard: Miracle is happening in SBF space!
Talking Lizard: Waiting eagerly for Uncle Con's annotation.
Talking Lizard: Uncle Con better watch out his words, if not lightning strikes the 3rd time!

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do you call someone who believes in rumors a professor? Your professor had shot himself in his head. He's dead.

Prof drifter Dead????? gosh........:( .....this is tragic.....will he resurrect???