• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

malibu

That's word,we pray(pray,pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it today
I said we pray(pray) ah,yeah,pray(pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it to pray
That's word,we pray

All my life I wanted to make it to the top
(That's word,we pray)
Some said I wouldn't
They told me no,but I didn't stop
(That's word,we pray)
Working hard,making those movies everyday
(That's word,we pray)
And on my knees every night,you know I pray

That's word,we pray(pray)
Ah,yeah,pray(pray) we got to pray
Just to make it today
We got to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

Now I just think that you
Can do what ever you want
(That's word,we pray)
I'm bustin' these rhymes
Making this money and I won't
(That's word,we pray)
Forget my people or may town or my ways
(That's word,we pray)
And on my knees.every night I'm still gonna pray

Just to make it today
We got to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

Time and time and time and time again
(That's word,we pray)
I kept on knocking,but
These people wouldn't let me in
(That's word,we pray)
I tried and tried and tried and tried to make a way
(That's word,we pray)
But nothing happened till that day I prayed

Just to make it today
We got to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

Childrem dying,oh,so fast from this or that
(That's word,we pray)
Needing that money
Smoking that dope and doing that crack
(That's word,we pray)
Ten years old stand outside
Better look out
(That's word ,we pray)
Dead and gone,necer had a chance
What's it all about?

That's word,we pray(pray) ah,yeah,pray
We need to pray
Just to make it today
I need to pray(pray),ah,yeah,pray
We need to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

That's word,we pray( x3)

We need to pray
Just to make it today
We need to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

On a mission start to doubt.here we go
(That's word,we pray)
Kicking back,read these words we need to know
(That's word,we pray)
Living high,living good,living long
(That's word,we pray)
Take a minute,bust a prayer
And you're good to go

We need to pray
Just to make it today
We need to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

We're sending this one out to the Lord
(That's word,we pray)
And we thank you and we know we need to pray
(That's word,we pray)
Cause all the blessings that are good they come from above
(That's word,we pray)
And once again we want
To say "thank you" to the Lord with all our love

We need to pray
Just to make it today
We need to pray
Just to make it today
That's word,we pray

That's word,we pray(pray,pray) (x4)
That's word,we pray

M

Mdm Tang

Bros,

who this

Indonesian businessman Wahju Hanafi ?????

http://www.tnp.sg/content/ive-known-kong-about-20-years-says-indonesian-who-gave-church-600000

I've known Kong for about 20 years,
says Indonesian who gave church $600,000
June 28, 2012 - 1:57am
By:
Koh Hui Theng

He made a $600,000 donation to City Harvest Church (CHC) and is the joint owner of the posh Sentosa Cove penthouse that CHC founder Kong Hee and family call home.

Indonesian businessman Wahju Hanafi's name cropped up in the Commissioner of Charities’ statement on Tuesday, after an inquiry into financial irregularities at CHC. Kong, 47, has been charged with being part of a conspiracy to commit criminal breach of trust by an agent.

Mr Wahju (above, left, with Kong Hee), 52, told The New Paper over the phone from Papua New Guinea yesterday that he has been friends with Kong for about 20 years.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (June 28).

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more about this indon.

ST_20120628_CITY2802AD_3181490m.jpg

Mr Wahju Hanafi (photo), the Indonesian businessman who allegedly played the roles of both donor and recipient of City Harvest Church funds, had once been described by Pastor Kong Hee as a 'true friend'.

Kong had said that Mr Hanafi had brought him food and helped him through a period of depression when investigations by the authorities first began, churchgoers told The Straits Times.

Mr Hanafi is also listed as one of the owners of Kong's apartment in Sentosa Cove.

While he was not a regular at the church, Mr Hanafi had also shared his life story onstage on at least one occasion before, said a church member. His successes in career and family life had also been featured several times in the church's online newsletter.

Court documents on Wednesday revealed that $11 million of church building fund monies had allegedly been used to purchase sham bonds issued by PT The First National Glassware (Firna), a company owned by Mr Hanafi.

A press statement released by the Commissioner of Charities on Tuesday also mentioned that Mr Hanafi had donated $600,000 to the church's building fund in 2009, only for that money to be transferred to another account, used improperly to finance the music career of pop singer Ho Yeow Sun, Kong's wife.

Mr Hanafi, who is also the founder of a prominent chain of grocery stores in Papua New Guinea, remained elusive on Wednesday.

When The Straits Times visited his Aspen Heights apartment, an Indonesian maid who answered the door said Mr Hanafi used the address only to register his businesses and has never stayed there.

Instead, it is the residence of his elderly father-in-law, whom he last visited in January.

At his second address, a Sentosa Cove apartment a few blocks away from Kong's, a woman who answered the intercom said Mr Hanafi was 'not available'.

When asked if Mr Hanafi knew that his name and company was mentioned in court on Wednesday, the woman said Mr Hanafi had 'no comment'.

[email protected]

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know why Sun Ho was not charged? Surely she must have known. Seems damm odd they charged everyone but her.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ScreenShot2012-06-28at100515AM.png

Think she could be the 鬼子 (gui-kia) helping in the investigation

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conflict of interest? Edwin Tong, GPC Deputy Chairman for Law is Lawyer for Kong Hee

92.jpg

Kong Hee's defence counsel is Edwin Tong, deputy chairman of the GPC for Law and Home Affairs......

Will there be a conflict of interests?

Edwin had raised some issues in Parliament over the cpib cases. Will he also raise this case in Parliament?

Will the AG be intimidated?

http://local.pap.org.sg/candidate/edwintong

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Notwithstanding the refund classified as sales discount, but as long as the sales from KH co to charity was not cancelled, a related party transaction still exists, right:confused:

External Auditors; what do you think :confused:

2. Sales discount of this SGD770k for sales of SGD3mil, more than 20% discount (quite big right:confused::wink:

External Auditors; got check sales contract:confused: If got check, how to miss the sales from a related party:confused:

Following your grandfather auditing standards and disclosure requirements izit:confused::mad:

My friend ask one.:o

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/how-did-alleged-misconduct-at-chc-take-place-.html

How did alleged misconduct at CHC take place?

Yahoo! Newsroom – 1 hour 48 minutes ago.

The Commissioner of Charities (COC) revealed on Tuesday what it found since the start of its inquiry into the City Harvest Church at the end of May 2010.

........................... (C) Schemes to Avoid Disclosure on Related Party Transactions 7 Between 2006 and 2008, Kong Hee’s company sold over $3 million worth of merchandise to the Charity. The Inquiry also revealed that Kong Hee did not disclose his interests in these related party transactions in the Charity’s financial statements. In 2008, Kong Hee “refunded” royalties to the Charity amounting to approximately $770,000 from the sale of his merchandise to the Charity from 2006 to 2008. The return of these royalties was ostensibly motivated by concerns that the Charity’s auditors would require Kong Hee’s royalties to be disclosed as related party transactions. The amount “refunded” by Kong Hee was concealed as “sales discount” given to the Charity. Subsequently, the purported refunds were reimbursed to Kong Hee from the MPA and from CHCKL. Kong Hee’s “refund” of royalties to the Charity was therefore cosmetic and he was instead never “out of pocket”. The Inquiry revealed that the individuals who were aware of the above avoidance in disclosure were Kong Hee, Tan Ye Peng, Kelvin Teo Meng How, Tan Shao Yuen Sharon, Serina Wee Gek Yin and Tan Su Pheng Jacqueline.................