• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

jw5

Loyal
I wonder if you put Kong in the same cell as that fellow from sunshine, chia from asian brewery and the SIA cheat, will they come up with a super con scheme?

He will con-vert them all and make them his "aides".

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-1

I saw this before, very interesting.

The main summary is that Jesus from the age of 14 to 29 traveled to the east, possible along the silk route to ancient India places to study with the many different eastern religious schools, finally going back to Jerusalem. After surviving the crucifixion, he escaped to Kashmir and remained there til he died and was buried there. His remains is still there. The Kashmir people knew him as Esa, the healer.

Jesus Survived Crucifixion & Migrated to Kashmir 1/3 {With Urdu S/T}

[video=youtube;FgC0fqkBNI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgC0fqkBNI0[/video]

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For those who are still curious how a horse face looks like.

20120627.212638_konghee_court.jpg

T

TuaTeetu

Smile meh? Looked more like unhappiness to me!

Why do rich folks dun smile one Har?

Go everything in this world! Can live a luxurious lifestyle in LA for 10 years.

Still dun smile?

How about you drifter kor kor?

Japan shiok or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Still dun smile?

Japan shiok or not?

read my post again since when i said that photo show he is smiling ? yes Te Te , japan very shiok ..want to come here and stay ? but hor very difficult to find a church leh ....you can tahan anot ? :wink:

jw5

Loyal
read my post again since when i said that photo show he is smiling ? yes Te Te , japan very shiok ..want to come here and stay ? but hor very difficult to find a church leh ....you can tahan anot ? :wink:

This fellow posting style exactly like TuaTeeKee.
Can''t decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Always talks about life in SG and vs overseas and refer to peoples' families.
Looks like he needs a warm welcome back after so long.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Still dun smile?

Japan shiok or not?

Looks like i had made a mistake giving you 10 points the other day to post. Clone of TeeKee must zap to take it back because you had infracted my clones back in 2010. :biggrin:

Last edited:
T

TuaTeetu

No thank u I still prefer my first world angmo Jesus country.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fellow posting style exactly like TuaTeeKee.
Can''t decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Always talks about life in SG and vs overseas and refer to peoples' families.
Looks like he needs a warm welcome back after so long.

whahahahaha...you know his style bro :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should appeal to their members that more $$$ is needed to engage a better lawyer for his freedom.
:eek:
do you guys think these members will pool in the money?:rolleyes:

did they whatsapp their god to help him now?

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should appeal to their members that more $$$ is needed to engage a better lawyer for his freedom.
:eek:
do you guys think these members will pool in the money?:rolleyes:

did they whatsapp their god to help him now?

Kong Hee hired an MP lawyer to defend him ok? So he thinks he will probably get off....since he got such a kilart legal team.