• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
check out the law ....you guys dont be so happy yet ...maybe he will kena fine only :wink: or kena imprisonment for a year :wink:

Bro, there is nothing to be happy about down here. My prediction:

1. A fine and 6 month jail
2. He comes out and announces he repented and thanks his supporters and followers for their 'faith' in him and god after time
3. he continues life as usual, CHC welcomes its prodigal son back and his siphoned assets are still safe.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
now he has more reasons to pray

PAMmF.jpg

Look at dollar sign! How fucking crass can one get? Even Tua Pak Kong is gonna spit cum at him!

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dredd said:
It's a tongue-in-cheek letter, because no one could be that gullible.

You will be surprised. Not until the nails are in coffin, there are people who will think that. Anyway religion is all about faith.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These people have forgotten the purpose of a church.
A church is not a money making machine, neither is a multi million business .
It is not a place to be blessed so that we will be rich and successful.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. turning the LORD's house into some cash cow.
3. where free & easy monies can be dispersed without challenge!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horse-faced Kong Hee fatt Choy is spending too much time tending to his horse-faced wife - they are beginning to look alike.

Ah Hee facedbecame more of a long drawn and horse-like becos of the many , many hours and days and days on end at CAD , CPIB forced to gulp down coffee, faced the cold cold air-con and when there were times that he felt tired and wanted to relax while his interrogators were around him..

BANG!..the thick phone book is slammed next to him to jolt the fucker from his weariness.

If he tried the next tired faint again, wamp, one of the legs on the chair hwe was sitting was kicked out under him!

This can go on and on, don't confess to all his wrong doings also tough!

Guess his God was not in the CAD room as obviously his God fear the badges displayed by his tormentors!

Fucker can con thousand of idiots but when the REAL going gets tough in the real sense, even his balls ( if he had any) would shrink!:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kong Hee : siao charbo , did anyone follow you here ?

Sun : no darling , dont forget im a horse incarnation how can they run so fast

Kong Hee : good , then did you bring my keys to open up my swiss bank safe ?

Sun : opps i forget ...

Kong Hee : you slut ! dont think i dont know what you thinking , you want to take all my wealth and share it with that black man right ?

Sun : no....no ...darling you know ..i love you ...why would i want to do such a thing ...i can swear to god !!!

Kong Hee ...bitch , dont use this tactics on me ..you know i know theres no god !!!

Sun : ok...ok ..i admited everything ...its me who report to CAD ..............

hi there

1. bro, take my hat to you for the script!
2. wow! the plot thickens.
3. now, what's next to happen?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

2. He comes out and announces he repented and thanks his supporters and followers for their 'faith' in him and god after time
3. he continues life as usual, CHC welcomes its prodigal son back and his siphoned assets are still safe.

bro...i hope that verdict will not happen ...if not i really dont know how to say about singapore law liao .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will be surprised. Not until the nails are in coffin, there are people who will think that. Anyway religion is all about faith.

bro ...religion is not only about faith its about blind faith ...it all depends on what level of delusion one is :wink: for city harvest followers ..i will say 9:10 :wink: another 1 percent is save up for next church :wink:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappy arrested Con Hee to learn the secrets of his mind control tactics.

bro ...religion is not only about faith its about blind faith ...it all depends on what level of delusion one is :wink: for city harvest followers ..i will say 9:10 :wink: another 1 percent is save up for next church :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pappy arrested Con Hee to learn the secrets of his mind control tactics.

i thought kong learn from the lee family ? by the way , i read from somewhere that his wife is a counsellor ..she really put her degree to good use :wink: counselling ppl with trouble is not as " rewarding " as counselling ppl to part their hard earned money :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once you 'play dirty around' with charity money and the sum runs into millions, the sentence cannot be less than a monk with played with $50K and of course the other extreme, more than a man who played with hundreds of millions of a listed company's money.

This is almost like the SLA case, where public money in millions was involved and it is worse becos it was more $$$ than that case.

In any case, charity or public taxpayers money abuse, gets one the worse between the three.

But of course, if sons and daughter can cheat their parents, Ah Kong would plead that he was also cheating 'his father' that's all but I'm sure the sentencing judge would not fall for it! LOL

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once you 'play dirty around' with charity money and the sum runs into millions, the sentence cannot be less than a monk with played with $50K and of course the other extreme, more than a man who played with hundreds of millions of a listed company's money.

This is almost like the SLA case, where public money in millions was involved and it is worse becos it was more $$$ than that case.

In any case, charity or public taxpayers money abuse, gets one the worse between the three.

But of course, if sons and daughter can cheat their parents, Ah Kong would plead that he was also cheating 'his father' that's all but I'm sure the sentencing judge would not fall for it! LOL

like bro drifter, i hope my prediction is incorrect or i too will lose faith

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought kong learn from the lee family ? by the way , i read from somewhere that his wife is a counsellor ..she really put her degree to good use :wink: counselling ppl with trouble is not as " rewarding " as counselling ppl to part their hard earned money :wink:

Well, unlike a certain old man who could put out laws to demand YOU pay, horse face and Ah Hee got to use the conning, soft, persuasive approach to get the idiot's hard earn money.

I perfer the first approach! LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning saw a posting by an acquaintance on FB, praising KH & pledging sarpok.

then i read news that a group of CHC sarporkers outside court this morning....i shake my head

just how a group of die-hard Chen Shui Bien sarporkers who till this day believe their dear leader was framed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, unlike a certain old man who could put out laws to demand YOU pay, horse face and Ah Hee got to use the conning, soft, persuasive approach to get the idiot's hard earn money.

I perfer the first approach! LOL

at least if kena demand to pay . you buay song still can kpkb fuck them up ....kena con is the worst ....give them money willing and dont even know being con ...somemore even when kena exposed still support the conman ...thats the first class method every conman also wishes to attain :wink: no " horse " run . ......dont know why everytime the word "horse" come out when i post :wink:

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least if kena demand to pay . you buay song still can kpkb fuck them up ....kena con is the worst ....give them money willing and dont even know being con ...somemore even when kena exposed still support the conman ...thats the first class method every conman also wishes to attain :wink:

Now you see where is the difference between politically made to pay and religiously made to pay.

For the latter, the idiot didn't even know that what was paid was even MONEY!

He thought it was 'bread'! LOL