• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: To SBF morons, please stop starting threads relating to Palmer

enough lah, you guys want to start how many threads abour him? can combine everything in 1 thread or not? wah lau eh.....

Arf Arf.. Vader the dog will do so.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The parliamentary seat for Punggol East has been effectively vacated with the resignation today of Mr Michael Palmer.

We strongly urge the Prime Minister to call for a by-election as soon as possible, to ensure that the constituents of Punggol East are democratically represented hereafter.

The SPP is of the opinion that the Workers’ Party should have the priority to contest in the by-election, due to their earlier involvement in the constituency during the 2011 General Election.

Mrs Lina Chiam, NCMP

Chairman, Singapore People’s Party (SPP)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

An immoral MP is an immoral MP..doesnt matter how he or his sin was presented.

PAP let down the people of Punggol East ward. Again, we have to waste money and time holding a by-election. When did the PAP leadership know this? The voters have a right to know. The PAP team at Punggol-PasirRis has misled the people. The PAP should examine its own selection process.

Well said!:smile:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

You not only good at sucking cock, you swallow and slurp gleefully for all to see.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Channel 8 news - give Palmer a light black out report (non news)

15 minutes passed, no sign no shadow of Palmer's breaking saga being mentioned. Still report on not important event....boring leh.:oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Michael Palmer is preparing for his new book...

Why All the Attention on Me When My Other PAP MPs Got Away? Me "Other Race" Tiok Penalised?

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Channel 8 news - give Palmer a light black out report (non news)

Reported by CNA news already a few hours ago.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

15 minutes passed, no sign no shadow of Palmer's breaking saga being mentioned. Still report on not important event....boring leh.:oIo:

Gag order.

Now you know why Singapore's mainstream media gets shitty rankings from the RSF, year after year.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WAH, you havent die ahh???!!!!! Can strike out you as one of Ramseth's clones liao, LOL
knnccb, long time neber respond to me, 1st thing talk abt death, cb kia! :biggrin:
oranje fan, now courtesy lion change id oredy, yrold avatar more chio lah.... time flies

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A few hours ago is what time? This is the timeslot for evening primetime news.

Wa!!! after a long advertisment finally a short interview with all praises especially coming from LHL and urged the public to give him peace and privacy as he will continue to be "well-loved".

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Michael Palmer Lover : WHO GOT PIC?

Aiyah...sbf network still no pic leh...papies must have covered its tracks very well