• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News Escaped from Singapore - wife of Malaysian Prince SEX ABUSED!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I decided to formally commend the SPF mata for this rescue :-)

Posting more and more rubbish is not going to help.

Silly questions are also not going to help, nor they deserve any answer.

No body even in the most private homes nor bed rooms can torture nor enslave another person against their free wills.

Spouses are EQUAL, regardless of Social Status & Ages.

Lame theory on age put you in worst position. :wink::biggrin:

Hotel's management will also be guilty and need to be punished if they knew what illegal things were their guests doing and did not stop them nor report police. They will be also guilty for facilitating crimes if they cooperated with criminals to victimize people wrongfully imprisoned and tortured in the hotels.

You are just plain stupid to argue that way! :p

You can not be a guardian to SEX ABUSE nor Torture another person, YOU WILL ONLY BE MORE GUILTY and deserving more PUNISHMENTS when you got found out. Guardian, elder, seniors, teachers, parents etc are even more guilty of Rape & Torture & Enslaving & Unlawfully confining minors.

You dug your won graves with more lame crap arguments. :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak uncle, are you sure unlawful confinement and liberty of the person are referring to the same thing? I found the below from http://www.wwlegal.com

Liberty of the person

"No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty save in accordance with law."
Article 9(1) of the Constitution

Basically this means you cannot be arrested without a lawful reason.

If you believe that your detention is unlawful, you can make a complaint and the High Court can look into this. If the judge is not satisfied that the arrest is lawful, the judge can order that you be produced before the Court and set free.

You have to be told as soon as possible, the reasons for your arrest and you can choose a lawyer to represent you. If you are arrested and not released, you have to be brought before a magistrate with 48 hours of your arrest. You can only be detained further if the magistrate says so. However, the rights in this paragraph do not apply to:-

1. an enemy alien (that's an enemy of Singapore, ', ');
2. a person arrested for contempt of Parliament;
3. a person arrested and detained in the interest of public safety, peace and good order; and/or
4. a person arrested and detained for drug treatment and rehabilitation.

Source: http://www.wwlegal.com/module-subjects-viewpage-pageid-13.html

PAP govt is CHEATING even with their own laws again and again. That's why there is no respect for them.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed hong kan seng cheated with law!

Malaysian Police Chief told Malaysian News that Police Report was filed by Ma Nohara in SINGAPORE. But Hong Kan Seng's mata did NOTHING ABOUT IT. She did not reported mata in Malaysia but Singapore - this is what the Malaysian Police Chief Said!

http://malaysiakini.com/

Manohara exchanges barbs with Soberi on TV
Tarani Palani | Jun 5, 09 3:03pm
* manohara odelia pinotAppearing composed, Manohara exchanges insults with her estranged husband's confidant Mohd Soberi Shafii live on Indonesian TV. [VIDEO INSIDE]MORE
First confrontation since escape
Manohara: I don't love him

Abused by prince: No police report, no probe
Jun 5, 09 4:52pm
* However police chief Musa Hassan said teen model Manohara has lodged a report in Singapore.MORE
Hisham: Media should be more responsible
Manohara's mom in trouble with Interpol

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP govt is CHEATING even with their own laws again and again. That's why there is no respect for them.

Actually, the debate was on the actions of the police. It has nothing to do with whether there is respect for the PAP govt

By the way uncleyap, the legal term is not "unlawful confinement". It is quite disturbing that you can go around pulling laws into an argument as if you really know alot but when you actually know nothing?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the debate was on the actions of the police. It has nothing to do with whether there is respect for the PAP govt

By the way uncleyap, the legal term is not "unlawful confinement". It is quite disturbing that you can go around pulling laws into an argument as if you really know alot but when you actually know nothing?

All you need is to read the following URLs::smile: You still don't know much about me. Not important.

<center> WRONGFUL RESTRAINT AND WRONGFUL CONFINEMENT </center><input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003221" type="checkbox"> 339 Wrongful restraint
<center> ILLUSTRATION </center><input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003231" type="checkbox"> 340 Wrongful confinement
<center> ILLUSTRATIONS </center><input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003245" type="checkbox"> 341 Punishment for wrongful restraint
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003251" type="checkbox"> 342 Punishment for wrongful confinement
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003257" type="checkbox"> 343 Wrongful confinement for 3 or more days
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003262" type="checkbox"> 344 Wrongful confinement for 10 or more days
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003267" type="checkbox"> 345 Wrongful confinement of person for whose liberation a writ has been issued
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003272" type="checkbox"> 346 Wrongful confinement in secret
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003277" type="checkbox"> 347 Wrongful confinement for the purpose of extorting property or constraining to an illegal act
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003282" type="checkbox"> 348 Wrongful confinement for the purpose of extorting confession or of compelling restoration of property

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Confirmed hong kan seng cheated with law!

Malaysian Police Chief told Malaysian News that Police Report was filed by Ma Nohara in SINGAPORE. But Hong Kan Seng's mata did NOTHING ABOUT IT. She did not reported mata in Malaysia but Singapore - this is what the Malaysian Police Chief Said!

http://malaysiakini.com/

Manohara exchanges barbs with Soberi on TV
Tarani Palani | Jun 5, 09 3:03pm
* manohara odelia pinotAppearing composed, Manohara exchanges insults with her estranged husband's confidant Mohd Soberi Shafii live on Indonesian TV. [VIDEO INSIDE]MORE
First confrontation since escape
Manohara: I don't love him

Abused by prince: No police report, no probe
Jun 5, 09 4:52pm
* However police chief Musa Hassan said teen model Manohara has lodged a report in Singapore.MORE
Hisham: Media should be more responsible
Manohara's mom in trouble with Interpol

Yikes, where is the rest of the article?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess, you only just found it on google? What is Liberty of the Person anyway?

If you know more about law than me then you should be explaining that to me. :p

I am no lawyer. But I managed to corner professional lawyers more and more often these days. I picked up things that the senior councils had left out occasionally. All that because the famiLEE LEEgime in the last 2 years played lame games of law with us, and activists and opposition fighters became sharpened and skilled in court.

Liberty of the person described how a person should have rights to be free from restrains and confinement. Not to be tied; bonded; locked up; confined or pushed around etc. Basic fundamental freedom provided by constitution starts from here then further provided protections to freedom of speech & assembly and equality etc.

If you followed the PART IV from article 9 to 16. Basically the progress begins from 9 (liberty of person) then to person's freedom, then to rights religion and then education.

There is no meaning to have cart before horse, e.g. educational rights when one had become a slave for example. Thus the order from 9 to 16 provided Liberty from the basic onwards towards the more advanced liberty:

<center> FUNDAMENTAL LIBERTIES </center><input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000274" type="checkbox"> 9 Liberty of the person
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000302" type="checkbox"> 10 Slavery and forced labour prohibited
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000314" type="checkbox"> 11 Protection against retrospective criminal laws and repeated trials
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000323" type="checkbox"> 12 Equal protection
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000341" type="checkbox"> 13 Prohibition of banishment and freedom of movement
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000350" type="checkbox"> 14 Freedom of speech, assembly and association
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000380" type="checkbox"> 15 Freedom of religion
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000404" type="checkbox"> 16 Rights in respect of education

:biggrin:

1793010970.jpg

See shark's cousin smiling? That's <big>satire!</big>

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whores got no shame and they can act better than any SDP clowns.

Foreign whores also uses civil disobedience and total disregard of the law when they walk the streets of Geylang.

SDP clowns also the same, when they walk the streets, both never apply for permit.

NO CRIMINAL MATTER IS PRIVATE. :rolleyes:

That is Public Justice and police business as well as responsibility of the Public Prosecutor.

Marital Rape and Unlawful Confinement inclusive.

There is no gray area nor fuzzy line. No Royal Exemption as well.

Royals are to personally set good positive moral examples.

Princess Diana & Prince Charles are poor moral examples, all committing adulteries. :(

Be Crystal Clear. The Kelantan Royals are trying to pull a fast one citing Private Matter :mad: What BS!?

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know more about law than me then you should be explaining that to me. :p

I am no lawyer. But I managed to corner professional lawyers more and more often these days. I picked up things that the senior councils had left out occasionally. All that because the famiLEE LEEgime in the last 2 years played lame games of law with us, and activists and opposition fighters became sharpened and skilled in court.

Liberty of the person described how a person should have rights to be free from restrains and confinement. Not to be tied; bonded; locked up; confined or pushed around etc. Basic fundamental freedom provided by constitution starts from here then further provided protections to freedom of speech & assembly and equality etc.

If you followed the PART IV from article 9 to 16. Basically the progress begins from 9 (liberty of person) then to person's freedom, then to rights religion and then education.

There is no meaning to have cart before horse, e.g. educational rights when one had become a slave for example. Thus the order from 9 to 16 provided Liberty from the basic onwards towards the more advanced liberty:

<center> FUNDAMENTAL LIBERTIES </center><input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000274" type="checkbox"> 9 Liberty of the person
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000302" type="checkbox"> 10 Slavery and forced labour prohibited
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000314" type="checkbox"> 11 Protection against retrospective criminal laws and repeated trials
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000323" type="checkbox"> 12 Equal protection
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000341" type="checkbox"> 13 Prohibition of banishment and freedom of movement
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000350" type="checkbox"> 14 Freedom of speech, assembly and association
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000380" type="checkbox"> 15 Freedom of religion
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000404" type="checkbox"> 16 Rights in respect of education

1793010970.jpg

See shark's cousin smiling? That's <big>satire!</big>

I don't know sh*t about law. But if a few google searches can expose your shortcomings, that is just real sad. Real sad for you and whatever you stand for. The regime must be very successful in keeping the quality of the opposition down

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you have once again display your inability to answer question by questions, or in this case, statement by statement, I shall do the opposite by answering every paragraph, something which you are too inable to do.

Posting more and more rubbish is not going to help.

If pointing out the sensitivity regarding the situation is "rubbish", then illogical and irrational display from you is not?

Silly questions are also not going to help, nor they deserve any answer.

A question is consider by you to be silly if you are not able to answer them. In your case, you know by answering any of them, you will find yourself very much exposed for the lack of knowledge.

So by not answering and yet avoding the questin and call them silly, you are doing what you have always "accuse" the PAP been doing, avoding the situation.

No body even in the most private homes nor bed rooms can torture nor enslave another person against their free wills.

Yes, no body can and should torture anyone in their homes against the will of the torturee, yet have torture been proven? Has it been proven that the torturee had been done so against their will?

If the torture is done out of recreation and in your insistance that police MUST interfere, is not not considering breaching of personal and private space?

Spouses are EQUAL, regardless of Social Status & Ages.
Based on what law and what religion and what situation?

Lets look at the facts, something which you will avoid but can never debuck or deny:
The husband is in his 30s whereas the wife is 17. Is the wife consider as a minor or a legal adult? Which law state what?
Both husband and wife are Muslims. How does islamic law practise in MALAYSIA cover the role of the spouse and their sphere of responsiblity?

Are you going to answer the above, or are you going to avoid them and call them "silly"?

Lame theory on age put you in worst position. :wink::biggrin:

Lame theory on age? are you saying that making age limit on legality lame? are you saying that a 10 year old can tale responsiblity as the same as a 21 year old adult?

Hotel's management will also be guilty and need to be punished if they knew what illegal things were their guests doing and did not stop them nor report police. They will be also guilty for facilitating crimes if they cooperated with criminals to victimize people wrongfully imprisoned and tortured in the hotels.

So are you saying that hotels must vet through all activities that happen within their rooms? Must the hotels report on how many couples fuck tin their ooms, how many got drunk, how many yell at each other?

Do you even know what does it mean by "show me the corpse"?

You are just plain stupid to argue that way! :p

Stupid because you cant answer and so you consider the points stupid?

Wow...typical Singaporean attitude, and you claim to hate LKY and PAP when you behave like them?

You can not be a guardian to SEX ABUSE nor Torture another person, YOU WILL ONLY BE MORE GUILTY and deserving more PUNISHMENTS when you got found out. Guardian, elder, seniors, teachers, parents etc are even more guilty of Rape & Torture & Enslaving & Unlawfully confining minors.

When one partner is consider of a minor, the other is consider is the legal guardian.

But then you are going onto your torture crap as usual.

You dug your won graves with more lame crap arguments. :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

I m not dgging any grave, but then, you are no lawyer and hence, your illogical and irrational display had digged a bigger grave for yourself. I can see why most of the opposition had stayed away from you. You can always claim you debuck which lawyer blah blah blah. but lawyers just dont want to argue with you, simply because you are a hooligan and a waste of time when you can never display the same level of rational arguement that others can.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to prove it, it is obvious that your LEEgime dogs are desperate.

That is why I insist that at LEEgime fighters must hit hard and precisely on where it really hurts.

:cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know sh*t about law. But if a few google searches can expose your shortcomings, that is just real sad. Real sad for you and whatever you stand for. The regime must be very successful in keeping the quality of the opposition down

Empty vessels false claiming baseless hoax. Typical of PAp supporters.

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is there further more to laugh at you? You had shot yourself all over.

Marriage with a MINOR itself is already a crime, still you can be foolish enough to think that was an excuse? :p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Having Sex & Marriage with a Minor is a very serious offense. Such unlawful marriage automatically becomes null & void and offenders to be punished.

I won't even put you to answer the dozens of wide opened self-defeating arguments which you put out in stupidity and desperation, still want to try?

So desperate huh?

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the first sentence doesn't make sense. What hoax?

Never mind. No need internet search. No need to talk about law.

Just search conscience and check moral is sufficient.

Marriage with a woman as young as 17 by an adult prince and then followed by captivity and sex abuses & depriving visit of her mother is completely immoral and unacceptable. It is bully, exploitation, abuse, selfish, coward, and audacious.

Enforcement evaded duty to uphold public justice and law is shameful and negligence and malfeasance. Although the rescue to freedom had been commended accordingly, the lack of justice come from letting the culprits get away Deliberately. This part is also coward.

I am putting it so plain and simple as well as fair and square.

Save all the time and lengthy debates. Yawn.. Me want sleep liao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Marriage with a woman as young as 17 by an adult prince and then followed by captivity and sex abuses & depriving visit of her mother is completely immoral and unacceptable. It is bully, exploitation, abuse, selfish, coward, and audacious.

Enforcement evaded duty to uphold public justice and law is shameful and negligence and malfeasance. Although the rescue to freedom had been commended accordingly, the lack of justice come from letting the culprits get away Deliberately. This part is also coward.

You want to talk about concience here?, for money the 17 year old girl was willing to be screwed by the PRINCE...it is all money, power & connection!..........

:mad:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to talk about concience here?, for money the 17 year old girl was willing to be screwed by the PRINCE...it is all money, power & connection!..........

:mad:

:pIf Ma Nohara had taken money in agreement to SM Sex and then regretted, then Malaysian Prince should had said so in publicity. :biggrin:

If Royals did not clarified this way, then nothing beyond a usual marriage involving common bride-price aka <big>聘金</big> could be assumed.

Unless you want to tell us that you are the official spokesman of the palace? :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless you are trying to say that 2 WRONGS can Make 1 Right?

Otherwise, the part of Man Nohara's parent consenting to marriage of daughter at age 17 to Malaysian prince does not come into the picture to help the WRONGS done by the royals as well as the WRONGS by famiLEE LEEgime, failing to take action against WRONGFUL CONFINEMENT & violation of law done in Singapore's hotel.

I understand from news that Ma Nohara's father an American had OPPOSED the marriage. The mother was the one making the mistake. She must had regreted it and tried to save her daugther after learning the truth about that prince.

Whatever the case with the marriage arangement, there shouldn't be abuse and sex slavery regardless of the background of the marriage. In any legal marriage, wives are not supposed to be abused that way, it is a crime that need to be punished. Similarly wives can not abuse husbands and if so should be eaually wrong.

:-)

Two Wrongs don't make a right in any case.

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal

What nevermind? You are using words in a non-sensical fashion.

As far as I am concerned, the police are still investigating:

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan, who was present, said: "The report has been lodged in Singapore, so Singapore is investigating.":

http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/bnm/20090605/tts-hishammuddin-manohara-bm-993ba14.html

Hishammuddin declined to disclose information from investigations conducted by the Singapore authorities.:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/5/nation/20090605111253&sec=nation

Before you say the police will never do anything or the investigations will yield nothing, please be reminded that is jumping the gun and has nothing to do with what you are arguing about.