• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News Escaped from Singapore - wife of Malaysian Prince SEX ABUSED!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I decided to formally commend the SPF mata for this rescue :-)

I am here by making opened call to Wong Kan Seng as the Minister Of Home Affairs, to take necessary and proper action for this case of alledged crimes committed in the jurisdiction of Rep of Singapore, that the young woman was held in Crown Prince Hotel Orchard Road...........
....... Malaysian Police had helped you to arrest Mas Selamat, it is time now for you to return the great favor .......... QUOTE]

You are talking cock!

The "Crime" was committed in another country & Malaysian Police did not help us to arrest Mas Selamat - he was an international ultra-Muslim terrorist wanted by Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, USA, and Interpol, etc.

By arresting Selamat, they are simply arresting a terrorist - not helping Singapore - otherwise the Malaysian would have, like Singapore, send him straight to Singapore police.

As a matter of fact, if I restrict my wife or young daughter in a hotel in Orchard Road to prevent them going out at night, am I a kidnapper? Come on, the girl is under 21 - still under the legal age in Singapore.

You might as well charge the Kelantan Prince for having sex with a minor, a serious offence in Singapore that warrants caning by the rotan. You cane the Prince, and you send hordes of Kelantanese with sickles down to burn Singapore. As a Singaporean do you want this? Unless you want to do Singapore in, which obviously you are suggesting.

Leave the family quarrel alone. Remember - do not meddle with husband and wife problem - when they patch up and go to bed, you become the bad person.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
"Remember - do not meddle with husband and wife problem - when they patch up and go to bed, you become the bad person."

This statement is amongst the wisest and profound wisdom that can be found in matrimonial relations. Always stay out of it even if she comes to you with broken nails/teeth, etc. The minute they get together again, you are the bad man, worse they had a baby soon after they got together. Happened to one of my cousins, he ended up the bad guy after trying to help his sister. Now they don't even talk to each other.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

The SPF mata had to be involved in the distress call and to free the 17 yo model. That is already obviously a crime in SG - unlawful confinement. The bodyguards tried to prevent her from leaving the area of the hotel which they had control.

There are countless cases of divorce and family problems even in SG in which husband & wife fights, mata's job to ensure no laws broken. Weather it is husband / wife or father / daughter problems, that is regardless.

My angle here is this is a famiLEE LEEgive / Najib Regime issue.

In Arab countries may be men can detain their wives & mata may even assist. But not here. Even juvenile can not be forcefully held by parents as far as abuses are concerned, the rather sex abuses & causing injuries and pains. Parents doing these acts are to be arrested and charged. Normal parental controls are not exceeding reasonable limits, e.g. if you want to ground your child disallowing to leave home for few days without physical abuses, should be OK with law.

You should not confuse this and mix-up.

The iLEEgal sex with minor age is 15 here, 16 is LEEgal.

<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003684" type="checkbox"> 376A Sexual penetration of minor under 16

This Indonesian model is already 17. Pse don't any how Hum Tum! :wink:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap

Whores are getting younger as young as 12 years old in Japan and they are not forced into prostitution but in for the easy money.

The Pinot incident is a simple case of ending a contract. Thought earn easy money until frightened by rough sex, to protect the asset and life so runaway fast fast.

Why should SPF mata be bothered? This kind of bad customers are handled by pimps in Geylang every day.

The SPF mata had to be involved in the distress call and to free the 17 yo model. That is already obviously a crime in SG - unlawful confinement. The bodyguards tried to prevent her from leaving the area of the hotel which they had control.

There are countless cases of divorce and family problems even in SG in which husband & wife fights, mata's job to ensure no laws broken. Weather it is husband / wife or father / daughter problems, that is regardless.

My angle here is this is a famiLEE LEEgive / Najib Regime issue.

In Arab countries may be men can detain their wives & mata may even assist. But not here. Even juvenile can not be forcefully held by parents as far as abuses are concerned, the rather sex abuses & causing injuries and pains. Parents doing these acts are to be arrested and charged. Normal parental controls are not exceeding reasonable limits, e.g. if you want to ground your child disallowing to leave home for few days without physical abuses, should be OK with law.

You should not confuse this and mix-up.

The iLEEgal sex with minor age is 15 here, 16 is LEEgal.

<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003684" type="checkbox"> 376A Sexual penetration of minor under 16

This Indonesian model is already 17. Pse don't any how Hum Tum! :wink:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap

Whores are getting younger as young as 12 years old in Japan and they are not forced into prostitution but in for the easy money.

The Pinot incident is a simple case of ending a contract. Thought earn easy money until frightened by rough sex, to protect the asset and life so runaway fast fast.

Why should SPF mata be bothered? This kind of bad customers are handled by pimps in Geylang every day.

Whores are different matters, you got $$$$$$ you can buy S-M Sex and the women gets paid they are happy not to take legal actions. That is why they are called WHORES.:rolleyes:

Pse don't mix up!:cool:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole royston cheng...you are rite...... I kept entering the arsehole of your mother instead of her cunt....due to short-sighted ........he he he.....:biggrin::p

Yeah you are right my sucking skill are superb on your mother, sister cunt ....he he he....:biggrin::p

How you suck pussies sia, you can only paint them...

Just confirmed you are one hell of a ignorant boy who have no experience in sex...

Tsk! Tsk!

Pathetic!

Like I said, the only sex you can ever get in your life is anal by me and the rest here!

:rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap

Please don't pretend that you don't know that many models moonlight as whores and has
no problem going into sham marriages as well.

Whores got no shame and they can act better than any SDP clowns.

You may think Pinot is Princess Diana or the Virgin Mary grade.

But I think she is Lorita and I also think that you are trying to confuse the issue to messing this private matter up with bilateral relationship between Singapore and Malaysia.

Whores are different matters, you got $$$$$$ you can buy S-M Sex and the women gets paid they are happy not to take legal actions. That is why they are called WHORES.:rolleyes:

Pse don't mix up!:cool:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap

Please don't pretend that you don't know that many models moonlight as whores and has
no problem going into sham marriages as well.

Whores got no shame and they can act better than any SDP clowns.

You may think Pinot is Princess Diana or the Virgin Mary grade.

But I think she is Lorita and I also think that you are trying to confuse the issue to messing this private matter up with bilateral relationship between Singapore and Malaysia.

NO CRIMINAL MATTER IS PRIVATE. :rolleyes:

That is Public Justice and police business as well as responsibility of the Public Prosecutor.

Marital Rape and Unlawful Confinement inclusive.

There is no gray area nor fuzzy line. No Royal Exemption as well.

Royals are to personally set good positive moral examples.

Princess Diana & Prince Charles are poor moral examples, all committing adulteries. :(

Be Crystal Clear. The Kelantan Royals are trying to pull a fast one citing Private Matter :mad: What BS!?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is Public Justice and police business as well as responsibility of the Public Prosecutor.

Princess Diana & Prince Charles are poor moral examples, all committing adulteries. :(

Be Crystal Clear. The Kelantan Royals are trying to pull a fast one citing Private Matter :mad: What BS!?

This is funny

For someone like you of whom had been breaking laws and had showed disrespect for laws are now suddenly turning around to claim and demand the laws to work on a matter which is beyond law itself.

calling LKY a despot, ypu just shown you are no better yourself.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is funny

For someone like you of whom had been breaking laws and had showed disrespect for laws are now suddenly turning around to claim and demand the laws to work on a matter which is beyond law itself.

calling LKY a despot, ypu just shown you are no better yourself.

WHAT IS THERE TO TELL YOU if you are Unable to Make the GREAT DIFFERENCE between UNJUST & OPPRESSIVE LAWS apart from the Common Public Justice applicable to a matter such as Sex Slavery & Wife Torturing?

Pretending Dumb to try to save famiLEE LEEgime?

You think that can bring any hope to LEEgime?:p:wink::rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

National Service is against our wish . How huh !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

cleareyes we will attack you till your power supply dies !

NO ONE here attack individuals !

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha just said that I had short sighted, now said I can only paint your mother and sister cunts.....after that said I got no experience.....

Well go see your mother and sister cunt got white scum paint on them or not..........he he he...:biggrin:

so pathetic every time kena assed by me

Hahahahahahaha! You really imagining you can get my ass ehh?

Well, think again, little asshole!

:oIo: :oIo:

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just wondering, do the police need the victim to lodge a report against the attacker? If the victim does not want to press charges in Singapore, can the police go ahead and arrest the prince?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

cleareyes we will attack you till your power supply dies !

NO ONE here attack individuals !

To make such a statement shows you have not been in the sammyboy forum long enough to see the wars and storms that had gone by the years.

Go and re-read all Uncleyap's posting and look at his actions and think from a logical and third person point of view and you could see why I m going at him.

To me, he is a pot calling the kettle black.

are you such a person as well?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHAT IS THERE TO TELL YOU if you are Unable to Make the GREAT DIFFERENCE between UNJUST & OPPRESSIVE LAWS apart from the Common Public Justice applicable to a matter such as Sex Slavery & Wife Torturing?

Pretending Dumb to try to save famiLEE LEEgime?

You think that can bring any hope to LEEgime?:p:wink::rolleyes:

If you do not like the law, if the law hinders your way of life, then its unjust to you. That has always been your trademark of argument wth no distinction whether your ragument holds any water.

Now you want to talk about police interference into a marriage. Techincaly, a marriage is a private matter and whatever happen within the marriage is to be resolved between the husband and wife unless one party is unable to handle and then requested external help would be welcome.

In Singapore, we have thousands of cases of marital disturbances where a simple argument can be turn into a fight, where temper and emotion could lead to family violence. So you wnat the police t interfer into everyone of them?

and when they do, are you going to turn around and claim that Singapore is a police state because now they are interfering with private family affairs?

The kelantan royal family affair is a very sensitive issue because its related to three countries. The crime that was claimed to be commited did not happen in Singapore. So how do you want the police to charge the prince? where is the evidence?

as for the restraining of the wife. REMEMBER, we are talking about a malaysian royal muslim couple of which in certain islamic laws in malaysia, it is LEGAL to restrain or control the wife by the husband.

do you not see the complication? or is your mind so simple and stupid that nw because of you, we can nolonger film footage of police actions????

I could go deeper into this subject but I dont see the point to explain with all out legal jargons when ypur comprehension ability is so limited by your short-sightedness and your self-blindness.

come on, I await your insults...or should I say, your dribble of non-sensitcal twister of lies.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just wondering, do the police need the victim to lodge a report against the attacker? If the victim does not want to press charges in Singapore, can the police go ahead and arrest the prince?

Normally the police would just tell the couple to settle the matter on their own. But during the initial questioning, should the IO find the matter to be serious, there is no need to lodge any complain and charges can be made if one side were to have commit certain actions towards the ohers party.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you do not like the law, if the law hinders your way of life, then its unjust to you. That has always been your trademark of argument wth no distinction whether your ragument holds any water.

Now you want to talk about police interference into a marriage. Techincaly, a marriage is a private matter and whatever happen within the marriage is to be resolved between the husband and wife unless one party is unable to handle and then requested external help would be welcome.

In Singapore, we have thousands of cases of marital disturbances where a simple argument can be turn into a fight, where temper and emotion could lead to family violence. So you wnat the police t interfer into everyone of them?

and when they do, are you going to turn around and claim that Singapore is a police state because now they are interfering with private family affairs?

The kelantan royal family affair is a very sensitive issue because its related to three countries. The crime that was claimed to be commited did not happen in Singapore. So how do you want the police to charge the prince? where is the evidence?

as for the restraining of the wife. REMEMBER, we are talking about a malaysian royal muslim couple of which in certain islamic laws in malaysia, it is LEGAL to restrain or control the wife by the husband.

do you not see the complication? or is your mind so simple and stupid that nw because of you, we can nolonger film footage of police actions????

I could go deeper into this subject but I dont see the point to explain with all out legal jargons when ypur comprehension ability is so limited by your short-sightedness and your self-blindness.

come on, I await your insults...or should I say, your dribble of non-sensitcal twister of lies.

You are full of rotten BS here, the others will attack you, I need not be bothered. :biggrin:

It is very clear to the peasants what are COWARD UNJUST CRAPS that famiLEE LEEgime called Laws that they Fat-Hope to rely on to cling on to power and struggle to continue to rule. It is obvious that they can not cope with it, and had been forced to constantly MODIFY so called Laws all the way and non-stop until now still. They have no room to breath, because we are not giving them any. :wink:

Every country have law governing marriage and sexual rights, sexual abuses and tortures are not legal even in Malaysia. Don't try to BS around here. It will not sell. Very few fools will buy it, if you can find idiots to buy your BS, they had to be PAPpies. :biggrin:

Abuduction and unlawful confinement are criminal offenses and slavery is a violation of constitution:

<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000274" type="checkbox"> 9 Liberty of the person
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000302" type="checkbox"> 10 Slavery and forced labour prohibited
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000314" type="checkbox">

<dl>Liberty of the person
9. —(1) No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty save in accordance with law. (2) Where a complaint is made to the High Court or any Judge thereof that a person is being unlawfully detained, the Court shall inquire into the complaint and, unless satisfied that the detention is lawful, shall order him to be produced before the Court and release him. (3) Where a person is arrested, he shall be informed as soon as may be of the grounds of his arrest and shall be allowed to consult and be defended by a legal practitioner of his choice. (4) Where a person is arrested and not released, he shall, without unreasonable delay, and in any case within 48 hours (excluding the time of any necessary journey), be produced before a Magistrate and shall not be further detained in custody without the Magistrate’s authority. (5) Clauses (3) and (4) shall not apply to an enemy alien or to any person arrested for contempt of Parliament pursuant to a warrant issued under the hand of the Speaker. (6) Nothing in this Article shall invalidate any law —<dl>(a) in force before the commencement of this Constitution which authorises the arrest and detention of any person in the interests of public safety, peace and good order; or</dl><dl>(b) relating to the misuse of drugs or intoxicating substances which authorises the arrest and detention of any person for the purpose of treatment and rehabilitation,</dl> by reason of such law being inconsistent with clauses (3) and (4), and, in particular, nothing in this Article shall affect the validity or operation of any such law before 10th March 1978. </dl> <dl>Slavery and forced labour prohibited
10. —(1) No person shall be held in slavery. (2) All forms of forced labour are prohibited, but Parliament may by law provide for compulsory service for national purposes. (3) Work incidental to the serving of a sentence of imprisonment imposed by a court of law shall not be taken to be forced labour within the meaning of this Article.

</dl>
<hr>
The Malaysians on our soil can not violate our constitution and our law. We the Singaporeans have every right to apply our laws to them within our sovereignt soil.

Malaysian laws are not applicable here, this is Rep of Singapore.

Regardless of nationality or origin, no husband nor wife can detain their spouse here against their free will. The Malaysian prince can not run his own private prison nor torture chamber in Orchard Road's hotel. Not his dogs nor guards can forcefully detain any person here. If they tried then it is our duties as Singaporeans to make them learn their mistakes and their background status should be best to let us use them as examples, so no one else will try this in the future. :cool::wink:

Rep of Singapore belongs to us the citizens, not famiLEE LEEgime, not Lee Kuan Yew old dog thief, not Malaysian Royals.

Quote Bush, Make No Mistake About It.
:biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are full of rotten BS here, the others will attack you, I need not be bothered. :biggrin:

It is very clear to the peasants what are COWARD UNJUST CRAPS that famiLEE LEEgime called Laws that they Fat-Hope to rely on to cling on to power and struggle to continue to rule. It is obvious that they can not cope with it, and had been forced to constantly MODIFY so called Laws all the way and non-stop until now still. They have no room to breath, because we are not giving them any. :wink:

Every country have law governing marriage and sexual rights, sexual abuses and tortures are not legal even in Malaysia. Don't try to BS around here. It will not sell. Very few fools will buy it, if you can find idiots to buy your BS, they had to be PAPpies. :biggrin:

Abuduction and unlawful confinement are criminal offenses and slavery is a violation of constitution:

<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000274" type="checkbox"> 9 Liberty of the person
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000302" type="checkbox"> 10 Slavery and forced labour prohibited
<input name="req_sect" value="931158659-000314" type="checkbox">

<dl>Liberty of the person
9. —(1) No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty save in accordance with law. (2) Where a complaint is made to the High Court or any Judge thereof that a person is being unlawfully detained, the Court shall inquire into the complaint and, unless satisfied that the detention is lawful, shall order him to be produced before the Court and release him. (3) Where a person is arrested, he shall be informed as soon as may be of the grounds of his arrest and shall be allowed to consult and be defended by a legal practitioner of his choice. (4) Where a person is arrested and not released, he shall, without unreasonable delay, and in any case within 48 hours (excluding the time of any necessary journey), be produced before a Magistrate and shall not be further detained in custody without the Magistrate’s authority. (5) Clauses (3) and (4) shall not apply to an enemy alien or to any person arrested for contempt of Parliament pursuant to a warrant issued under the hand of the Speaker. (6) Nothing in this Article shall invalidate any law —<dl>(a) in force before the commencement of this Constitution which authorises the arrest and detention of any person in the interests of public safety, peace and good order; or</dl><dl>(b) relating to the misuse of drugs or intoxicating substances which authorises the arrest and detention of any person for the purpose of treatment and rehabilitation,</dl> by reason of such law being inconsistent with clauses (3) and (4), and, in particular, nothing in this Article shall affect the validity or operation of any such law before 10th March 1978. </dl> <dl>Slavery and forced labour prohibited
10. —(1) No person shall be held in slavery. (2) All forms of forced labour are prohibited, but Parliament may by law provide for compulsory service for national purposes. (3) Work incidental to the serving of a sentence of imprisonment imposed by a court of law shall not be taken to be forced labour within the meaning of this Article.

</dl>
<hr>
The Malaysians on our soil can not violate our constitution and our law. We the Singaporeans have every right to apply our laws to them within our sovereignt soil.

Malaysian laws are not applicable here, this is Rep of Singapore.

Regardless of nationality or origin, no husband nor wife can detain their spouse here against their free will. The Malaysian prince can not run his own private prison nor torture chamber in Orchard Road's hotel. Not his dogs nor guards can forcefully detain any person here. If they tried then it is our duties as Singaporeans to make them learn their mistakes and their background status should be best to let us use them as examples, so no one else will try this in the future. :cool::wink:

Rep of Singapore belongs to us the citizens, not famiLEE LEEgime, not Lee Kuan Yew old dog thief, not Malaysian Royals.

Quote Bush, Make No Mistake About It.
:biggrin:

Here is your bottomline......really rock bottom.

You are not able to answer any of the question i have thrown at you.

You produce dribbles on "Liberty of the person" and "slavery" which any lawyers would find it hard to use in any hearing as the terms are too general and are open to wild and misleading interperation such as yourself.

You refuse to recognise the unique situation of the case whereas the wife is a MINOR and the husband, can act as graudian to the MINOR. Restrain or not depend on interperation of the situation. Agan, we are talking about a domestic matter, which surprisingly, you are very eager for the Singapore police to interfere.

This particular statement from you showed your comtempt of the concept of private property and privilge.

"The Malaysian prince can not run his own private prison nor torture chamber in Orchard Road's hotel. Not his dogs nor guards can forcefully detain any person here. If they tried then it is our duties as Singaporeans to make them learn their mistakes and their background status should be best to let us use them as examples, so no one else will try this in the future. "

How the hotel is managed and how the management wants to managed it in the privilege of their guest is the perrogetive of the hotel management. If everyone follows what you suggest here, not just htels but homes of private indivduals can be violated for the sake of the law. Which is ironic considering you have always showed comtempt for Singapore law.

You are not interested in the laws at all. You just want to make the police look bad, putting up charges against the kelantan prince which would make Ministry of Foregin Affairs having a headache of a time to solve. are you going to take responsiblity when shit happens?

The matter is now settled and would be best settled between the prince and his ex-wife and between malaysia and indonesia. This is not a matter for Singapore to interfere until proven need to.

You are so out of your depth. No wonder so many are staying away from you.

sammyman666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak uncle, are you sure unlawful confinement and liberty of the person are referring to the same thing? I found the below from http://www.wwlegal.com

Liberty of the person

"No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty save in accordance with law."
Article 9(1) of the Constitution

Basically this means you cannot be arrested without a lawful reason.

If you believe that your detention is unlawful, you can make a complaint and the High Court can look into this. If the judge is not satisfied that the arrest is lawful, the judge can order that you be produced before the Court and set free.

You have to be told as soon as possible, the reasons for your arrest and you can choose a lawyer to represent you. If you are arrested and not released, you have to be brought before a magistrate with 48 hours of your arrest. You can only be detained further if the magistrate says so. However, the rights in this paragraph do not apply to:-

1. an enemy alien (that's an enemy of Singapore, ', ');
2. a person arrested for contempt of Parliament;
3. a person arrested and detained in the interest of public safety, peace and good order; and/or
4. a person arrested and detained for drug treatment and rehabilitation.

Source: http://www.wwlegal.com/module-subjects-viewpage-pageid-13.html