• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Do not go to Japan or you will regret it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many people seems to think that if you expose to radiation and you will not die, then it is safe. wahahhahaha a bunch of dumbfuck...

It is like say i eat a high cholesterol food and if i dun die immediately, then it is safe to continue eating.. how dumb can people get.

TikeMyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to japan, and when i returned everything was all right except my shit which behaved a little retarded, a.k.a. constipated, due to the long flight. :eek: :o :biggrin:

Strange you should mention this. I'm just back from Japan too but no change whatsoever in my shit. All still nicely brown, a little fluffy, no cracks and tapered at both ends. I'll keep you posted.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
only idiots listen to malaysians. the yellow ones are a bunch of superstitious fools who obeys, admire and regard highly LKY and do whatever the PAP ask them to do.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were reports of radiation spreading to as far as Yokohama (Kanagawa) and even some parts of Shizuoka. If even those far-off places kena, then there is no doubt that Tokyo also kena.

Best way to prove (or disprove) this is to carry along a Geiger counter. For additional protection, take some potassium iodide tablets to protect yourself against any radiation.

Now there are news that Japan may restart its nuclear power stations. Many Japanese are against this, but big international business interests are at stake.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...udge-japans-smart-nuclear-weapon-8497747.html

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Japs can deceive their citizens on what they did in WW2, this is chicken feed to them.

The whole fucking nuclear plant melted down and it took them ages to 'contain it' (or er...just put a cap on it) and people still believe that there are no radiation?

My friend in advertising told me that right after the nuclear incident, a number of Jap advertising firms move their offices out (to countries like Thailand) and leave just a rep office there. These are the companies that can still operate out of Japan.

Japan is not Russia. You can shut down Chernobyl but can you shut down the whole Jap island, which is really not very big. If the Jap govt tells the truth, where can the companies and people go to? Swim to China?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fact!!!

I just chat with my Malaysian friend who stay in Malacca.

She told me that her aunty's 3 friend went to Tokyo and come back having problems, 2 of them cannot get pregnant and one of them the baby got problem.. she told me become retarded.
The radiation in Tokyo is harmful and real.. Do not go to Japan..

If you have any stories about this sort, please share and warn others. The Japanese govt is withholding real information about the radiation levels in their country and this will have adverse effect on others.

as far as i know , the three ladies life is ruin from this visit to Japan.

This is what i heard from her.

what i do now is to banned all produce from Japan , especially from Tokyo. I dun want to take any chances at all. Screw the Japanese!!!

Helo fucktard.

Sinkie by choice already do not want to get pregnant so what is the talk of radiation?

And by the way, radiation from any where ain't gonna kill any Sinkie compared to their high cost of living and over crowding.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$1.8 million, comprised pure donations !! You ungrateful Chinese . No wonder PRC behavior suck big time overseas !! Even HK ppl hate them . Check my post #91 and #89 !!! You are being brainwashed by your own race thinking all Chinese must support china !! Lanjiao Le kar !! Right means right wrong means wrong !! By the way Japanese aid takes the form of ODA BECAUSE China WILLINGLY renounced its claims to war reparations !!

compare to Germany... simple as that.
jap will collapse under radiation.
its karma.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a fact!!!

I just chat with my Malaysian friend who stay in Malacca.

She told me that her aunty's 3 friend went to Tokyo and come back having problems, 2 of them cannot get pregnant and one of them the baby got problem.. she told me become retarded.
The radiation in Tokyo is harmful and real.. Do not go to Japan..

If you have any stories about this sort, please share and warn others. The Japanese govt is withholding real information about the radiation levels in their country and this will have adverse effect on others.

as far as i know , the three ladies life is ruin from this visit to Japan.

This is what i heard from her.

what i do now is to banned all produce from Japan , especially from Tokyo. I dun want to take any chances at all. Screw the Japanese!!!

Thank you Sir! Will take note. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dunno buy camera which is made in Japan safe to use or not..later camera also got radiation substance.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys judge this by yourself.... i dun care what you think... i am banning myself anything from Japan..I am not even going to eat Mos burger, which is my fav fast food at the moment.. i only take the coquette burger and fries..

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/6930897.html?1347506763

My favorite is Japanese girls. Does it mean it's dangerous to have sex with Jap Sweet Young Things who have left Japan and settled overseas after the March 11 earthquake?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dunno buy camera which is made in Japan safe to use or not..later camera also got radiation substance.

Tuayapeh says if my boss told me to bring you back , no matter how hard you try to stay health ,times up means times up ... Have to go with me no way you can negotiate with our boss :biggrin: