• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk HR Manager tells Sinkies to Fxxx Off !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i SIFU is proud to be a singaporean (not proud of PAP) and is holding a SG passport.. but my heart goes out to my fellow fallen comrades who cannot make it in spore and gotta migrate to make a living.:wink::p

I know plenty of people who've left Spore. If they had stayed in Spore they would probably be worrying about employment, mortgage, ...

As American, Aust, Canadians, American citizens, they have got nice home, swimming pool, nice car, nice family, good quality of life. Its a lifestyle that Sporeans can only dream of.

One thing that is striking is how healthy & happy these friends are. When I compare them to friends who stayed on in Spore I can see the differences: more white hairs, balding, worry lines, ...

So for those who think Spore is paradise better look in the mirroe & ask yourself how much better you might have looked without the stresses caused by the PAP :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You've summed it up succinctly Tony. The Ah Beng is pinning his fat hope on the coming GE, against all odds that somehow the opposition will win enough seats to make the PAP sit up and listen.
I look forward to seeing pigs fly.

You are right of course Tony, the Ah Beng is in for more interesting times that will provide major entertainment to those interested around the world.

Another thing i did right was to Knight you and call you SIR yellow from now onwards..

Sir Yellow, I am just stating the truth, the sinkies just cannot handle the truth.

When a Thai told me that he wants a better quality of life in his country, i take the Thai much more seriously than a sinkie, if a sinkie tells me the same thing.

The sinkie ball-lessness is doing them no good at all. If the sinkies were to protest against breadtalk at all their branches. The sinkies were sure gonna attract media attention. It might not be the SinkieTimes media but at the Temasak Review, SDP website and plus the international Human Rights watch will sure gonna spread this news and then to Reuters. Not only this, the reputation of breadtalk will be affected negatively too and it will has a bad effect on their business. The reputation of the PAP will be affected negatively as well.

IT is the sinkies themselves has to make the message known and not depend on opposition party or whoever else, they have to depend on themselves.

DR Chee Suan Juan is kind enough to take actions to show us the way to overthrow all the policies that screw sinkies. You got to make a stand like that in order to make the whole world know how sinkies are being screwed.

Dr Chee is actually telling you people that you have to stand on your own feet in order not to get bullied.

Imagine if the whole bunch of you go to all the branches of breadtalk and start to protest against that loser and company who refuse to employ that sinkie. How do you think Breadtalk will feel and react? Breadtalk might even force to sack that HR manager. PAP are very afraid of people who behave like this. The other companies who try to pull a similar stunt like breadtalk will think twice and the respect for Singaporeans will be earned by them.

SInce you sinkies are so stubbornly sticking your ass on the small island of yours, then do something like this to get some positive effect and not to depends on opposition or others to buy you out.

What i see here are people talk so much here and then after that nothing is done, then might as well shut up. If not, you bunch are just jokers that provide drama entertainment which i enjoy greatly.

So Sir yellow, i hope the next time you log in to this forum, please get ready some popcorns and chips to enjoy the dramatic entertainment put up all the sinkie coward losers here, at times, it is quite entertaining. Because i will do that.

All the best to your life, Sir Yellow..

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SG, we empahsize greatly on "COST" and "CHEAP".. hence, any company will eventually procure or adminster at the expense of its countrymen.

Govt calling its ppl lazy or picky on jobs..at the sametime, they sing praises on PR and their achieve..ment.. Hmmm it is weird.. In foreign countries, under 2 parties system. if any govt belittled their ppl, they will be voted out in no time !

Sinkies are polite and timid.. all thanks to our SG education system (they teach, we listern) and NS (they comand, we obey) ..

Why keep blaming the govt and/or the education system? Even the PRC prostitute with no formal education will tell you the Ah Beng is stoopid. Who really is to blame here??

chao_ah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing i did right was to Knight you and call you SIR yellow from now onwards..

Sir Yellow, I am just stating the truth, the sinkies just cannot handle the truth.

When a Thai told me that he wants a better quality of life in his country, i take the Thai much more seriously than a sinkie, if a sinkie tells me the same thing.

The sinkie ball-lessness is doing them no good at all. If the sinkies were to protest against breadtalk at all their branches. The sinkies were sure gonna attract media attention. It might not be the SinkieTimes media but at the Temasak Review, SDP website and plus the international Human Rights watch will sure gonna spread this news and then to Reuters. Not only this, the reputation of breadtalk will be affected negatively too and it will has a bad effect on their business. The reputation of the PAP will be affected negatively as well.

IT is the sinkies themselves has to make the message known and not depend on opposition party or whoever else, they have to depend on themselves.

DR Chee Suan Juan is kind enough to take actions to show us the way to overthrow all the policies that screw sinkies. You got to make a stand like that in order to make the whole world know how sinkies are being screwed.

Dr Chee is actually telling you people that you have to stand on your own feet in order not to get bullied.

Imagine if the whole bunch of you go to all the branches of breadtalk and start to protest against that loser and company who refuse to employ that sinkie. How do you think Breadtalk will feel and react? Breadtalk might even force to sack that HR manager. PAP are very afraid of people who behave like this. The other companies who try to pull a similar stunt like breadtalk will think twice and the respect for Singaporeans will be earned by them.

SInce you sinkies are so stubbornly sticking your ass on the small island of yours, then do something like this to get some positive effect and not to depends on opposition or others to buy you out.

What i see here are people talk so much here and then after that nothing is done, then might as well shut up. If not, you bunch are just jokers that provide drama entertainment which i enjoy greatly.

So Sir yellow, i hope the next time you log in to this forum, please get ready some popcorns and chips to enjoy the dramatic entertainment put up all the sinkie coward losers here, at times, it is quite entertaining. Because i will do that.

All the best to your life, Sir Yellow..

So true... So very true, tonychat. You certainly have great wisdom!

May the PAP continue to screw balless Sinkies 4ever & ever & ever, Amen! :biggrin:

chao_ah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why keep blaming the govt and/or the education system? Even the PRC prostitute with no formal education will tell you the Ah Beng is stoopid. Who really is to blame here??

So true...So very true, Sir yellow_people.

May the PAP screw balless Ah Bengs forever and ever and ever, Amen! :biggrin::biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
i SIFU is proud to be a singaporean (not proud of PAP) and is holding a SG passport.. but my heart goes out to my fellow fallen comrades who cannot make it in spore and gotta migrate to make a living.:wink::p

I can't make it in SG or is it the offer (overseas) is simply too irresistable? Not only I have a 9-5pm job.. I have my part time hobby.. & the best of all, I am HAPPY..
:p

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alright, i am not blaming anyone.. I am trying to bring create the "brotherhood" in Singapore..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't make it in SG or is it the offer (overseas) is simply too irresistable? Not only I have a 9-5pm job.. I have my part time hobby.. & the best of all, I am HAPPY..
:p

you are happy? i m not sure about that. if u really happy over there is there a need for u to talkdown on sporeans? u r nothing but another version of that CB kia tonychat:cool:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are happy? i m not sure about that. if u really happy over there is there a need for u to talkdown on sporeans? u r nothing but another version of that CB kia tonychat:cool:

I'm sorry but is everyone supposed to unhappy and sympathise with the good for nothing Ah Beng who refuses to help himself? Life goes on you know. The Ah Beng needs to grow up and be a man.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sorry but is everyone supposed to unhappy and sympathise with the good for nothing Ah Beng who refuses to help himself? Life goes on you know. The Ah Beng needs to grow up and be a man.

No you stupid keling dumbass. Everyone here knows you are super racist-in-every-single-post-of-yours and that's why you need to be repeatedly assed by the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BreadTalk only hires Malaysians?

this will become election issue... I'm boycotting Breadtalk, Toastbox and Camper...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If sinkies are man, they will not just type online and do nothing offline. Look at the Thais, they are a million times more man than these coward sinkies here.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sinkies are man, they will not just type online and do nothing offline. Look at the Thais, they are a million times more man than these coward sinkies here.

Tonychat the ultimate loser, if you are a man you won't run road to Thailand to avoid paying your debts and live off the earnings of a toyboy...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck lah...Thais are no better off ok...they smell the King only, they go weak in their knees. the reds are there only becos Thugsin is paying them to do so.

so the reds are demonstrating ...what comes out of it? Abishit is still there...the whole thailand politics is controlled by the army and the king. Just wait when the Army gets dulan, they will act. Not the so call brave act of red shirts or yellow shirts.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know of a brave Thai pimp who dare to live with a ladyboy. Possibly fuck 'it' too. :biggrin:

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BreadTalk announced it will NOT hire Singaporeans

good job man! i think we should have the same mindset to show our anger! WE should BOYCOTT all establishments that hire more Ftrash then SGporean. Though I am working in China but do frequent Hong Kong quite often. Use to eat at a Thai restaurant own by a Thai who has been in HK for quite sometime anyway to cut it short he only hires Thais.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: BreadTalk announced it will NOT hire Singaporeans

good job man! i think we should have the same mindset to show our anger! WE should BOYCOTT all establishments that hire more Ftrash then SGporean. Though I am working in China but do frequent Hong Kong quite often. Use to eat at a Thai restaurant own by a Thai who has been in HK for quite sometime anyway to cut it short he only hires Thais.

ha ha ha... everyone loves the Thais..