• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk HR Manager tells Sinkies to Fxxx Off !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehe... you go on and carry on your questions lor. I already told you i can choose to answer or not to answer.

How come your maturity is at this level? you want to fight for your rights??? can meh?? now i know why you choose to come online. it seems like that is all you can do. or have the balls to do. he he he.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe... you go on and carry on your questions lor. I already told you i can choose to answer or not to answer.

How come your maturity is at this level? you want to fight for your rights??? can meh?? now i know why you choose to come online. it seems like that is all you can do. or have the balls to do. he he he.

Don't give me that "hehehe" kind of reply. It shows that you're caught with your pants down.

Of course you can choose to answer or not to answer. I'm not denying YOUR RIGHT to choose not to answer. So don't change the context of the question. But inference will be drawn against your decision not to answer, based on the context of the question.

If you don't even have the balls to admit whether you're still holding a Singapore Passport, on what grounds are you expecting Singaporeans to protest against the government, which requires bigger balls ? For a person who is afraid to hold a knife, you're actually asking other people to kill the chicken for you.

By not having the balls to admit that whether you're holding a Singapore Passport, it means your balls are even smaller than the coward Sinkies.

So I ask you again. Are you holding a Singapore Passport ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing wrong with holding a Singapore passport. In fact, it's certainly more useful than a Thai passport when moving around the world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see people are trying to "answer me this and answer me that", got the other crazy balless forumer doing that too.

they cannot take it when the true is thrown right in front of their sinkie face. Complain so much here and yet do nothing offline.

ANSWER ME!!!!!! as though i give a shit..carry on with your ANSWER ME!!! maybe both of you are the same person!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see people are trying to "answer me this and answer me that", got the other crazy balless forumer doing that too.

they cannot take it when the true is thrown right in front of their sinkie face. Complain so much here and yet do nothing offline.

ANSWER ME!!!!!! as though i give a shit..carry on with your ANSWER ME!!! maybe both of you are the same person!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!

CB kia tonychat,

no balls to even answer a simple question.

fuck you lah:oIo::oIo:

the reds r coming, faster go hide under your prostitute ladyboy wife's skirt:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong with holding a Singapore passport. In fact, it's certainly more useful than a Thai passport when moving around the world.

The whole bloody thing is not about passport lah. They just cannot due with the fact that they are cowards.. They can just fly to any country they want but they no balls to do it.

Then ok, the other way is to fight.. but hor.. fight also no balls to fight... So it becomes an entertainment.

The more they behave like this, the more i feel that i am right all along. I hope that i am wrong but no leh, i am always right. WAHHAHAH!! It feels good to be right!!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
. They just cannot due with the fact that they are cowards.. They can just fly to any country they want but they no balls to do it.

The more they behave like this, the more i feel that i am right all along. I hope that i am wrong but no leh, i am always right. WAHHAHAH!! It feels good to be right!!!!

erm... CB kia tonychat,

you r always right? :confused:

fuck you lah. damn stupid. deal with the facts lah, what due with the facts. cannot even get this simple thing right. u are always right my lan cheow.

tiu! :oIo:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are avoiding a very direct question. Are you still carrying Singapore Passport ? I'm not interested in your mother's name or whether you shit in your pants or not.

Are you going to be like the coward Sinkies and avoid a simple question ? Are you still carrying a Singapore Passport ?
He is too ball less in his own words to answer these questions....cos it will only show up what a big time loser he is so much so he has to run road from Singapore so as to live off the earnings of prostitutes in Thailand...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I walked pass any BREADTALK OUTLETS, I will not stop my feet to even take a look. I will just move on and forget such outlet ever exist. I feel richer everyday for not spending on anti-Singaporeans establisments.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a stupid answer that Breadtalk is doing...we are investigating.

fuck, your HR manager made a boo boo, you need to investigate? Investigate simi lan cheow? its splashed all over the Internet you need to investigate.

its a very government agency tactic - customer complain, say we investigate - molly colly reply - give impression that they are concerned about the complain and will be doing something all to buy time to cook up some crap excuse.

I betcha, they are either (a) cooking some stupid excuse or (b) waiting for the storm to blow over.

And finally say oh, the manager was misunderstood or some crap. I am not against food outlets hiring more foreign workers - its a reality but hey, giving such limp wrist excuse is crap.

Moreover, Breadtalk is fucking overpriced, the food court - Food Republic is a rip-off. I am exercising my right as a consumer...boycott.

I have posted that in Facebook...lets get this raging.

jw5

Loyal
what a stupid answer that Breadtalk is doing...we are investigating.

fuck, your HR manager made a boo boo, you need to investigate? Investigate simi lan cheow? its splashed all over the Internet you need to investigate.

its a very government agency tactic - customer complain, say we investigate - molly colly reply - give impression that they are concerned about the complain and will be doing something all to buy time to cook up some crap excuse.

I betcha, they are either (a) cooking some stupid excuse or (b) waiting for the storm to blow over.

And finally say oh, the manager was misunderstood or some crap. I am not against food outlets hiring more foreign workers - its a reality but hey, giving such limp wrist excuse is crap.

Moreover, Breadtalk is fucking overpriced, the food court - Food Republic is a rip-off. I am exercising my right as a consumer...boycott.

I have posted that in Facebook...lets get this raging.
I have already started boycotting. It's my choice right?
When they say "we are investigating", it's simply to buy time. The want to see whether there is any real impact on sales before they decide to make a statement or take some action.
Time will tell whether they do the right thing.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is too ball less in his own words to answer these questions....cos it will only show up what a big time loser he is so much so he has to run road from Singapore so as to live off the earnings of prostitutes in Thailand...

That MengDa TonyChat is not even a quitter because clearly he doesn't own a Thailand Passport. He is hiding in Thailand; is a fugitive !

He is waiting for all of us to create a New Singapore so that he could return to Singapore.

He either holds a Singapore Passport or does not. If he holds a Singapore Passport, he is definitely coming back. He is goading Singaporeans to fight the government for him in the front line while he hides and waits in Thailand.

Simple question about WHAT PASSPORT HE IS HOLDING also got no balls to answer, dare to talk about PROTESTING somemore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That MengDa TonyChat is not even a quitter because clearly he doesn't own a Thailand Passport. He is hiding in Thailand; is a fugitive !

Exiled fugitive is very high political status few from Singapore has attained. Tan Wah Piow, Francis Seow, Gopalan Nair, Tang Liang Hong, not many else. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know it is hard for a sinkie to swallow when a high profile company such as breadtalk refuse to employ sinkie, due to their good business foresight and acumen.

It is the sinkies who have themselves to blame. When you are being screwed, you only type in the forum and not doing anything offline . If you have balls earlier, this sort of disgraceful things such as local bred company who dun employ locals will not have happened at all.

There are more interesting thing going to happen id sinkies keep on with their balless ways. I am going to look forward to that and treat it as my entertainment while I am enjoying my life.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it is hard for a sinkie to swallow when a high profile company such as breadtalk refuse to employ sinkie, due to their good business foresight and acumen.

It is the sinkies who have themselves to blame. When you are being screwed, you only type in the forum and not doing anything offline . If you have balls earlier, this sort of disgraceful things such as local bred company who dun employ locals will not have happened at all.

There are more interesting thing going to happen id sinkies keep on with their balless ways. I am going to look forward to that and treat it as my entertainment while I am enjoying my life.

You've summed it up succinctly Tony. The Ah Beng is pinning his fat hope on the coming GE, against all odds that somehow the opposition will win enough seats to make the PAP sit up and listen.
I look forward to seeing pigs fly.

Does the Ah Beng seriously believe that the PAP will play fair? Since when have they ever played fair? Don't they believe the PAP just might stuff the ballot boxes if all else fails and a "freak" election result looms?

What about the new citizens effect that will likely contribute by the tens of thousands new votes to the PAP?

Then we have the infighting between opposition parties who are doing their laundry in both the MSM and new media. SDP is busy defending itself on an issue that happened 17 yrs ago with CST of SDA. Reform Party has got its own media circus going. Then we have the PAP wannabes WP and not to forget the riff-raffs from NSP run by a bunch of Chinese chauvinists.

Add to that the threat regularly made by the PAP of depreciating HDB prices and slums in opposition run wards and the Ah Beng masses would have been neatly divided into the haves and have-nots.

Another landslide victory for the PAP and another 5 or 6 yr wait for the poor Beng.

You are right of course Tony, the Ah Beng is in for more interesting times that will provide major entertainment to those interested around the world.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this report had appeared in the newspapers in china, the people would have boycotted all the outlets, until the ceo comes out publicly and clarifies that it's not true, or confirms that it's true, apologises and confirms that the said manager has been sacked.
But today when I walked past 2 outlets in SG, there were many people buying their bread, and I guess that most of them are singaporeans. Singaporeans are individualistic and selfish and have no sense of their national identity and community. It's very sad.

In SG, we empahsize greatly on "COST" and "CHEAP".. hence, any company will eventually procure or adminster at the expense of its countrymen.

Govt calling its ppl lazy or picky on jobs..at the sametime, they sing praises on PR and their achieve..ment.. Hmmm it is weird.. In foreign countries, under 2 parties system. if any govt belittled their ppl, they will be voted out in no time !

Sinkies are polite and timid.. all thanks to our SG education system (they teach, we listern) and NS (they comand, we obey) ..

There will never be a [COLOR="_______"]Singapore-Singaporean[/COLOR]. Pick up your bags and run road !!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I axe168 is no longer holding SG passport.. but my heart goes out to my fellow countrymen.. :wink::p

i SIFU is proud to be a singaporean (not proud of PAP) and is holding a SG passport.. but my heart goes out to my fellow fallen comrades who cannot make it in spore and gotta migrate to make a living.:wink::p

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I walked pass any BREADTALK OUTLETS, I will not stop my feet to even take a look. I will just move on and forget such outlet ever exist. I feel richer everyday for not spending on anti-Singaporeans establisments.

Well done .

We must have unity for comrades who have fallen on bad times .

No one falls behind . Everyone have to move forward together .