• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam can verify these are clones

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is indeed smart, but are you smart? o_O
Furthermore, he is not perfect, so he has made some mistakes in the past. :wink:
I may not be 100% right but I have got you evil dogs right that’s for sure proven by the nipple thread and lies caught. Even today’s priest talk jives too. That’s what you dogs’ 100 clones are used for.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may not be 100% right but I have got you evil dogs right that’s for sure proven by the nipple thread and lies caught. Even today’s priest talk jives too. That’s what you dogs’ 100 clones are used for.

You so fucking boring.
Like a fucking vinyl record with a scratch on it and kept jumping back on turntable.

Fuck!

I realised that 90% or more of people here no clue on what I just wrote in 2nd sentence even if they know and agree to the first !
Including that cuntie drama queen ginfreely.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so fucking boring.
Like a fucking vinyl record with a scratch on it and kept jumping back on turntable.

Fuck!

I realised that 90% or more of people here no clue on what I just wrote in 2nd sentence even if they know and afree to the first !
Including that cuntie drama queen ginfreely.
My Boring truth is better than your boring lies from you Malaysian dogs.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OMG, how many people have you pissed off? Sooo many! If this forum is anything like your real life, there is a person who hates you at nearly every corner. I would hate to be you.
tenor.gif

:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She may agree with you for a minute and the next minute , she PUI...&$&@Mother@@&<¥£
It is a die hard habit.
It's a combination of bipolar, targeted individual syndrome with severe cognitive dissonance illness. It's unlikely that she will recover. It will only become more severe as she ages Her ex husband must be thankful to the Almighty that he "divorced" her. Oh, it's annulment on the grounds of insanity. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a combination of bipolar, targeted individual syndrome with severe cognitive dissonance illness. It's unlikely that she will recover. It will only become more severe as she ages Her ex husband must be thankful to the Almighty that he "divorced" her. Oh, it's annulment on the grounds of insanity. :biggrin:
Without a doubt her exhubby is one heck of a lucky guy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, how many people have you pissed off? Sooo many! If this forum is anything like your real life, there is a person who hates you at nearly every corner. I would hate to be you.
Another big fat lie from psychopath @glockman when clone dogs are the ones attacking me FIRST.