• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam can verify these are clones

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, I curse you to one day suffer a big injustice being maligned by people and when you try to clarify, explain and seek justice, you will get shunned and slammed as self serving Son of Bitch.

Pls curse more.. Who gives a fuck.. I did nothing wrong.. Dun like what I post, then fucking don't read it.. Stupid bitch.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls curse more.. Who gives a fuck.. I did nothing wrong.. Dun like what I post, then fucking don't read it.. Stupid bitch.

Who cares whether anybody cares as long as it works. And of course I believe it works and that's why I bother to curse. As I said before, apply whatever you preach to yourself. Stupid Son of Bitch.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who cares whether anybody cares as long as it works. And of course I believe it works and that's why I bother to curse. As I said before, apply whatever you preach to yourself. Stupid Son of Bitch.

Nobody cares what you believe in.. Pls curse more if u enjoy it.. I will be here bashing sinkies as usual..

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody cares what you believe in.. Pls curse more if u enjoy it.. I will be here bashing sinkies as usual..

Who needs your blessings to curse more or less? Who wants to curse if there is justice and evil doers spreading malicious half truths and lies can be put to jail?

No need to tell me you are going to bash Singaporeans for your self serving purpose. I have since then realised that Singaporeans - be it 30% or 70% - are selfish hypocrite morons.

I am not going to be the idiot anymore to speak up for these people and get shunned by the same people that I speak up for when an evil foreigner psychopath spread malicious half truths and lies about me. Not only no help from fellow Singaporeans but get shunned, slammed and called a stupid nuisance.

Such people who think they are smart but lack empathy and nationality awareness to stand up for fellow Singaporean will get their share of karma.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the reaction of some female psychopath when no guys give a shit about her.. Gosh..!!!!!

ok..into the ignore list here you go..Bye!!!

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reaction of some female psychopath when no guys give a shit about her.. Gosh..!!!!!

ok..into the ignore list here you go..Bye!!!

Since when I asked for any attention as a female? I joined this forum due to JB section and didn't know anything about sammyboy forum prior to that. I only came here to talk about Singapore and bad behaviour of foreigners but was defamed as a female by Msian/Pinoy psychopath who disliked me for doing that.

Only idiots like you cannot tell the difference between seeking justice and seeking attention. Or you are not an idiot but a jiu hu kia who wants to portray me as a bad person for the same reason as the Msian/pinoy psychopath?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the clone of ginfreely. Unfortunately two years or so ago, I didn't read the defamatory post in JB forum before it was deleted and didn't know about it until too late to issue a meaningful statement to refute it. I have already left the forum and thinking to make a police report for people keep slandering me. If anyone has a copy of the defamatory post, kindly PM me.

Ok, meaningful or not, this is a clear statement to refute the defamation by the Msian/pinoy psychopath in JB forum two years or so ago:

I am not the type of person the defamatory post made it up to be. I am not and have never been guilty of any sexual immorality in my life.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the thread that proves @ginfreely started (nearly three years ago!) this ongoing online war with her sammyboy.com enemies! :p
One new clone spotted within minutes. Basically bump up any prostitute or slut thread whenever I am around as an insinuation.
You mean you seriously expect everyone (including guests) to agree with that "logic" of yours? o_O
And once again:
sammyboy.com/posts/2729568
Couple of points:

1. Are you implying that whenever YOU are around, they should not be allowed to post in such threads? o_O

2. Are you able to prove that whenever you were NOT around back in 2015, they did not post in such threads, i.e. they posted in such threads only when YOU were around? o_O

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
insinuation = insyncnuation through soixante neuf.
1278594768_f3057dc34c.jpg

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.

I am a clone of a clone of JohnTan

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.
Those are just your words, but where are your proofs? o_O

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throwing names of reputable forummers to justify your lies? Dumb .. lol :biggrin:
No I don’t throw names but I have always admired how @jw5 can spot the many clones way before me including the Canadian doctor. Not like me only can spot people that attacked me and that’s why took so many years to find the truth. Obviously you are one lying here not me.