• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BK pinoy mgr sneer at NSmen....sinkies damn pathetic!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
my niece is working as a part-time crew on weekends in burgerking tampinese north cc outlet.....dis is wat she told me dis morning while havin lunch with her family.....

BK employs lots of fucking pinoys and there is one particular fucking male pinoy shift mgr at her outlet who is damn kuailan and cheehong...always try to get fresh with the female crew members.....yesterday there is this open mobilisation, and one the male crew member was affected...so he inform dis fucking pinoy shift mgr that he got to report back to camp...KNN the fucking pinoy then chastise him for not giving him notice earlier...the make crew member then told him he did inform the restaurant mgr last month about it....the fucking pinoy shift mgr then borpian let him go...afterwards, dis fucking pinoy shift mgr was heard telling other staffs that employing male sinkie crew can be very troublesome as they need to go for army duties...best not to employ them......my niece was veri mad and told the pinoy mgr dat national service is compulsory and all male citizens need to do their duty...but guess wat the pinoy shift mgr say to her ???

"I am now also a singapore citizen, but i no need to do any national service...so no big deal right? " :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my niece hear oredi damn tulan but since she is planning on quitting after CNY, so she did not argue further....

KNNBCCB, why we give this kind of fucking pinoy foreigner bastard citizenship without any NS??????.....:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be good if name of this Pinoy turn SG citizen BK manager is available. Many bros will visit the outlet. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
my niece is working as a part-time crew on weekends in burgerking tampinese north cc outlet.....dis is wat she told me dis morning while havin lunch with her family.....

"I am now also a singapore citizen, but i no need to do any national service...so no big deal right? " :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Perhaps the esteemed mp can take some time off from cycling on the pavment to take note of this.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pinoy speaking the truth, it is true and a lot of employer have stop hiring sinkies. that why there are some sinkies who are jobless in singapore. They will be happy with opposition social welfare, so they never have to work again.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BK employs lots of fucking pinoys and there is one particular fucking male pinoy shift mgr at her outlet who is damn kuailan and cheehong...always try to get fresh with the female crew members.....yesterday there is this open mobilisation, and one the male crew member was affected...so he inform dis fucking pinoy shift mgr that he got to report back to camp...KNN the fucking pinoy then chastise him for not giving him notice earlier...the make crew member then told him he did inform the restaurant mgr last month about it....the fucking pinoy shift mgr then borpian let him go...afterwards, dis fucking pinoy shift mgr was heard telling other staffs that employing male sinkie crew can be very troublesome as they need to go for army duties...best not to employ them......my niece was veri mad and told the pinoy mgr dat national service is compulsory and all male citizens need to do their duty...but guess wat the pinoy shift mgr say to her ???

my niece hear oredi damn tulan but since she is planning on quitting after CNY, so she did not argue further...

KNNBCCB, why we give this kind of fucking pinoy foreigner bastard citizenship without any
NS??????.....:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Not surprising mah. Sinkie too ball-less to go against the govt they dun like and in the end their cowardice screw them back. Ball-less sinkies totally deserve it.

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write to MOM and MOD

Publish the name of the manager, what he did and said and also the BK outlet

This will at least go on his HR records unless BK do not have a discrimination or whistle blower policies.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Write to MOM and MOD
Publish the name of the manager, what he did and said and also the BK outlet
This will at least go on his HR records unless BK do not have a discrimination or whistle blower policies.

It is not a crime to speak the TRUTH.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the esteemed mp can take some time off from cycling on the pavment to take note of this.

MPs have 3 meals at restaurants (and I don't mean fast food restaurants) and the drive.

They only cycle when their doctors tell them that they need to exercise

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a crime to speak the TRUTH.

Nobody says that its a crime and the problem lies with the reservists duties, not NS.

The truth is that all the FTs in my company are duds but can I say it openly? I might just receive a warning letter from HR but that's going to be on the records forever - which also mean it will put a dent in my career and I will never be able to return to this company again if I leave. And in a small place like Singapore, words get around pretty fast.

We have to do things within our means and within the parameters no matter how insignificant it seems. We need to realise that we have to be the change agent ourselves and nobody is going to do it for us. The worst crime is to do nothing about it and then complain after that.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely you're not that naive to believe that equity exists in Sinkieland? :biggrin:

svleekuan_narrowweb__300x4170.jpg

“I want you to recruit the most primitive people in the country, the uneducated and the jobless”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody says that its a crime and the problem lies with the reservists duties, not NS.

The truth is that all the FTs in my company are duds but can I say it openly? I might just receive a warning letter from HR but that's going to be on the records forever - which also mean it will put a dent in my career and I will never be able to return to this company again if I leave. And in a small place like Singapore, words get around pretty fast.

We have to do things within our means and within the parameters no matter how insignificant it seems. We need to realise that we have to be the change agent ourselves and nobody is going to do it for us. The worst crime is to do nothing about it and then complain after that.

If you are an entrepreneur, you will not have this problem. You can get excuses for a oversea business trip whenever reservist are called up.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not think the FT/FW will be affected, even if he or she is complaint. The most is an apology letter and management will back off. Years later, the sinkies who complain will probably be sack for some other things. Singapore belong to FT/FW, just face it.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely you're not that naive to believe that equity exists in Sinkieland? :biggrin:

svleekuan_narrowweb__300x4170.jpg

“I want you to recruit the most primitive people in the country, the uneducated and the jobless”

No equality among singaporeans is alright to me and cannot be avoided, singaporean less equal right than foreigners thats not cool, fuck LKY

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be. NS waiver only for new citizens with degrees. This Pinoy is either a degree holder (then he's a loser flipping burgers with a "Manager" title) or he's going to get a pleasant surprise from MINDEF (or worse, MHA asking him to serve in SCDF).

"I am now also a singapore citizen, but i no need to do any national service...so no big deal right? "

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'

MINDEF and MOM and Immigration Dept would like to get his name too!

Even if they got the name what do you think will happen? Nothing will happen....even a lowly fast food manager is considered as talent. And there's nothing we can do about it because the the 60.1%

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be. NS waiver only for new citizens with degrees. This Pinoy is either a degree holder (then he's a loser flipping burgers with a "Manager" title) or he's going to get a pleasant surprise from MINDEF (or worse, MHA asking him to serve in SCDF).

there are many pinoy with degrees working in 7-Eleven stores now...:rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if they got the name what do you think will happen? Nothing will happen....even a lowly fast food manager is considered as talent. And there's nothing we can do about it because the the 60.1%
Have to agree on this. Sinkees either very short memory or extremely gracious and forgiving.

Best example is the Penny Low/Chow Gay/NHC Pinoy Rachelle?

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
yahoo sg full of pinoz stirring racist shits with Singaporeans. Singapore becoming a safe haven for pinoz..thank you PAP >.>