• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Be Fooled

I am not a christian, you tell us as a christian yourself what a true christian is?

But if I tell you, how you know it is correct or not? If Hitler is your definition, then anything that does not fit you say wrong, then how?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

But if I tell you, how you know it is correct or not? If Hitler is your definition, then anything that does not fit you say wrong, then how?

If you don't tell me what is a true christian, then I cannot answer your question on whether Hiltler is a true christian. Since you hold the key to the secret, why can't you share your view of him with everyone, not me along ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't tell me what is a true christian, then I cannot answer your question on whether Hiltler is a true christian. Since you hold the key to the secret, why can't you share your view of him with everyone, not me along ?

But what do you think of Hitler? You called him a follower of Jesus and passionate believer.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quarter Christian, Half Christian, Full Christian, Fake Christian, Real Christian, Casual Christian, Fanatic Christian, etc. All are christards and blood sucking believers in the redemptive blood of fake ang moh Jesus. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quarter Christian, Half Christian, Full Christian, Fake Christian, Real Christian, Casual Christian, Fanatic Christian, etc. All are christards and blood sucking believers in the redemptive blood of fake ang moh Jesus. :wink:

See, cat out of the bag already, revealed true colours of abysmally ignorant village atheist. :rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

gong cheebye, why are you so absmally gong? Catholics, Baptists, Anglican, CHC, Methodists are bible believers. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Almost all your predecessors considered themselves true christians. What make you think you are truer?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not abysmally ignorant? Prove it! Tear down 1 or 2 lines. :wink:

082-You-say..-God-says..-650x481.jpg