• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Be Fooled

We are not gong kia like frodo and his right wing cronies...the earth is moving and spinning:wink: And what the bible says?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a well known history among many people including non christards that Galileo was persecuted for the belief that the earth revolves around the sun by the church.

According to the errant bible, the earth is fixed and immovable; )

1 Chronicles 16:30: "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable."

Psalm 93:1: "Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ..."

Still no direct quote from Galileo that Bible has scientific errors? Teach you a lesson not to spread falsehoods.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are not gong kia like frodo and his right wing cronies...the earth is moving and spinning:wink: And what the bible says?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are concluding that this two out-of-context proof-texts is teaching astronomy? Does the absymally ignorant village atheist also believe that the next verse 1 Chron 16:31 means the earth is also capable of rejoicing and heavens are glad? Betcha didn't know that this verses are song lyrics.

About Psalm 93 (also a song and thus not teaching astronomical science per se), can the village atheists tells me whether you can move the earth from its present motion? The earth is firm and fixed in its orbit, you try to move it lor. It is immovable in that sense.

Fact is, the abysmally ignorant atheist who cannot read, much less interpret, the Bible, fails repeatedly to see that the contexts is about God, His faithfulness and steadfastness and how He never changes. It is not teaching science per se. I always wonder why abysmally ignorant village atheists like to see the Bible as a science textbook. Don't do that, you make yourself look damn silly. But if you like a whupping, be my guest.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is the problem with bible believers, they like to quote the bible out of context and who see the bible as a science book and absolute knowledge for everything. That was the cause of Galileo's persecution by early church. It is impossible for a village atheist to take the bible as a science book, gong kia must be drunk again..

The orbit is fixed, but the earth is moving on it. The bible is frodolent errant:wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is the problem with bible believers, they like to quote the bible out of context and who see the bible as a science book and absolute knowledge for everything. That was the cause of Galileo's persecution by early church. It is impossible for a village atheist to take the bible as a science book, gong kia must be drunk again..

The orbit is fixed, but the earth is moving on it. The bible is frodolent errant:wink:

That might be the problem with some, or even many believers, but you have yet to prove that is the case with me who is having a good time giving you a butt whupping. You said it is impossible for village atheist to take Bible as science book? You got short term memory loss problem? You just insisted that song lyrics which extols the faithfulness of God is teaching astronomy! The only fraud I see is the village atheist.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Atheists take the bible as a storybook. I just pintpointed the verses idiotic and brain washed bible believers taken as so callled gospel truth.

:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Atheists take the bible as a storybook. I just pintpointed the verses idiotic and brain washed bible believers taken as so callled gospel truth.

:wink:

Not true at all. Atheists don't take the Bible as storybook, because I don't see them giving storybooks the same kind of treatment they give to the Bible. Why bother debunking a storybook unless you are mad? But then it is true that village atheists are not really a sane lot.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right! If there is no nut taking the bible as gospel truth and inerrant, breeding harms, cruelties and destructions to humanity, there is not need for any debunking.We will simply laugh at the myths. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right! If there is no nut taking the bible as gospel truth and inerrant, breeding harms, cruelties and destructions to humanity, there is not need for any debunking.We will simply laugh at the myths. :wink:

Check back last century record, those responsible for millions of death are people who reject God. You can laugh that off.:rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you retrict only to the last century?

Enough to make the point about atheism. Atheists who like to accuse religion, esp Christianity, of wars and bloodshed in the name of religion throughout 2000 years should be ashamed of themselves when they see their own track record in the last 100 years alone.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

In a past post, I had indicated my view that killings done by atheists are also wrong and I don't endorsed them. What is worst is killing in the name of a peaceful religion :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

In a past post, I had indicated my view that killings done by atheists are also wrong and I don't endorsed them. What is worst is killing in the name of a peaceful religion :wink:

Why is killing in the name of atheism by atheists morally wrong according to your atheist worldview?

I also believe it is wrong to kill in the name of Christ. It is no Biblical sanction nor is that modelled by Christ and the apostles or the early church in the first centuries.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

1000 Years of Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Christ

16th Century Mayhem
Pogroms & civil wars in the name of Jesus

"My advice... is: First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.."
Martin Luther ("On the Jews and their lies" 1543)

1517: Martin Luther posts 95 theses at Wittenberg. The Reformation will turn Europe into a battleground.
1517 A Dominican monk Johann Tetzel swells papal coffers by selling indulgences ('souls freed from purgatory'!)
1524: Luther – no friend of the downtrodden – encourages savagery of German princes in putting down the two-year Peasants’ Revolt.

Book Burners for Christ–
Dominican monks in the service of Ferdinand proudly consign the wisdom of Moorish Spain to the flames (Berruguete, Prado Museum, Madrid)

1553 John Calvin, the "Protestant Pope" of Geneva proves his Christian credentials by having Michael Servetus, the Spanish physician, burned at the stake for heresy. Servetus had opposed Trinitarianism and infant baptism.

( To be continued )

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The horrible truth is that, numerically and statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths.

http://www.islam101.com/terror/christianViolence.htm

ASSuming the above is true, which I doubt it (enemies of Christ like to exaggerate things), the question that must still be asked is whether this is consistent with the example and teaching of Christ.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

1000 Years of Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Christ

16th Century Mayhem
Pogroms & civil wars in the name of Jesus

"My advice... is: First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.."
Martin Luther ("On the Jews and their lies" 1543)

1517: Martin Luther posts 95 theses at Wittenberg. The Reformation will turn Europe into a battleground.
1517 A Dominican monk Johann Tetzel swells papal coffers by selling indulgences ('souls freed from purgatory'!)
1524: Luther – no friend of the downtrodden – encourages savagery of German princes in putting down the two-year Peasants’ Revolt.

Book Burners for Christ–
Dominican monks in the service of Ferdinand proudly consign the wisdom of Moorish Spain to the flames (Berruguete, Prado Museum, Madrid)

1553 John Calvin, the "Protestant Pope" of Geneva proves his Christian credentials by having Michael Servetus, the Spanish physician, burned at the stake for heresy. Servetus had opposed Trinitarianism and infant baptism.

( To be continued )

I don't fault you for not trusting your ancient arch rival, and both rivals are stilling whacking each other to prove whose god is true. Tell us which mayhems listed here you believe is false? :wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't fault you for not trusting your ancient arch rival, and both rivals are stilling whacking each other to prove whose god is true. Tell us which mayhems listed here you believe is false? :wink:

The thing is that I don't trust YOUR source or claims. You have been busted once too often.