• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Between LKY and GMS, who will you vote?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between a creeping disaster and a total disaster, it would be LKY, no doubt. One has direction, the other is smoking something all the time.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The useless FVI cannot even win much less convincing against LKY/TPL/PAP in a largely anti-PAP crowd forum these days. For one simple reason - itself also went to PAP :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This scenerio only happens in fantasy elections la.

1) LKY will not stand in SMC
2) If LKY vs GMS.....definitely someone will step in to make it 3,4 corner coz see got good chance against these 2

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for LKY, but most likey, since both are on the extreme end of the intelligence scale, I will spoil the vote!:p

He..He..He..He.. I was having that same thoughts too of spoiling my vote.. Maybe I'll will scrawl '' Fuck LKY.. Fuck GMS'' on my ballot paper...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's between LKY and GMS, I'd get some assentors and stand for election myself. Winning chance is very high. Losing deposit chance is very low.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't bet on that. We will be doing "body count" everyday if you contest. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

If it's between LKY and GMS, I'd get some assentors and stand for election myself. Winning chance is very high. Losing deposit chance is very low.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bet on that. We will be doing "body count" everyday if you contest. :wink:

Relax. Cpt. you should know I silly little Cpl. joking only. Won't dare to stand against you. LKY may even die of laughter stroke if I dare to stand against him.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i have to make a choice, i will go for LKY.
Reason; LKY can only do more harm to PAP nowadays, whereas GMS can only do harms to the Opposition. :wink::oIo:

mrmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys have greatly indulged our portly Mr Goh by mentioning him together with LKY in the same sentence. :smile: