• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best news of the day

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
u sure anot? ... u dun want 2 haf 肌肤之亲 wif dem 1, meh? ... u dunwan 2 haf "exceed acquaintances relationships" wif dem, meh? ...

Sure I'm game! :smile:

But like I've always said: Proceed with caution!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sure I'm game! :smile:

But like I've always said: Proceed with caution!

If Cecilia Sue is the girl in your avatar, Im sure alot of men would commit the same mistakes like the 2 dickheads. Her eyes and her skin is simply mesmerising. Fell in love with her when she was acting with Andy Lau in his hitman movie.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Cecilia Sue is the girl in your avatar, Im sure alot of men would commit the same mistakes like the 2 dickheads. Her eyes and her skin is simply mesmerising. Fell in love with her when she was acting with Andy Lau in his hitman movie.

Ah yes! Another excuse to spam her peekture in this forum! :wink:

1551069905342ef20609851f5c6c5b1642ba126f.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal said:
Bro, honestly, you should a write a regular column in the press for all .... slowly can create a political column "The Common Man and his Govt"

Are you going to prime that?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, honestly, you should a write a regular column in the press for all Singapore males how to negotiate their way thru the treacherous path of cheonging without losing their pants.

I guarantee you it will be a runaway success. Its not only your experience, its the way you write, explain without being confrontational, sarcastic or patronising. Use of words such as "AWAS", "akan datang", "aduan" etc all add to the Singapore local flavour.

Time for SPH to bring in a good columnist that can connect with the ground. From a column on "Singapore Nitelife", slowly can create a political column "The Common Man and his Govt"

Thank you for your encouraging comments. I opine SBF will do for the time being. It is S'pore's Best Forum.

jw5

Loyal
When I look into their eyes, I saw the same thing which tell me they can only be acquaintances and nothing more than that.
Strictly personal view.

Whenever I see an ATB, even the young and chio type, I still have that slight queasy feeling. :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why many people kept bumping into prcs girls who want money. I have screwed lots of them and none have ever demanded any money from me. The most i have spend is on short vacations with them. But I always get it back with good sex and presents from them. For example, I spent about $500 on. 3days 2nights trip to Malacca with a PRC nurse and when I came back, she bought 2 Burberry shirts for me just because I told her I like the shirts. Perhaps it's because I made it clear to them that I have no money :biggrin:
Got PRC bao you angbao money or not? LolL

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought the matchmaker himself should be well aware not get romantically involved with his clients especially his own kind (prc).

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go for it.........time waits for no man........everyday eat the same abalone dish also will sianzzzzzzz:o Try some porridge once in awhile to have a balanced diet.

Whenever I see an ATB, even the young and chio type, I still have that slight queasy feeling. :o

jw5

Loyal
Go for it.........time waits for no man........everyday eat the same abalone dish also will sianzzzzzzz:o Try some porridge once in awhile to have a balanced diet.

I like Teochew porridge but dislike abalone. Mean the actual food. :o