• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best news of the day

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marriage to PRC woman goes downhill in 2 weeks

Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mr Wu, 41, suspects he is in a sham marriage.</cite>
A couple's marriage is on the rocks just two weeks after registering their marriage.

The owner of a local matchmaking agency, Mr Wu (41, permanent resident), thought he had met his perfect match when a beautiful woman walked into his office. The man from China was smitten with the 34-year-old divorcee, also from China, when she came to seek his services in October last year.

Rather than try to match-make her with other men, Mr Wu boldly asked the woman to date him instead. Just over two months later, on 1 January this year, the two registered their marriage. However, barely two weeks into his marriage, he now believes that his wife is a mistress of another man, and had only married him to get PR status in Singapore.

The newly-minted Mrs Wu is a manpower agent who stays in a company dormitory in Chinatown. According to Mr Wu, his wife refuses to stay with him and explained after their wedding night that she doesn't want her colleagues to know that she has remarried. "I thought it odd, but I could not convince her to stay with me, so I let her return to the dormitory," said Mr Wu.

But things took a turn when Mr Wu bumped into his wife in the Outram Park area on 15 January. He had spotted his wife holding hands and behaving intimately with another man in his 50s. "She ran over to me to explain that the man is her boss. She also claimed that they are not in any kind of relationship and would hold hands even in front of the boss' wife." he said.

His wife even tried to introduce him to her boss, but Mr Wu pressed the man instead to come clean on their relationship. The same evening, Mr Wu's wife asked for a divorce. Shocked at her request, Mr Wu decided to pay a visit to her dorm.

He got there at 7am on 17 January and waited three hours outside the dorm before he saw his wife's boss come out of the dorm shirtless and smoking a cigarette.
The man closed the door the moment he saw Mr Wu.

"So I called the police and they found no one else in the room except him and my wife!" said Mr Wu. Mr Wu also recounted that when he had found out about his wife and the man, he had asked for her to quit her job. In return, the woman told him she would agree if he could fulfill several conditions.

He would have to give her an allowance of $2,000 a month, and an additional $400 for her to send home to China. He must also pay for her 16-year-old daughter, from her previous marriage in China, to come to Singapore to study. On top of that, he cannot have sex with her for the next three years, and can do so only after he has done well in his career.

Reporters contacted Mrs Wu to verify the story, but she would only say that everything will be revealed later on in court. She added that she has already applied for a divorce with Mr Wu.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 30 January 2012.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gFHLAd5-k6s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
On top of that, he cannot have sex with her for the next three years, and can do so only after he has done well in his career.

LOL.... this is a 5 star joke :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I really don't know why many people kept bumping into prcs girls who want money. I have screwed lots of them and none have ever demanded any money from me. The most i have spend is on short vacations with them. But I always get it back with good sex and presents from them. For example, I spent about $500 on. 3days 2nights trip to Malacca with a PRC nurse and when I came back, she bought 2 Burberry shirts for me just because I told her I like the shirts. Perhaps it's because I made it clear to them that I have no money :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage after two months of dating?
Moron, say hello to gold digger.

What's wrong with banging her without marrying her?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTrash Snakehead kena connec by PRC Whore! Why is a PRC FTrash Snakehead given PR to begin with? Is importing FTrash into SG to replace Sporeans considered talent? Cos they help to bolster support for the FAP in 2016 GE?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why many people kept bumping into prcs girls who want money. I have screwed lots of them and none have ever demanded any money from me. The most i have spend is on short vacations with them. But I always get it back with good sex and presents from them. For example, I spent about $500 on. 3days 2nights trip to Malacca with a PRC nurse and when I came back, she bought 2 Burberry shirts for me just because I told her I like the shirts. Perhaps it's because I made it clear to them that I have no money :biggrin:

Not all PRC mei meis are money minded... Some got good hearts too like this PRC gal that I get to know at Selegie years back... But one thing I really detest are those crude male PRCs and yaya PRC crows... Just now after work, I went to the library with my wife... Then I had a sudden sneezing bouts.. Maybe its because of the cold aircon inside the library.. I sneezed twice... KNN got this yaya female PRC mum with her son then looked at me as if I owed her money... Maybe my sneezing affected her concentration while she was reading this Chinese Novel.. I then stared back at her.. She then turned away and walked off with her botak head little son..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, always make it clear to them we have no money but lots of time to shower tender loving care on them. Those who howlian they have lots of $ sure die. Also depends on what kind of gal. If nightlife, AWAS! They are here to make fast money. I know of factory gals and those not in nightlife who treat their lovers very well. $$$ never feature in their equation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My hunch is that the 'husband' was a fall guy, a tua pek kong. He was paid by the other man to 'marry' the lady. Maybe ask for more $ didn't get it, whole thong imploded.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not all PRC mei meis are money minded... Some got good hearts too like this PRC gal that I get to know at Selegie years back... But one thing I really detest are those crude male PRCs and yaya PRC crows... Just now after work, I went to the library with my wife... Then I had a sudden sneezing bouts.. Maybe its because of the cold aircon inside the library.. I sneezed twice... KNN got this yaya female PRC mum with her son then looked at me as if I owed her money... Maybe my sneezing affected her concentration while she was reading this Chinese Novel.. I then stared back at her.. She then turned away and walked off with her botak head little son..

You are right brother. There are many of them who are nice, just unfortunately that some gave them really bad reputation. Secondly, the cultural differences. The 27 years old PRC nurse I had, expected me to carry her bag and I told her to fuck off. I just told her simply that this is Singapore and I'm not their Northen China Man, who hands over their salary to their wives, carry their handbags and wash their feets.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange leh, local men marry PRC cunts only get extended stay but PRC PeeR marry PRC cunt got PeeR? :eek:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, prc pr guy who supply women can't be that kum gong and nice one.
The chabor stay chinatown company quarters, maybe manpower officer for "public entertainers" from prc, supplying chinatown and havelock ktvs.:biggrin:

My hunch is that they are all connected in the manpower supply of mei meis for "entertainment" industry as well as FW.

Wonder on what basis he get pr.

My hunch is that the 'husband' was a fall guy, a tua pek kong. He was paid by the other man to 'marry' the lady. Maybe ask for more $ didn't get it, whole thong imploded.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happy to read this news...PRC conning another PRC...dun go court lah...just kill each other.
dun waste taxpayers money to listen to crap stories in court.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, honestly, you should a write a regular column in the press for all Singapore males how to negotiate their way thru the treacherous path of cheonging without losing their pants.

I guarantee you it will be a runaway success. Its not only your experience, its the way you write, explain without being confrontational, sarcastic or patronising. Use of words such as "AWAS", "akan datang", "aduan" etc all add to the Singapore local flavour.

Time for SPH to bring in a good columnist that can connect with the ground. From a column on "Singapore Nitelife", slowly can create a political column "The Common Man and his Govt"

Yes, always make it clear to them we have no money but lots of time to shower tender loving care on them. Those who howlian they have lots of $ sure die. Also depends on what kind of gal. If nightlife, AWAS! They are here to make fast money. I know of factory gals and those not in nightlife who treat their lovers very well. $$$ never feature in their equation.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen enough ATBs of all strata, from the cove in sentosa right down to the kopitiam in geylang.

When I look into their eyes, I saw the same thing which tell me they can only be acquaintances and nothing more than that.

Strictly personal view.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When I look into their eyes, I saw the same thing which tell me they can only be acquaintances and nothing more than that ...
u sure anot? ... u dun want 2 haf 肌肤之亲 wif dem 1, meh? ... u dunwan 2 haf "exceed acquaintances relationships" wif dem, meh? ...

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. nothing wrong leh.
3. some woman snake biting another snake of the same breed.