• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Battle lines drawn...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
New government is needed. Current Cabinet needs to be upgraded. All below mediocre. We have enough talent in the opposition to form a government that is far superior to the current twits.

My selection:
PM - TCB
Dy PM - SL
Health - PT
MHA - Pritam
Law - LT
Defence -
Education -
Trade & Industry -
Finance -
I think most sinkies are not used to the notion of non-pap ministers yet. No matter how good and capable they are, just because they don't sport the pap badge. Although, as you mentioned, the current ones are useless and hopeless. Clueless too.

It is a pity we lost CSM along the way. The possible alternative cabinet should also comprise the batch of promising young candidates in GE2020. Some are featured here : https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/oppie-ge-video-fall-in.288168/

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He also mentioned he gave himself 15 years, now over 15 years and coming 20 years. This could well be his last fight.
Pitiful. He can give himself another 150 years and he still won’t win. But that’s ok. He’s well paid. Is he still running his computer shop?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think most sinkies are not used to the notion of non-pap ministers yet. No matter how good and capable they are, just because they don't sport the pap badge. Although, as you mentioned, the current ones are useless and hopeless. Clueless too.

It is a pity we lost CSM along the way. The possible alternative cabinet should also comprise the batch of promising young candidates in GE2020. Some are featured here : https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/oppie-ge-video-fall-in.288168/
Thanks bro.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spin doctors will upturn the downturn for you.
COVID is just the best ingredient to breed fear.
My view that after election, most of support from gov will stop.
Alot says now economy bad .
I will say still far from it .
Everyone will feel the full effect end this year end to early 2021.
Gov knew next 2 years at least economy will be negative.
So they have to and must held it fast and without delays.
Economy will get worse.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My view that after election, most of support from gov will stop.
Alot says now economy bad .
I will say still far from it .
Everyone will feel the full effect end this year end to early 2021.
Gov knew next 2 years at least economy will be negative.
So they have to and must held it fast and without delays.
Economy will get worse.
Probably will raise GST high high.

Say need to pay for a lot of things.