• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Battle lines drawn...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Stayed in Blk 302 Ang Mo Kio from 1977 - 2000 , no chance to vote due to walkover
Moved to Sengkang in 2000
Cast my vote twice , not to the ruling party of course
This will be my 3rd time voting
As usual , needless to say who I will cast my vote for
For our children's future and my CPF
Fuck PAP :FU:

Would you prefer to have change in govt? No more PAP govt? New govt?

Or you just want more opposition MPs but still PAP govt?

Or you don't give a fuck?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We do not have enough young voters to vote enough opposition MPs into Parliament. Based on the voting rights, 93 seats plus 12 NCMPs, we need a total of 36 votes to wrestle the 2/3 majority of the PAP.

By the looks of things are going, it’s 93 ayes versus 12 nays. We’re fucked through and through.
hmmmm.....sobering thought. I need more vodka.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I hope west coast to psp
East coast to wp.
Then coast to coast

How about you RaIders bro?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you RaIders bro?

I vote for opposition is not for myself.
I vote for my children and future of singaporean.
I may or may not live to see that day.
But i believe one day it will arrive.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP RIGGED THE ENTIRE SYSTEM TO BE AGAINST SINGAPOREANS

AND YOU RIGHT

SINGAPOREANS ALLOWED THE FUCKING PAP TO DO ALL KINDS OF SHIT THINGS SUCH AS LETTING CECAs IN WITH FUCKED UP PAPERS FROM UPTRON ACL AND SOUTHERN PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

AND GAVE LUNCHES AND DINNERS OF SINGAPOREANS TO THOSE PUKING CECAs AND FOREIGN TALENTS

VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP MAGGOTS

WE ALL NOW PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING

NEXT CLUSTERS WILL BE CENTERED WITH PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS

AND ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH THE ROTTEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION AND RC MEMBERS
AND YET ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH PAPER GENERALS LINKED OR UNLINKED TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO US ALL

AS LONG AS THOSE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENNA WUHANED

EVEN BETTER WILL BE THEY ALL HUM KAR CHANG

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
little bird says- look at our stellar track records. If our past policies were flawed and we weren’t prudent and sound, would we be able to accumulate so much reserves that could be used currently during this COVID pandemic?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What about you glockman bro?

You doing a survey ah?

Ideally a change of government. 60 years is too long a time. But realistically, more opposition would do for now. And for the opposition to grow from strength to strength. And in order for that to happen, the monopoly on the state by the pap needs to be chipped away. It's going to be a long and tough road, but it is possible. To facilitate this, we need a visionary. A charismatic, eloquent and passionate person to rise up from somewhere in our population. Haha, sounds like history repeating itself! And why not? :biggrin:

But I won't be here when the big change happens, my IC would have a hole punched through it by then. It's for my children and grand-children. After all, this is our home. I feel we don't belong anywhere else. This country belongs to us and we need to take it back. And we are the only ones who can do that.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
little bird says- look at our stellar track records. If our past policies were flawed and we weren’t prudent and sound, would we be able to accumulate so much reserves that could be used currently during this COVID pandemic?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
In your view, why hold election even at disadvantage for them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about you glockman bro?

New government is needed. Current Cabinet needs to be upgraded. All below mediocre. We have enough talent in the opposition to form a government that is far superior to the current twits.

My selection:
PM - TCB
Dy PM - SL
Health - PT
MHA - Pritam
Law - LT
Defence -
Education -
Trade & Industry -
Finance -

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You doing a survey ah?

Ideally a change of government. 60 years is too long a time. But realistically, more opposition would do for now. And for the opposition to grow from strength to strength. And in order for that to happen, the monopoly on the state by the pap needs to be chipped away. It's going to be a long and tough road, but it is possible. To facilitate this, we need a visionary. A charismatic, eloquent and passionate person to rise up from somewhere in our population. Haha, sounds like history repeating itself! And why not? :biggrin:

But I won't be here when the big change happens, my IC would have a hole punched through it by then. It's for my children and grand-children. After all, this is our home. I feel we don't belong anywhere else. This country belongs to us and we need to take it back. And we are the only ones who can do that.
Before punch hole.
Let go for a fishing trip and 99 rounds of tiger.