• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok purple line mrt

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You had a good time at Nana Plaza...

I've bought a hamburger from the lady who operates out of a truck outside Nana Plaza but didn't step into Nana.

Guess I'm getting too old :(

Spent my time shopping for Xmas gifts at MBK, Siam Paragon, ... Eating more than I normally would. Meeting with old friends. When I'm in LOS I get more exercise from walking around doing window shopping. Walking around Siam Paragon & MBK takes a lot of effort.

Surprised to see all the gadgets being offered at a dept store in Siam Paragon. More phone & iphone related gadgets than the stores in Spore. It's not surprising that tourists are by passing Spore & making their way to Bkk. It's so much cheaper with more variety for all members of the family.

That is why I had to take it easy in Pattaya because my legs hurt from all that walking in Bkk.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use a smaller hotel that is near to Nana Plaza. It's near to the Nana station. I pay about 1600baht. For the price it includes breakfast. The rooms have kettle & coffee powder, hair dryer, umbrellas, slippers & bath robe, TV, ..etc.

Been using this place for years. The place is well maintained & the furniture used is made of teak which is very lasting.

They have larger rooms that cost more but I don't need all that room.

In Pattaya my Budget is also around 1,600+ baht & during Low season you can find great places for that price. I prefer staying close to the beach because it is served by the cheap baht buses

May I know the name of this hotel that you are staying? Will consider giving it a try next time when I drop by BKK.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get someone with a working class background to chair an organization like the PTC, not someone from the elite class.

gerald-ee.jpg

I wonder if they also have a brain trust of a PTC like ours that can come up with such profound deductions?