• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he din leave because of what identity being exposed la....
CB jw5 distort history.....CB kia
Now I suspect where come out one mark andrew Yeo also from his flawed logic....
Clone hunter failed
the cb kia (i'm losing patience) will never back off and admit he's wrong as he thinks he's 100% dead sure right - a condition in imh known as god-hubris and the "deep end". the movie "tropic thunder" portrays it as "full retard" depicting a white guy acting as a black dude, and he gets so deep in the character and role that he thinks he's more black than the blackest afro mo-fo. :eek:
Please be aware that GoldenDragon also suddenly exposed himself in this thread, even though nobody provoked him at all in the thread before his post on the fifth page:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188798-ACS-Boy-Who-Is-Now-SMRT-CEO-In-Hot-Soup-For-Letting-ACS-Cheaply-Charter-Trains&p=2391740#post2391740
No one mentioed that Desmond was in the same class (sec 4A) as Mark Andrew Yeo? Strange.
I know someone from his class. None of his classmates expected him to be a general. Similarly, none expected Mark Yeo to become a mata mata. They were just 16 then.
Couple Of Points:

1. Since Mark Andrew Yeo has never done a single useful thing for the ordinary Singaporean, nobody here knows him.

2. Well, except himself. :biggrin:
According to:
mindef.gov.sg/content/imindef/press_room/official_releases/nr/2003/feb/06jan03_nr4.html
Desmond Kuek was awarded the SAF Overseas Scholarship in 1982, so he was probably 19 that year and therefore born in 1963, sharing the same birth year with Mark Andrew Yeo.

But why would GoldenDragon suddenly mention "Mark Andrew Yeo" on the fifth page of this thread? :confused: :wink: :p :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Don't bother, this will not convince arrogant morons like eatshitndie, who will continue to be mocked by scroobal aka GoldenDragon who just lied to him that he had 2 sons serving NS a few years ago. Let him continue to be manipulated. :wink:

Please be aware that GoldenDragon also suddenly exposed himself in this thread, even though nobody provoked him at all in the thread before his post on the fifth page:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

*yawn* not interested in who exposing who and who provoking who. when posted ad nauseum, it's spam. there's zero value in this kind of conjecture or exposé. if i visit sg again, i will make it a point to go to an hfj with gd for look see look see. i would rather be a friend of gd in real life than be a friend of jw online. the latter has gone full retard with no hope of redemption.

jw5

Loyal
There's no problem with having your opinion. But it would be much appreciated if you don't resort to bandwagon bullying and derogatory name calling anymore and I will do likewise. Thanks. :wink:

*yawn* not interested in who exposing who and who provoking who. when posted ad nauseum, it's spam. there's zero value in this kind of conjecture or exposé. if i visit sg again, i will make it a point to go to an hfj with gd for look see look see. i would rather be a friend of gd in real life than be a friend of jw online. the latter has gone full retard with no hope of redemption.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no problem with having your opinion. But it would be much appreciated if you don't resort to bandwagon bullying and derogatory name calling anymore and I will do likewise. Thanks. :wink:

Selective amnesia eh? Who was it that started taunting other forumers' daughter and wife all the time? Not only do you not have creativity, you have no shame either. I bet you have no day job, judging from your posts you are probably 40-ish, and lived a life in vain. At least Ramseth had friends. Don't expect your online friends to pick up the tab for your funeral, you penniless loser.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selective amnesia eh? Who was it that started taunting other forumers' daughter and wife all the time? Not only do you not have creativity, you have no shame either. I bet you have no day job, judging from your posts you are probably 40-ish, and lived a life in vain. At least Ramseth had friends. Don't expect your online friends to pick up the tab for your funeral, you penniless loser.

Your mummy cheebuy got Zika worms?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure i not ah meng aka raiders? gongest cheebuy?

U not ah meng. He is smarter than.u belong to lowest class.
Don even know what u curseing for.
U just pitiful loner here. seeking attention like a sick retard.
U are kopirui that goondu no brainer.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, selective amnesia is a problem we all have. When you mention names of internet monikers and online friends, it's clear who you are.

Relax. Money is not the most important thing and in any case, we will all die. You once told a forummer to go and hang himself just because he disagreed with you. I replied that your children should go and hang themselves. Don't be so stupid to think that you can continue to attack others and later wonder why your family is brought in. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no problem. after hang flower, to Geylang.

Status
Not open for further replies.