• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok in a Mess... Is it Safe to go?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honestly if ban nicks who post irrelevantly then even I will be banned. What about striving to be an inclusive society embracing all?

I have no objection to your posts - sometimes maybe irrelevant. But they are okay.
But if a Troll follows you day and night and in every post, you will get very tiresome and very piqued
Their aim is to harass you, frustrate you and ultimately exterminate you...
And this trolling will also destroy the forum....Thank you ...TGIF!!! Have a nice weekend..

Bro Joetys, the whole POWER Pyramid has changed drastically in this forum. All the best to you,

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...rate now is is 25.50. I think it's a good time to stock up on baht for a Thai holiday. Or do you think it will reach 26 baht to the dollar:confused:
Knife cuts both ways. You more worried about your zillion baht stash, can't afford to cash out yet? :p:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knife cuts both ways. You more worried about your zillion baht stash, can't afford to cash out yet? :p:biggrin:

Just watching & pinching my pennies where ever I can. Must stretch my dollar & baht in these uncertain times. If you are in Bkk, money changers will also give you a better rate for larger bills i.e. $1,000 sing bills & larger

Even LKY with his billions $$$$$$ washes his own underwear:biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the king opens his mouth...everyone will LL and disperse...just wait and see
this sort of warang is like watching jack neo movies....always the same old of jokes....

Last edited:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when the king opens his mouth...everyone will LL and disperse...just wait and see
this sort of warang is like watching jack neo movies....always the same old of jokes....

I agree but could his shut mouth be intentional too for the demise of the current legally elected government and democracy?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thai-protests-political.jpg

BANGKOK: Political violence in the Thai capital has left two people dead and dozens wounded, officials said on Sunday, as opposition demonstrators vowed a final push to overthrow embattled Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

The bloodshed is the latest in a series of outbreaks of civil strife in the kingdom since royalist generals ousted billionaire tycoon-turned-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, Yingluck's brother, seven years ago.

The mass street rallies, aimed at replacing Yingluck's government with an unelected "people's council", are the biggest since political violence in Bangkok three years ago left dozens dead in a military crackdown.

Tensions were high after violence broke out late Saturday in the area around a suburban stadium where tens of thousands of pro-government "Red Shirts" had gathered in support of Yingluck's government, which has faced weeks of street protests.

The dead and injured suffered a range of wounds including gunshots and stabbings. The circumstances were unclear but the violence came after an anti-government mob attacked Red Shirts arriving to join the rally in Ramkhamhaeng district.

"The confirmed toll is now two dead and 45 injured," an official at the city's Erawan emergency centre told AFP, amid reports of sporadic outbreaks of violence near the stadium on Sunday morning.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
17136414.JPG

Anti-government protesters tear down barricades during a demonstration outside Government House in Bangkok November 30, 2013. Photo: Reuters

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BANGKOK (REUTERS) - Hundreds of protesters seeking to overthrow Thailand's government stormed a police compound on Sunday where the prime minister had been during the morning, forcing her to leave hastily for an undisclosed location, a government official said.

Police fired several rounds of teargas in an area of Bangkok near Government House, after a chaotic night of street fighting elsewhere in the capital during which two people were killed and at least 45 wounded.

As the Thai capital braced for what protest leaders are calling "V-Day" for toppling the government, thousands gathered at several points across the city, wearing black, waving flags and blowing whistles.

A "red shirt" government supporter was shot and killed early on Sunday, a day after a 21-year-old student was also fatally shot, as protesters intensified a week-long bid to topple Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and end her family's more than decade-long influence over Thai politics.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
syThaiPolice30112013e.jpg

many singaporeans are still going to bangkok....no fear they said. no worry, they said. as violence and protestes escalated calling for the Thai PM to step down.....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore;1716593/ said:
many singaporeans are still going to bangkok....no fear they said. no worry, they said. as violence and protestes escalated calling for the Thai PM to step down.....
On the phone on wedding nite
kopiuncle: mum! what do i do?
mum: put your largest thing into the hairest part
kopiuncle: my nose now in armpit, what’s next?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why thailand always very luan

Just my 2 baht,,the King is very revered by the people but he is now old and in bad health. There is a fear that even if he opens his mouth the leaders of both sides will just ignore him and continue with the conflict. Also lets look at Yinglucks gahmen..she is very popular,,even if fresh erections are called now she will still win in a landslide and rule in her own right...so y these yellow shirts keep making noise? Cos they have the support of the Royal Family,.,the Crown Prince is not popular and the only one who can take over the King and still maintain the Monarchy is the Crown Prince Sister. the Royal Family and the military want to maintain its influence and the old style elites.

its ridiculous that the yelllow shirts want to overthrow the gahmen and if elections are held, they will win again so yellow shirts KPKB again? If this goes on ultimately the Royal family will be the loosers and might be overthrown as I dont think they are getting anymore popular considering the amount of support the red shirts have.

This time this 'revolt' is very different from the past where by the King open mouth, all sides come together,...the king too old and sickly and the successors are minimally popular..soon the people will get fed up and overthrow the monarchy when the king passes on.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the royalists itching to lose another election? are they nuts or what? the brainwashing they got from young really works for dumpy.

-------------------

Thailand protest leader calls for general strike

The leader of anti-government protests in Thailand has called for a general strike for Monday, amid ongoing clashes in Bangkok.

Ex-deputy PM Suthep Thaugsuban was speaking in a broadcast carried by almost all Thailand's TV channels.

Sunday is the eighth day of protests aimed at unseating PM Yingluck Shinawatra. Four people have died.

Water cannon and tear gas were fired on Sunday as security forces clashed with some 30,000 anti-government protesters.

The protesters had declared Sunday the decisive "V-Day" of what they termed a "people's coup".

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thhprot122e.jpg

Masked anti-government protesters get ready to attack a barricade during clashes with police near the Government house in Bangkok on Dec 1, 2013. Thai anti-government protesters vowed to demonstrate again on Monday and forge ahead with a "people's coup" campaign to topple Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, a day after battling riot police outside her fortified office compound. -- PHOTO: REUTERSClose

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masked anti-government protesters get ready to attack a barricade during clashes with police near the Government house in Bangkok on Dec 1, 2013. Thai anti-government protesters vowed to demonstrate again on Monday and forge ahead with a "people's coup" campaign to topple Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, a day after battling riot police outside her fortified office compound. -- PHOTO: REUTERSClose
kopiuncle, use toilet gargle mouth, you are damaging the ozone layer with your foul breath.