• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok in a Mess... Is it Safe to go?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
567540.jpg

Protesters occupy the grounds of the government complex on Chaeng Watthana Road last night after they moved from the Finance Ministry earlier in the day.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
567453.jpg

Anti-government protesters cheer and blow whistles as they march to the Department of Special Investigation, stopping outside the Supreme Command headquarters in the government complex on Chaeng Wattana...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
c1_382017_131128074456.jpg

As sieges widen to 10 more state agencies, the Pheu Thai Party-led government still appears reluctant to use force. (Photo by Pattarapong Chatpattarasill)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
F7EE806CFB514036AD5BB4CD7BD2184E.jpg

74EC8E9366F445BF8C658BC7560AEA93.jpg

AD7CE6CD20EA425C8FFCAFCF803819DE.jpg

The protesters occupied the compound of the main provincial offices in all 14 southern provinces, three in the North, two in the West, two in the East, and three in the Northeast..............

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power struggle between army, police , royalist vs thaksin mob. The country going down, this is the weakness of democracy. Chaos.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DSC_0063.JPG

despite all the mess
despite all the troubles
despite all the feuds
bangkok four face buddha remains
serene, calm and respectful...peace

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as in Punggol East and Aljunied, property prices are still expensive and HDB prices do not drop as what predicted by Lee Kuan Yew after OPPOSITION won the election

DSC_0063.JPG

despite all the mess
despite all the troubles
despite all the feuds
bangkok four face buddha remains
serene, calm and respectful...peace

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time I was in Bangkok I was lucky to get an exchange rate of SIN$1 to 25 Baht. I notice that the rate now is is 25.50. I think it's a good time to stock up on baht for a Thai holiday.

Or do you think it will reach 26 baht to the dollar:confused:

SiamKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I was in Bangkok I was lucky to get an exchange rate of SIN$1 to 25 Baht. I notice that the rate now is is 25.50. I think it's a good time to stock up on baht for a Thai holiday.

Or do you think it will reach 26 baht to the dollar:confused:
Hi bro, If I were you I would rather stock up Japanese Yen.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle: mum why is uncle prick like a peanut
the mum: why?, you should say small.
kopiuncle: no mum becos it is salty

Dear Boss and Moderators and Brothers and Sisters,

I have been harassed, threatened and shadowed before and I accepted it as part of the game.

But this BKT is shadowing me like a ghost, a troll and a bloody nuisance with irrelevant posts and
spamming the same slogan.

Can you do something to stop him?

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Boss
this BKT is shadowing me like a ghost, Can you do something to stop him?
Thank you.

kopiuncle.....
haha ... he has alarm bell attach to your nick, the moment you post his auto reply kicks in

to get away you have to register new nick lah

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha ... he has alarm bell attach to your nick, the moment you post his auto reply kicks in

to get away you have to register new nick lah

thanks for your advice.
how did he do it?
he replied almost immediately after i've posted.
and it is irrelevant ...can SAM warn him and if he persists, can BAN him or not???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are ball less
using a proxy to harass kopi
there is no need to support any troll in this forum
those supporters like you hypocrite are worse than the bkt himself
Welcome to my personal galactical thread named daily rubbish on kopiuncle n ilovesingapore.
Thank you, i was trying to consolidate my postings into a new single thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Honestly if ban nicks who post irrelevantly then even I will be banned. What about striving to be an inclusive society embracing all?