• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Balless sinkee tonychat now likes 3 in 1 hates this forum

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's so fat almost twice my size but he'd been very timid in front of me. In fact I feel that he doesn't like to meet me too much. He always looks worried that I'd bash him up.

Be careful, he might have some gangster friends who may accuse you of criminal intimidation.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicks don't mean a thing in cyberspace to me. I create them because i am too free and i liked the game / movie characters.

There are so many ways and applications to mask an IP address but i feel i don't need to do so since i am mobile and using WIFI. :biggrin:

That was exactly what I realised from your banning cass888 :biggrin: Now having much more fun with these MwbhmhLcsj nicks.

jw5

Loyal
Why wouldn't I? If you only want to hear the good stuff, tune in to Gold 90 FM. D is quite smart to say the world's flat. Galileo Galilei insisted the world's round and got life imprisionment till death.
You wouldn't.
Like I said, you may invite C again, but you won't ask D.
C is someone who may say something you may not want to hear or who disagrees with you or says something that is not true, someone who doesn't say the "good stuff" as you put it.
But D is a spammer. A spammer in a forum or cyberspace is equivalent to a real life lunatic.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wouldn't.
Like I said, you may invite C again, but you won't ask D.
C is someone who may say something you may not want to hear or who disagrees with you or says something that is not true, someone who doesn't say the "good stuff" as you put it.
But D is a spammer. A spammer in a forum or cyberspace is equivalent to a real life lunatic.

What is a spammer? Someone who always goes round saying "The world is flat."

What if you have someone who would rather call a personality "Y" an asshole. He does not go round saying "Y is an asshole" all the time. But when there is a discussion of "Y" or "assholes" he will describe Y as "the asshole Y". Is that spamming?

jw5

Loyal
What is a spammer? Someone who always goes round saying "The world is flat."

What if you have someone who would rather call a personality "Y" an asshole. He does not go round saying "Y is an asshole" all the time. But when there is a discussion of "Y" or "assholes" he will describe Y as "the asshole Y". Is that spamming?
It is, if the person is unable to justify the name calling logically and sensibly, but simply keeps repeating it.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is, if the person is unable to justify the name calling logically and sensibly, but simply keeps repeating it.

Only a matter of perception as to what is justified.

The double standard is such that it is acceptable to use "FAPee", "Old Fart", "Wooden", "Ass Loon" oh ... even "Wayang Party"

jw5

Loyal
Only a matter of perception as to what is justified.

The double standard is such that it is acceptable to use "FAPee", "Old Fart", "Wooden", "Ass Loon" oh ... even "Wayang Party"
Perhaps you have forgotten, but the term "Wooden" was coined by "Old Fart".

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you have forgotten, but the term "Wooden" was coined by "Old Fart".

Now you're spamming. Or does the anti-spaming rule only protect the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan?

:biggrin: