• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Balless sinkee tonychat now likes 3 in 1 hates this forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=38964.3

This forum seesm quiet over students having cars which is totally nothing wrong, even if their parents pay for it. I guess this forum has more proper human beings here.

Over at SPF, those losers are jealous over these students having better cars than them and each of them posting and exposing their self-inflict hurting ego sentances.

example

Lurpsexx ( loser number 1)

Not paid a dime by them and still hao lian??

when they pay for these cars out of their own money then come and say la...

anyone can have parents pay for them; its the kids who have to prove they are capable by themselves that count.... like Nur Ilham...>>

FIrst of all, these students do not need to prove anything at all. They just need their own car to enjoy their life in their 20s, even if thy are students. THey get much more fun dating girls whle having a car. It is their own life and there is nothing wrong about that.

Thick face black heart ( loser heart number 2)

Losers.

People who have things given to them rather than working for it themselves will never learn to appreciate.

Bunch of spoilt brats.>>

Another jealous, ego damaging loser having his say again. Just because you have a loser life without a car when you are your pathetic young self, doesn't mean young people at this time has to follow your pathetic loser life when you are young.

These students with cars are enjoying the fruits of economic progress, because his parents are smart enough to ride along on. They love their child and give them the best. It is totally nothing wrong and that is their life and they have the right to decide how they should live it. That is buying a car and go to school.

Queen Seok duk ( loser number 2)

Owning a car before getting your first HDB flat is a sure way of burying yourself in poverty when you reach 40 something.>>

This loser who does not have the ability to get a car before getting a flat and think that is the heaven all formula for others to follow, it means everyone on earth should get a flat first before getting a car,

if not, his ego will hurt , so everyone must follow this formula of getting flat first then car so he can feel better and do not feel threaten towards his so called intellect and beliefs.

These students who are able to afford a car means that they do not live in HBD flat and does not intend to own one too. These students understand very well that peope who buy flat first than cars are those sinkie living a life that get screwed by the govt daily. Not all people live pathetic ass-screwing life like him.

Silliporean ( this one makes some sense)

''The 21-year-old owns a Chevy Aveo 5 that cost him $57,000 and is fully paid for - by him. He worked part-time to finance his car payment"

An undergrad can work part time and save 57K to pay for his car in full? KNN what have I been doing all my life man ??? Ha haaa... I gotta go fuck myself..>>

Well, this one i dun call him a loser because he knew that he has limitation and blame himself for it. It is the start for him to see the truth and he will progress much better than the other sinkie losers above. All the best to him.

Last edited:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Tonychat.

A leopard never changes its spot.

He continues to bash Singaporeans with the aim of setting himself apart from the rest of the Singaporeans.

In other words, he bashes Singaporeans to create the illusion that he is not a Singaporean.

Poor Tonychat. Life must be tough in 3-in-1 after being ousted from SBF. Being a new bird in 3-in-1 he had to resort to 'po lan par' the incumbents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor Tonychat.

A leopard never changes its spot.

He continues to bash Singaporeans with the aim of setting himself apart from the rest of the Singaporeans.

In other words, he bashes Singaporeans to create the illusion that he is not a Singaporean.

Poor Tonychat. Life must be tough in 3-in-1 after being ousted from SBF. Being a new bird in 3-in-1 he had to resort to 'po lan par' the incumbents.

Did u know that before tony was flamed jiak lak in this forum and banned permanently he kept on praising this forum as being more advanced compared to the old school delphi. He would never be caught dead in that forum cept when he wanted a chat which no one would oblige him.

Now that he's banned from here he sings a totally different tune. :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u know that before tony was flamed jiak lak in this forum and banned permanently he kept on praising this forum as being more advanced compared to the old school delphi. He would never be caught dead in that forum cept when he wanted a chat which no one would oblige him.

Now that he's banned from here he sings a totally different tune. :rolleyes:

for a mili-second, i took pity on him.

but after i regain my senses, CCB to you chee bye kia tonychat. fff off from here permanently ok :oIo: i know you are still surfing here on stealth mode.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one should ever pity tonychat the fucked up loser.

He himself displayed the most low class behaviour and has the cheek to accuse people of being cowardly Sinkees!

What a loser!

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually nobody really gives a hoot about him. For a supposely happy person he sounds real bitter online. In fact the only time he seems happy is when either people agree with him or complain about things in Singapore. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one should ever pity tonychat the fucked up loser.

He himself displayed the most low class behaviour and has the cheek to accuse people of being cowardly Sinkees!

What a loser!

His intrinsic value is slightly lower than an ugly thai tranvestite, and even that is at the lowest of the pecking order so why bother?:rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I pity him like I pity a spastic child.

If possible, I would donate some money to his caregivers as this retard clearly needs charity from others to survive in this world.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even a thai transvestite is living by her own means.

Loser tonychat is not gainfully employed, he is living off the earnings of transvestites. He is 100 times lower than them.

His intrinsic value is slightly lower than an ugly thai tranvestite, and even that is at the lowest of the pecking order so why bother?:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand what Leongsam, Scroobal and OA are thinking. Ban Leetahbar, ban Tonychat, ban Tee Kee, ban Ron Ron etc. These are among the most colorful characters in this forum whom have helped keep this forum alive and lively. You don't have to agree with them. I thought banning freedom of expression is only something PAP does, I was damn wrong. I've been banned occasionally for 24-hour spells too.

As I've always said, according to the advert script, want to hear only the good stuff, tune in to Gold 90 FM. Coming to this forum is supposed to be blare out all stuff good or bad, open it to discuss and debate and even quarrel over it. Ban people when it's not going your way? Even PAP manages to stage-manage better than that.

K

Keiji Maeda

I don't understand what Leongsam, Scroobal and OA are thinking. Ban Leetahbar, ban Tonychat, ban Tee Kee, ban Ron Ron etc. These are among the most colorful characters in this forum whom have helped keep this forum alive and lively. You don't have to agree with them. I thought banning freedom of expression is only something PAP does, I was damn wrong. I've been banned occasionally for 24-hour spells too.

Woah.. If OA were to start a poll on Ramseth, many will want you dead for supporting leetahbar and tonychat. :biggrin: Let me correct it for you. On the banning of tonychat and leetahbar, it has nothing to do with Leongsam or scroobal. For TeeKee it's Leongsam and nothing to do with the OA. Maybe it's about time i release RonRon aka Tan Kim Kim so that he can resume entertaining us. :biggrin: