• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aunty YueGu angry with badminton emnpire!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is still single and looks like it will remain that way.

Wahliao bro GD, Cestbon got typing problem and then you got reading problem leh. If like that then how is SBF going to go IPO? She married a German lah as is stated in the opening thread. Obviously enjoys swallowing too much.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the media never report this in March?

The PAPzi media? Are you out of your mind or trying to show us how dumb you are. Please lah, we must improve at each Olympics. We cannot let PCB cheap thoughts to stifle growth in our minds and wisdom.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahliao bro GD, Cestbon got typing problem and then you got reading problem leh. If like that then how is SBF going to go IPO? She married a German lah as is stated in the opening thread. Obviously enjoys swallowing too much.

My apologies. Didn't read the report. That German man must be pretty desperate. Looks like Ah Gu will be heading to Germany when she retires. Can always coach youngsters there.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! You mean gorilla face is married? To a German bloke some more? Amazing! That bloke's bak chiu tak stamp is it?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIke that even LWL and SPH got chance liao.

lee_wei_ling_at_mrs_lees_funeral.jpeg

"You talking to me?"

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. what an exemplary behaviour of ah tiong bu.
3. aiyoh! i can easily pick up a few hundred thousands from the streets of chineyland doing the same thing as the specimen, scornful!
4. what a loser!

That fucking PRC bitch is a real damn disgrace to S'pore!

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! You mean gorilla face is married? To a German bloke some more? Amazing! That bloke's bak chiu tak stamp is it?

No lah, married to a Taipei guy who's working in Frankfurt. Refer to post #7 (link is there). Maybe she meant "my husband works in Germany"?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She has zhe-char aunty look and potential.
:eek:

wang2_18_01_11_large.jpg

she played badly and deserved to lose. the japanese girl was good and very cool.

gu was in bad form....don't blame the umpire...don't blame the table....just blame yourself...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

A honeymoon in Shenzhen.

Well, that would seem to be the only option for Singapore’s Wang Yuegu who recently announced that she will marry Gabriel Lee from Chinese Taipei on Monday 6th June 2011, four days before her 31st birthday.

The couple met in Germany in 2008 when Wang Yuegu was playing for FSV Kroppach in the German League, they became engaged on Sunday 30th August 2009 at Neuschwanstein Castle on Sunday 30th August 2009 and planned to marry in 2010.

If i meet my wife in Australia, does that make my wife an Australian?

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZlFxv.jpg

"I am aunty so??? You have a problem with that???"

You may not believe it, but there is a fair number of German women who look like that. With blond and brown hair of course, snub noses and piggy looking faces. There are some knockout German women who can be supermodels but there are also many large and big-built women who wouldnt look out of place in an SS or SA uniform holding whips. Especially southern Germany, places like Munich.