• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Audio: PAP Janil Puthucheary wants me to go downstairs to meet him

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10354686_10150004552801856_220367501106153455_n.jpg

Robert TanLike that also can meh? This idiot never served a day of national slavery...I mean, service, and shows zero interest or sincerity in visiting voters, why should people vote for pap????! janil putucherry is just like the whole of pap! Vote out pap!!!!!

Like · Reply ·
like.png
3 · 8 hrs

10678638_10206519569178928_4332495935486604014_n.jpg

Chan Moi Hun · Works at Self-Employed
Puthucheary behaving like typical "pundecheary"! What can you expect from such "natural aristocrats"??? If during begging for vote time already he is asking you to go down to meet him.....imagine after elections!

Like · Reply · 8 hrs

10291241_1502583209956262_1274158691363588097_n.jpg

Dave ShalomHahahaha, LOLL!
RC members going house to house to invite residents to come to void deck. Must be newbies. No manners. Which blocks. Let PM teach him what is manners in order to win voters hearts

Like · Reply · 6 hrs

374478_101079586692675_1425702698_n.jpg

Appy TechGuy · Monash University
Aristocratic behaviour. Be thankful he didn't send you a bill or accuse you of running your household at a deficit even though his party has given you rebate and subsidies.

Now must have investigation on how you managed to squander your earnings on buyng food, paying bills, sending children to school.

This shows your are fiscally irresponsible so that's why from now on your salary must be put into a government sponsored holding account to keep for you because you don't know how to spend your money. Don't worry cos because the government wears white so can be trusted and will invest the money for you.

Yes, the returns are low, but that's because the government is the one taking all the effort so of course they must charge a fee based on market prices indexed against the top earners or else when they go negotiate with your funds the CEOs will look down on them.

All simple PAP style economics.

Like · Reply ·
like.png
1 · 5 hrs

William Limone ex-m'sial quitter, 'serve my ns saving babies.'

so he has integrity? wait til above 30 then become sg, keng ns. chow keng type. lazy, don't want to go up to your house, chow keng again.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Ah, His not my MP.

Too many blocks, no time already?

Sinkies Sinkies, remember who you should vote for on Friday.