• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arsenal FC 2008/2009 Sign In Here !!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Wenger is just trying to prove to the critics that he is wanted elsewhere. I think Arsenal will be Wenger's last club. He might try for France if he retires from Arsenal but I think he will not go for another club anymore.

All his proteges are at Arsenal; how is he going to leave them behind?

Yeah, 4 more good years without a trophy with his proteges.:eek:

Whahaha!!

AddinMedia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sign In.

Has always been a ManU supporter, but if the selfish airhead who is so full of himself does not leave this year, I am switching my support to Arsenal.

Majority of us are England supporter, so it's nice to know that Arsenal had just won the FA youth cup final with 9 Englishmen in the starting eleven!

Liam Brandy has did well for Arsenal and England.

Go Arsenal go!...